- Date: 2022-01-17
- Facilitator: kito
- Notary: Janina
- Mika caretaker: Thore
- Levi caretaker: Thore
- Physical board caretaker: Larissa
- Digital calendar: chandi
- Reservation sheet purifier: Doug
- Present: chandi, Kito, Matthias, Tilmann, Larissa, Silvan, Doug, Nathalie, Antonin, Eumel, Janina
0. Check-in round
1. Last week review
(Usage during the last 90 days)
- Present: 16.7 people/day (-0.3)
- ⚡ Electricity
- usage: 158.41 €/week (⬆️+15%)
- of that for heating: 96.29 €/week
- paid: 139.58 €/week
- ☀️ self produced: 12% (⬇️-3%)
- emissions: 94 kg CO₂ₑ/week
- 💧 Water
- paid: 20.51 €/week (⬇️-14%)
- emissions: 2 kg CO₂ₑ/week
- 2,50€ for staps
- maybe 50€ for insulation material
- nothing in the shoe
Things that happened
In or around Kanthaus
- The second Critical Mass happened!
- Ex-food-storage now has automated ventilation!
- A team has be formed to determine thew future of the ex food storage
- the bus party took place
- some people did a 2021 reflection session
- bella made a lot of great signs which are partly put in place now
- More attic insulation progress, K20 street side is half done :)
- bitcoin mining was officially prohibited for 60 days in cosovo to stabilize the electricity situation
- corona measures in Saxony were lowered and most public places are open again
2. This week planning
People arriving and leaving
- Mon.: Antonin arrives, Clara comes back
- Thu.: Lise arrives or has already arrived, Anja leaves; Gemök group arrives, zui comes
- Sun.: Anja comes, zui leaves
- Mon.: Gemök group leaves, Simon comes
- Some day: Bodhi comes
There will be snow from Wednesday evening on! It also is quite stormy and cold.
Evaluations and check-ins
- Clara Volunteer: Absolute Days threshold 111/60 (+85%)
- [Clara] my evaluation could be Tuesday at 3pm?
- Anja Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 66/60 (+10%)
- 10:00 CoMe [kito]
- blue bin
- Park cars on even/this side [Antonin]
- 07:30 Pfennig-Bau / attic insulation person comes by [Matthias, Tilmann]
- 10:00 maybe Clara's evaluation [Doug]
- black bin [Tilmann]
- After dinner: Kanthaus-Documentary-watching
- 13:00 ToI orga meeting @Lantern [Doug, Larissa, Nathalie, Janina]
- 15:00 K18 session [Clara]
- Park cars on odd/that side [Matthias]
- 18:00 Workout Yoga Room
- after dinner: Aoe2 LANParty [Anja, Matthias]
- 10:00 Power Hour [Fac.: Antonin, DJ: ?]
- 15:00 Social Sauna [Janina]
- Organic waste [Doug]
- Finances day [Larissa, zui, chandi, bodhi]
- 10:30 Bitte Wenden Brunch @Unkraut's [Janina, Clara]
- Next Monday
- 10:00 CoMe [Antonin]
- Next week summary
To be scheduled:_ (avoid conflicts, e.g. cooking team: 17:00-19:00)
- Proposals: https://codi.kanthaus.online/KnowledgeSharingSessions?edit
3. Shopping plans
- [Doug] Spraypaint (Black, Blue, Yellow, possibly brown) and primer: to make bins that don't need labels.
- [tilmann] K22 basement has some spray paint, did you check?
- [Doug] I will, but just want pre-approval for whatever is missing
- [kito] Oats and frying oil
- [ToI team] ~900€ for stay at external place
4. To do
Newest tasks on top
[x] Fix upper staircase toilet window (means: cutting a piece of glass and "glueing" it in) [doug,chandi]
[x] Fix hipster room window curtain [Larissa, Anja, Mika]
[ ] Clean K18 garden
[?] Making new signs for the commode in the hallway
[ ] Install light in the freeshop hallway
[ ] Door-closer for Elefant-staircase door
[ ] Electrically disconnect the ceran stove on the right kitchen side
[ ] KMW: buy new windscreen wiper and change it
[ ] KMW: fix the ventilation switch
[ ] Install some minimal light outside of K22 garden door
5. Discussion & Announcements
- [chandi] RFID tags, useable with our K20 front door, are finally ready 🎉 :)
- about tags
- distribution after come
- they are always personalized, keep the one you get
- more people should be able to create and register tags -> skillshare at some point
- [Larissa] Are those also meant for visitors?
