- Date: 2020-10-19
- Facilitator: Maxime
- Notary: chandi
- Physical board caretaker: Antonin
- Digital calendar caretaker: Doug
- Present: Thore, Antonin, Doug, Maxime, chandi, Matthias, Larissa, Michal, Anja, Silvan, Tais, Nathalie, Nick
0. Check-in round
1. Last week review
(Usage during the last 90 days)
- Present: 13.3 people / day +1.0
- Water: 2.83 € / day; +0.1 €
- Electricity: 3.86 € / day + 2.4€/day provided by the sun
Total cost per person per day: 50 ct
Corona framework points
- 10€ for another good bitholder
- 105€ (shoe)
Things that happened
- first feuerqualle orga meeting happend
- we collected a lot of karrots (:D)
- we found mushrooms and didn't die
- a lot of AcroYoga took place
- some potatos where sorted
- usage graph is back in the come minutes
2. This week planning
People arriving and leaving
- Mon.: Kerstin left, Anja leaves
- Tue.: Lise arrives, Bodhi as well; family comes back
- Fri.: tilmann's parents arrive
- Sun.: tilmann's parents leaving
- Some day:
Evaluations and check-ins
Due for evaluation (and seen within the last 7 days):
- Doug Member : Absolute Days threshold 181/180
- Lise Member : Absolute Days 213/180
Due for evaluation soon (in the next 7 days, and seen within the last 7 days):
- Antonin Visitor : 1 days until Days Visited threshold (21)
- Michal Visitor : 1 days until Days Visited threshold (21)
- Nick Visitor : 4 days until Days Visited threshold (21)
- Kerstin_Move20 Visitor : 6 days until Days Visited threshold (21)
- 16:00 Open Tuesday [lottery]
- Evening, after dinner: Verschenkelounge + other achievements party
- 11:00 Antonin's evaluation [Maxime]
- 15:00 velomobile knowledge sharing (alternate title: Introduction to Pedal-Powered Spacecrafts)
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [?]
- "Nicht Konsumverzicht rettet das Klima, sondern Protest" https://blogs.taz.de/dissenspodcast/nicht-konsumverzicht-rettet-das-klima-sondern-protest/
- 12:00 Fika with discussion about the podcast
- 15:00 Sharing event (Fac.: [?])
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [?]
- Gelber Sack
- 10:00 Corona meeting
- 14:00 Lise Evaluation [Thore]
- Mikas Birthday !!! YAAAYYY !!! PAARRTYY !!! FIRST YEAR !!!
- 17:00 Theatre group?
- 20:30 Personal Project Updates
- Next Monday
- 10:00 CoMe (Fac.:[Silvan])
- Next week summary
to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)
- watching childhood tv-series together (movienight)
- Knowledge Sharing proposals:
- How to legally download movies
- How to turn the heater on
3. Shopping plans
- [Lise] Wheat or wheat flour for bread
- no resistance, but interest in getting it regional and ecological
4. Discussion & Announcements
- Family room → The Lantern
- [matthias] looks like there is a dry and warmer time in front of us - let's focus a bit more on roof work this week? Only rain on friday!
- Inside team will work today
- Outside team will talk after come
- [nathalie] free shop lounge update
- [Doug] public potato action on the 27th: do it, delay, cancel?
- Should be decided soon.
- People who a interested meet after come
- [matthias] Coldness & humidity: Please keep doors generally closed except you want it open for some reason (e.g. office door over night: colder in the morning). Keep doors between high humidity/cold regions closed: e.g. kitchen / dining room while cooking; bathroom while showering
- Last days, I normally find all doors in K20-1 open in the morning.
- [matthias] Heating - does it need discussion? pro/con voices?
- [doug] would be sad to wait for the last people to feel cold until we start heatin
- this week will be warmer
- -> discussion in next come
- [matthias] Corona meeting - maybe before friday?
- will be friday at 10:00
- [larissa] MOVE Meeting at Kanthaus in November?
- will be discussed in the corona meeting
- [matthias] Cleaning the heater before we start using it (soon? :D) - who wants to learn/do it?
- silvan can imagine to assist
- [maxime] the new water counter in k20-b-6 is partly flooded but seems to work: anyone could feel responsible for checking with the company that changed it recently if that's an acceptable working condition?
- "Bei Nassläufern befindet sich der obere Teil der Wasseruhr (Zählwerk, Ziffernblatt,…) unter Wasser, welches als Schmiermittel dient."
- chandi will check
- [maxime] potatoes sorting status:
- long term storage in the basement: 10 boxes
- k20-1 storage (to be eaten next): 1 box
- k20-0 hallway remaining to be sorted: 30 boxes
- daily potatoes sorting session: usually around 16:00, jump in!
- [Lise] The swr-people are coming later than I expected so maybe scheduling my evaluation for this week is better? If Thore (My facilitator) Feels like it and you'd like to have it fixed today, please schedule it. options are 22,23,26. Thanks :*
- [chandi] please always remove your reservations from the private room reservation sheets, it could otherwise quickly lead to confusions.
- Doug is cleaning the sheets after every come
- [matthias] buying a bit more expensive roof things, e.g. new bricks & windows to have lower workload on people finding/getting good used stuff
- [matthias] Emptying bio bin didn't happen last week - do we want to implement a responsibility system as slack reminders seem to not be enough?
- [doug][meta point]: regroup points in discussion?
- they should be grouped by topic
- Mon.: Doug, Matthias
- Tue.: Silvan
- Wed.: Nathalie
- Open Tuesday: chandi
- Mon. not: Thore, chandi
- Tue. not: Thore
- Wed. not:
- Thu. not:
- Fri. not:
- Open Tuesday not: Thore, Tais, maxime, Michal
- Week not: Larissa, Anja
Lunch team this week
- Matthias, Larissa, Thore, Nathalie, chandi, Antonin, Doug
6. For next week
- [matthias] Should we start heating this week?