Coordination Meeting

  • Date: 2018-05-21
  • Facilitator: Janina
  • Notary: Janina
  • Present: Tilmann, Chandi, Findus, Doug, Anja, Janina

1. People arriving and leaving

  • Chandi, Anja and maybe Findus leaves tomorrow
  • maybe Matthias towards the end of the week
  • Doug will leave for the Kollektivhaus Bauwoche Sunday or Monday next week

2. Evaluations

  • Anja! Today at 5pm!

3. Changes to Governance

  • None

4. Resource data

(Cost got updated, thanks to the insights of the finances meeting last week)

  • Water (4.5€ per m³):
    • Last 7 days: €1.75 / day (with 4.5€ per m³)
    • 7 days before that: €2.02 / day (with 5€ per m³)
  • Electricity usage (0.2595€ per kWh):
    • Last 7 days: €1.71 / day (without fixed costs)
    • 7 days before that: €1.65 / day (with fixed costs)
  • Gas bottles bought (€12): none
  • Income (please check the shoe):

5. Schedule

(For waste collection see 'müll' calender, for food pickups see )

  • Montag (today):
    • Anja's evaluation, 5pm
  • Dienstag:
    • RepairCafe 5pm, who feels responsible if Matthias is not back by then? Doug does.
  • Mittwoch:
    • Sharing event 5pm. Doug will call the time.
    • Landgut Nemt pickup 6:30 pm. Tilmann goes.
  • Donnerstag:
    • Power Hour 10 am.
  • Freitag:
    • undjetzt team meeting starts. Janina will call Bodhi/Matthias later to ask for details.
    • Kräuterfee pickup, no market pickup this week, Janina will go
    • possibly KiJuWu pickup, we'll see
  • Samstag:
    • Rotterparty in Altenbach. Janina, Doug, Matthias and you (?) will go.
  • Sonntag:
    • Landgut Nemt Hoffest. Janina, Doug and you (?) will make a foodsharing info stand.
  • Big things next week
    • Last week for Spring milestone
    • Transfer people will come by

6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)

  • getting a water counter for K22 costs ~200€. Alternatively, we just connect it to the K20 water system. - Nobody is unhappy to buy a counter.
  • getting smoke detectors will always be ~10€/detector (with a 10 year battery). Matthias suggests getting is we want some. - Doug will check it out.
    • Doug convinced that alarms which are only photoelectric are better:
  • please always put full teapots on the small cupboard that also holds the tea - that way people know easily how much ready-made tea there is
  • We can have almost boiling water coming out of the tabs right now, pleeeeease be careful! Doug will make signs. Tilmann is thinking about putting a Mischbatterie and points out that the hot water system is extremely temporary anyways...
  • Having duplications with the Calendar and this template is not good. Starting next week we'll omit the schedule and only record commitments.

7. Next facilitator

  • forgotten... -.- If nobody volunteers until next week Janina will do it again.

Next Post Previous Post