- [chandi] There will be a limited amount for use by visitors on a special shelf in the office
- about tags
- [matthias] Also, you can open the door over the wifi with your phone or computer
- Maybe it's useful alternatively? Also ok to prefer tags :-)
- You get a personalized QR code to configure your phone
- Don't share that!
- more people should be able to create and register QR codes -> do people want a skillshare?
- [Doug] to both points: are there security issues people should be aware of? Are likely risk-vectors accounted for? (Also, perhaps remove)
- [Doug] Toilet Reading Sale! All reading material from all toilet that isn't attached to the walls, take out what you'd like to read. Rest into vortex. Elephant room? All day today?
- [kito] add newspapers from dining room?
- [janina] childcare: mika kita pickups from Wednesday on at 14:05! please sign up if you wanna help out! :1234:
- more childcare is needed on Wednesday, Saturday and during cooking shifts, please raise a hand if you're willing to participate then Janina will approach you
- [Anja] there is looooots of food to be washed!
- [clara] Reminder: GemOek group coming Thursday afternoon till Monday Midday (One person until Monday evening)
- 7 People in total
- they are all vaccinated and will test in addition at the beginning and at the end of their meeting
- they wouldn't isolate themselves from us, except there is the wish?
- I would reserve Yoga Room, Hipster Room and Ex-Foodstorage for them. OK?
- jati might want the foodstorage, will talk to clara
- They would participate in communal cooking
- usually no communal cooking on the weekends - do we want to have additional structure here?
- Are there any more needs/wishes from Kanthaus?
- [Doug] Printers in shelf, k20-1 entrance. Let's get rid of them! Any we want to keep should be labeled with name, purpose and dated 2022 before next CoMe. I would put rest in Freeshop or Trash (i.e. skip vortex)
- [matthias] Actually most of the stuff there has a "dedicated" purpose :-( But I am happy to label that. Understand that they could be stored somewhere less accessible and maybe 1-2 printers can actually be sorted out.
- [Larissa] Let's have a duvet and pillow covers sale! The shelf in the communal closet is overflowing + there are a lot small ones which we don't really use anymore, so let's reduce the amount we have. Maybe wednesday all day?
- [matthias] For "comfort size" (215-225 x 150-160) and "normal size" (130-140 x 195-205) we don't have too many spares, e.g. don't sort any of those out except broken please. Despite I would be in favor of having a better sorting for the pillow covers :-)
- [janina] The fairteiler in Wenceslaigasse is a miraculous food distributor! Let's use it more when we have an abundance! How about putting a bag next to the door for people to bring there when they take a walk?
- General appreciation, will be tried out
- Bag needs a label and a date
- [chandi] There is now a proposal on how to act, when we get a positive corona case in kanthaus, called PCCP
- motivation + discussion: https://yunity.slack.com/archives/C3RS56Z38/p1642288612062700
- Please test yourself, especially when you have slight symptomes (coughing, cold, headache, fatigue, throat scratching, etc...)
- Mon.: Larissa, Silvan
- Tue.: Clara
- Wed.: Matthias
- Open Tuesday:
- Mon.: kito, Thore, Nathalie
- Tue.: kito, chandi, Nathalie, Tilmann
- Wed.: Antonin
- Thu.: Janina, Antonin
- Fri.: Thore
- Open Tuesday: kito, Tilmann, Janina, Antonin, Nathalie
- Week: chandi
- Mon.: Larissa, Silvan
- Tue.: Clara, Antonin
- Wed.: Matthias, Janina
- Thu.: Kito, Doug
- Fri.: Tilmann, Nathalie
- Open Tuesday: Thore, Eumel