- Date: 2018-05-21
- Facilitator: Janina
- Notary: Janina
- Present: Tilmann, Chandi, Findus, Doug, Anja, Janina
1. People arriving and leaving
- Chandi, Anja and maybe Findus leaves tomorrow
- maybe Matthias towards the end of the week
- Doug will leave for the Kollektivhaus Bauwoche Sunday or Monday next week
- Anja! Today at 5pm!
3. Changes to Governance
4. Resource data
(Cost got updated, thanks to the insights of the finances meeting last week)
- Water (4.5€ per m³):
- Last 7 days: €1.75 / day (with 4.5€ per m³)
- 7 days before that: €2.02 / day (with 5€ per m³)
- Electricity usage (0.2595€ per kWh):
- Last 7 days: €1.71 / day (without fixed costs)
- 7 days before that: €1.65 / day (with fixed costs)
- Gas bottles bought (€12): none
- Income (please check the shoe):
(For waste collection see https://cloud.kanthaus.online/apps/calendar/ 'müll' calender, for food pickups see https://foodsharing.de )
- Montag (today):
- Anja's evaluation, 5pm
- RepairCafe 5pm, who feels responsible if Matthias is not back by then? Doug does.
- Sharing event 5pm. Doug will call the time.
- Landgut Nemt pickup 6:30 pm. Tilmann goes.
- Power Hour 10 am.
- undjetzt team meeting starts. Janina will call Bodhi/Matthias later to ask for details.
- Kräuterfee pickup, no market pickup this week, Janina will go
- possibly KiJuWu pickup, we'll see
- Rotterparty in Altenbach. Janina, Doug, Matthias and you (?) will go.
- Landgut Nemt Hoffest. Janina, Doug and you (?) will make a foodsharing info stand.
- Big things next week
- Last week for Spring milestone
- Transfer people will come by
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- getting a water counter for K22 costs ~200€. Alternatively, we just connect it to the K20 water system. - Nobody is unhappy to buy a counter.
- getting smoke detectors will always be ~10€/detector (with a 10 year battery). Matthias suggests getting https://www.pearl.de/a-NX5663-3111.shtml?vid=917&wa_id=40&wa_num=4114&utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI796k9uuH2wIVCmQZCh1AzAVZEAkYCCABEgI7vvD_BwE is we want some. - Doug will check it out.
- Doug convinced that alarms which are only photoelectric are better: https://wahigroup.com/Resources/Documents/Ion%20vs%20Photo%20Smoke%20Alarms%20WAHI%20Conference%20Slides%20031415.pdf
- please always put full teapots on the small cupboard that also holds the tea - that way people know easily how much ready-made tea there is
- We can have almost boiling water coming out of the tabs right now, pleeeeease be careful! Doug will make signs. Tilmann is thinking about putting a Mischbatterie and points out that the hot water system is extremely temporary anyways...
- Having duplications with the Calendar and this template is not good. Starting next week we'll omit the schedule and only record commitments.
7. Next facilitator
- forgotten... -.- If nobody volunteers until next week Janina will do it again.