Coordination Meeting

CoMe #165

  • Date: 2020-11-09
  • Facilitator: Zui
  • Notary: Janina
  • Mika caretaker: Antonin
  • Physical board caretaker: Thore
  • Digital calendar caretaker: Matthias
  • Present: Bodhi, Tilmann, Silvan, Michal, Nick, Doug, Larissa, Maxime, Antonin, Nathalie, Thore, Lise, Matthias, Janina, Taïs, Zui

0. Check-in round

1. Last week review

Previous week stats

usage graph last 90 days (Usage during the last 90 days)

  • Present: 17.4 people / day -1.7
  • Electricity: 4.61 € / day; -1.1 €
  • Gas: 0.86 € / day; +0.9 €
  • Water: 3.97 € / day; +0.2 €

Total cost per person per day: 54.13 ct +4.54 ct

  • 4€ of plastic to seal pipes with
  • 8€ for replacement part for washing machine
  • 280€ for printer
  • 20€ for ytong bricks
  • 15€ for folderkiller
  • 130€ fire door
  • 240€ bitumen trash
  • 10€ building rubble
  • 662€ for large roof window
  • 5€ in the shoe
Things that happened
  • The roof progressed!
  • The house was defended against rodents
  • The Private got curtains
  • Bread and spread has been made, also Bodhi looked for bread in leipzig
  • new printer
  • legal team action
  • feminist days happend: queer feminist workshop, critical masculinity ws, sharing rounds about vulva and sex, walk of care work, ...
  • winter meeting
  • social sauna with acting out anger
  • Kanthaus monthly meeting
  • We have a plum tree in the garden now

2. This week planning

People arriving and leaving
  • Mon.:
  • Tue.: Adam arrives, Anja leaves
  • Wed.: Talita and Laura arrive
  • Thu.: Adam leaves, Chandi comes
  • Fri.: Anja comes
  • Sat.:
  • Sun.:
  • Mon.: Anja leaves
  • Some day: Nick and Taïs might leave, Silvan will leave and come back
Corona framework points
  • Threshold last week: 60 points
  • Corona points last week: 62 points?
  • Threshold for this week: 60 points (no request for changing it)

Point distribution this week by anonymous biding rounds

  • Points first round: 74
  • Points second round: 72
  • Points after discussion: 62
Weather forecast
  • A tiny bit warmer from middle of the week on, otherwise dry; 0-5 degrees nights to 10-12 degrees days.
Evaluations and check-ins
  • Tais Visitor : Days Visited threshold 32/21
  • Zui Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 89/60
  • Matthias Member : Absolute Days threshold 188/180
  • Monday
    • 16:30 Knowledge sharing: How to print & scan [Matthias]
    • 20:00 General roof gathering [Tilmann]
    • 21:15 Moomin reading [Michal]
  • Tuesday
    • 16:00 Open Tuesday [lottery]
    • 17:30 Murmurations presentation (Adams project)? [Doug/Adam]
  • Wednesday
    • 10:00 wood delivery: everybody, carry some Dachlatten!
    • 17:00 Tais evaluation [Bodhi]
    • Elektro-Vortex deadline
  • Thursday
    • 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Thore] Radio: [Silvan])
    • (12:00 Fika)
    • 16:00 Sharing event [Matthias]
    • 18:00 foodsharing Wurzen meeting
  • Friday
    • Biotonne
    • 10:00 Corona meeting? [Doug?]
    • 12:00 Market pickup [Lea]
    • 16:00 Zui's evaluation [Janina]
    • 18:00 Weekly roof team meeting
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
    • 21:15 Moomin reading [Michal]
  • Next Monday
    • 10:00 CoMe (Fac.: [Bodhi])
    • 17:00 Matthias' evaluation [Doug]
  • Next week summary

to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)

  • Knowledge Sharing proposals:
    • [?] How to legally download movies
    • [?] Ansible for nice reproducable server setups
    • [Matthias?] Exploring the Aether: Basic introduction to radio waves & SDR to receive invisible electromagnetic fields
    • [Janina] How to use Karrot to organize Kanthaus sleeping spots

