- Date: 2020-11-09
- Facilitator: Zui
- Notary: Janina
- Mika caretaker: Antonin
- Physical board caretaker: Thore
- Digital calendar caretaker: Matthias
- Present: Bodhi, Tilmann, Silvan, Michal, Nick, Doug, Larissa, Maxime, Antonin, Nathalie, Thore, Lise, Matthias, Janina, Taïs, Zui
0. Check-in round
1. Last week review
(Usage during the last 90 days)
- Present: 17.4 people / day -1.7
- Electricity: 4.61 € / day; -1.1 €
- Gas: 0.86 € / day; +0.9 €
- Water: 3.97 € / day; +0.2 €
Total cost per person per day: 54.13 ct +4.54 ct
- 4€ of plastic to seal pipes with
- 8€ for replacement part for washing machine
- 280€ for printer
- 20€ for ytong bricks
- 15€ for folderkiller
- 130€ fire door
- 240€ bitumen trash
- 10€ building rubble
- 662€ for large roof window
- 5€ in the shoe
Things that happened
- The roof progressed!
- The house was defended against rodents
- The Private got curtains
- Bread and spread has been made, also Bodhi looked for bread in leipzig
- new printer
- legal team action
- feminist days happend: queer feminist workshop, critical masculinity ws, sharing rounds about vulva and sex, walk of care work, ...
- winter meeting
- social sauna with acting out anger
- Kanthaus monthly meeting
- We have a plum tree in the garden now
2. This week planning
People arriving and leaving
- Tue.: Adam arrives, Anja leaves
- Wed.: Talita and Laura arrive
- Thu.: Adam leaves, Chandi comes
- Fri.: Anja comes
- Mon.: Anja leaves
- Some day: Nick and Taïs might leave, Silvan will leave and come back
Corona framework points
- Threshold last week: 60 points
- Corona points last week: 62 points?
- Threshold for this week: 60 points (no request for changing it)
Point distribution this week by anonymous biding rounds
- Points first round: 74
- Points second round: 72
- Points after discussion: 62
- A tiny bit warmer from middle of the week on, otherwise dry; 0-5 degrees nights to 10-12 degrees days.
Evaluations and check-ins
- Tais Visitor : Days Visited threshold 32/21
- Zui Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 89/60
- Matthias Member : Absolute Days threshold 188/180
- 16:30 Knowledge sharing: How to print & scan [Matthias]
- 20:00 General roof gathering [Tilmann]
- 21:15 Moomin reading [Michal]
- 16:00 Open Tuesday [lottery]
- 17:30 Murmurations presentation (Adams project)? [Doug/Adam]
- 10:00 wood delivery: everybody, carry some Dachlatten!
- 17:00 Tais evaluation [Bodhi]
- Elektro-Vortex deadline
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Thore] Radio: [Silvan])
- (12:00 Fika)
- 16:00 Sharing event [Matthias]
- 18:00 foodsharing Wurzen meeting
- 10:00 Corona meeting? [Doug?]
- 12:00 Market pickup [Lea]
- 16:00 Zui's evaluation [Janina]
- 18:00 Weekly roof team meeting
- 21:15 Moomin reading [Michal]
- Next Monday
- 10:00 CoMe (Fac.: [Bodhi])
- 17:00 Matthias' evaluation [Doug]
- Next week summary
to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)
- Knowledge Sharing proposals:
- [?] How to legally download movies
- [?] Ansible for nice reproducable server setups
- [Matthias?] Exploring the Aether: Basic introduction to radio waves & SDR to receive invisible electromagnetic fields
- [Janina] How to use Karrot to organize Kanthaus sleeping spots
3. Shopping plans
- Live traps for rats?
- There's always some roof related shopping plans, details in #kanthaus-dach
4. Discussion & Announcements
- [Janina] Winter social prep: There is now a pad that is meant to facilitate small group action: https://codi.kanthaus.online/winter-storm-prep?edit
- [Janina] I'd like to try out the allocation of sleeping spots for a whole week. How about this week? :)
- [Janina] I made a thing on karrot to organize it but we can also make a physical sheet of course.
- Not much enthusiasm, but also no resistance. Janina will make a clear proposal for next week.
- [Doug] please use smaller towels if possible :) We don't have enough space for everyone to have bigger towels right now.
- [Larissa] Who would like to come on a bicycle trip to Jahnishausen this week and picking up pumpkins?
- [Matthias] Heating coordination (extra meeting to find out needs? Heat the piano room by default as well? How about individually spontaneously heat private rooms?)
- [Doug] I appreciate people bringing proposals to CoMe if they have a good idea, rather than bringing in discussion topics ;p
- Proposal: Warm rooms by default can be the main office, dining room, kitchen, elephant room, piano room, fansipan, bathroom
- [Matthias] ... Ventilate ventilate ventilate!
- Open windows on two sides of the house, leave for 1-5 minutes (depending on wind), close again.
- Especially important when rooms cool down (e.g. when turning off radiator or in the evening).
- Want to ventilate less? Keep moisture out!
- Keep doors closed
- Especially the bathroom door seems to stay open often
- The less moisture in a towel/in the room, the less moisture needs to be ventilated away!
- Shake hands dry before using a towel
- Strip water off body before using towel
- Use sponge to take away water from surfaces and squeeze it out into sink afterwards
- [Janina] Theatre group seems to be dead..? I won't push it anymore so if nobody else wants to feel responsible for making it happen, I would suggest to remove it from the weekly schedule.
- [Zui] I already removed it. I could offer differently focused theatre workshops but that would be a different thing.
- [Doug] Shoerack: some parts use string or wire—let's change them all to rubber! Resistance? Someone else want to do it?
- No resistance, Silvan and Doug will talk about it.
- [Matthias] Bicycle Repair station project: I would do a quick version to get it out of my mind. Anybody motivated to jump in or take over?
- Tilmann also feels responsible and is up for helping, preferably on days which are not good for roof work.
- [Doug] I need to silicone in one of the pipe caps: please don't use staircase toilets today.
- [Silvan] Request of Anna Lotta
- when is MoI?
- [Tilmann] Vote outcome seems to indicate February 2021 https://yunity.slack.com/archives/C3RS56Z38/p1604049691061300
- [Janina] Move CoMe to a bigger room for next week? Maybe piano room?
- [Anja] there is food to be washed in the dumpster kitchen!
- [Maxime] Potato status: There are still boxes in the hallway, the potatos are slowly deteriorating.
- Next to be eaten: in front of lower staircase toilet
- Mon.: Doug
- Tue.: Larissa, Thore
- Wed.: Matthias, Silvan
- Open Tuesday:
- Mon. not: Lise, Nick, Bodhi, Zui
- Tue. not: Janina, Lise, Nick, Maxime, Antonin, Zui
- Wed. not: Antonin, Lise, Nick, Taïs, Bodhi
- Thu. not: Antonin
- Fri. not: Zui, Janina
- Open Tuesday not: Lise, Nick, Maxime, Janina, Zui
- Week not: michal, Nathalie, Tilmann
Lunch team this week
- Participants: Larissa, Matthias, Nathalie, Zui, Tilmann, Janina, Silvan, Thore, Antonin
- Mon: Matthias
- Tue: Nathalie, Antonin
- Wed: Silvan, Tilmann
- Thu: Zui, Thore
- Fri: Janina, Larissa