3. Shopping plans

  • Live traps for rats?
  • There's always some roof related shopping plans, details in #kanthaus-dach

4. Discussion & Announcements

  • [Janina] Winter social prep: There is now a pad that is meant to facilitate small group action:
    • [Janina] I'd like to try out the allocation of sleeping spots for a whole week. How about this week? :)
    • [Janina] I made a thing on karrot to organize it but we can also make a physical sheet of course.
    • Not much enthusiasm, but also no resistance. Janina will make a clear proposal for next week.
  • [Doug] please use smaller towels if possible :) We don't have enough space for everyone to have bigger towels right now.
  • [Larissa] Who would like to come on a bicycle trip to Jahnishausen this week and picking up pumpkins?
  • [Matthias] Heating coordination (extra meeting to find out needs? Heat the piano room by default as well? How about individually spontaneously heat private rooms?)
    • [Doug] I appreciate people bringing proposals to CoMe if they have a good idea, rather than bringing in discussion topics ;p
    • Proposal: Warm rooms by default can be the main office, dining room, kitchen, elephant room, piano room, fansipan, bathroom
  • [Matthias] ... Ventilate ventilate ventilate!
    • Open windows on two sides of the house, leave for 1-5 minutes (depending on wind), close again.
    • Especially important when rooms cool down (e.g. when turning off radiator or in the evening).
    • Want to ventilate less? Keep moisture out!
    • Keep doors closed
    • Especially the bathroom door seems to stay open often
    • The less moisture in a towel/in the room, the less moisture needs to be ventilated away!
      • Shake hands dry before using a towel
      • Strip water off body before using towel
      • Use sponge to take away water from surfaces and squeeze it out into sink afterwards
  • [Janina] Theatre group seems to be dead..? I won't push it anymore so if nobody else wants to feel responsible for making it happen, I would suggest to remove it from the weekly schedule.
    • [Zui] I already removed it. I could offer differently focused theatre workshops but that would be a different thing.
  • [Doug] Shoerack: some parts use string or wire—let's change them all to rubber! Resistance? Someone else want to do it?
    • No resistance, Silvan and Doug will talk about it.
  • [Matthias] Bicycle Repair station project: I would do a quick version to get it out of my mind. Anybody motivated to jump in or take over?
    • Tilmann also feels responsible and is up for helping, preferably on days which are not good for roof work.
  • [Doug] I need to silicone in one of the pipe caps: please don't use staircase toilets today.
  • [Silvan] Request of Anna Lotta
    • when is MoI?
    • [Tilmann] Vote outcome seems to indicate February 2021
  • [Janina] Move CoMe to a bigger room for next week? Maybe piano room?
    • Support.
  • [Anja] there is food to be washed in the dumpster kitchen!
  • [Maxime] Potato status: There are still boxes in the hallway, the potatos are slowly deteriorating.
    • Next to be eaten: in front of lower staircase toilet

5. Task lottery & food planning


  • Mon.: Doug
  • Tue.: Larissa, Thore
  • Wed.: Matthias, Silvan
  • Thu.:
  • Fri.:
  • Open Tuesday:


  • Mon. not: Lise, Nick, Bodhi, Zui
  • Tue. not: Janina, Lise, Nick, Maxime, Antonin, Zui
  • Wed. not: Antonin, Lise, Nick, Taïs, Bodhi
  • Thu. not: Antonin
  • Fri. not: Zui, Janina
  • Open Tuesday not: Lise, Nick, Maxime, Janina, Zui
  • Week not: michal, Nathalie, Tilmann

Lunch team this week

  • Participants: Larissa, Matthias, Nathalie, Zui, Tilmann, Janina, Silvan, Thore, Antonin
  • Mon: Matthias
  • Tue: Nathalie, Antonin
  • Wed: Silvan, Tilmann
  • Thu: Zui, Thore
  • Fri: Janina, Larissa

6. For next week

Nächster Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag