Coordination Meeting

CoMe #177

  • Date: 2021-02-01
  • Facilitator: Talita
  • Notary: Lise
  • Mika caretaker: Tilmann
  • Physical board caretaker: Antonin
  • Digital calendar: Maxime
  • Reservation sheet purifier: Matthias
  • Present: Zui, Matthias, Hannah, Larissa, Janina, Levi, Kerstin, Maxime, Nathalie, Clara, Lise, Antonin, Kito, Chandi, Talita, Michal, Chris, Thore

0. Check-in round

Most people are fine, enjoying their time, doing project work and are happy about physical things like walks in the sun and yoga.

1. Last week review

Previous week stats

usage graph last 90 days (Usage during the last 90 days)

  • Present: 18.0 people / day +4.1
  • Electricity: 7.4 € / day; +1.2 €
  • Gas: 10.51 € / day; +1.7 €
  • Water: 3.41 € / day; +0.5 €

Total cost per person per day: 118.4 ct -10.91 ct

  • [matthias] 20€ for vacuum cleaner cyclone separator
  • shoe: nothing
Corona [Thore takes care of this section]
  • µCOVIDs used last week: 5875
  • µCOVIDS balance: -1027
  • µCOVIDs for this week: 5000
  • µCOVIDs balance: 3973
  • µCOVIDs/person mean for this week: 221 (18 people)

Note: All numbers are adjusted retroactivly to the new threshold of 5000 µCOVIDs/week [Thore]

Things that happened
  • More yoga room renovation activity
  • The continuation of the FeuerQualle meeting
  • A lot of yoga and acroyoga taking place
  • Many days with snow and sun
  • project updates :)
  • Another nice social sauna
  • The first prototype of a ceiling drying rack was installed
  • We had a great Sunday coffee and cake action
  • Mold was discovered, but maybe Larissa is fighting it soon!

2. This week planning

People arriving and leaving
  • Mon.:
  • Tue.:
  • Wed.: Silvan comes back, Bodhi as well
  • Thu.: Kerstin and Chris leave
  • Fri.:
  • Sat.: Hannah leaves
  • Sun.:
  • Mon.:
  • Some day: Doug comes back
Weather forecast or Another one
Evaluations and check-ins

Due for evaluation (and seen within the last 7 days):

  • Clara Member : Absolute Days threshold 377/180
  • Lise Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 101/60

Due for evaluation soon (in the next 7 days, and seen within the last 7 days):

  • Kerstin_Move20 Visitor : 1 days until Days Visited threshold (21)
  • Talita Volunteer : 4 days until Absolute Days threshold (60)
  • Monday
    • 15:00 Lise's evaluation [Nathalie]
    • sleeping spot plennary after lunch
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
    • Monthly teams meeting (proposal to postpone after WoI)
    • 10:00 yoga room action
    • 15:00 Clara evaluation [Chandi]
    • 20:00 Future of Kanthaus heating: proposal presentation + Q&A [Matthias, Tilmann]
  • Thursday
    • 10:00 Power Hour [Fac.: Matthias , DJ: michal]
    • 15:00 Sharing Event [Talita]
  • Friday
    • 14:00 Doing WoI schedule [Talita]
    • 15:00 Starting walk of WoI
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Next Monday
    • 10:00 CoMe (Fac.: [Lise])
  • Next week summary

to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)

  • Knowledge Sharing proposals:
    • [?] How to legally download movies

3. Shopping plans

  • [Talita] thing (sealing?) for the downstairs toilet 2-5 euro
  • [Talita] gips, kalk and window hooks to the yoga room - around 20-25 euro

4. Discussion & Announcements

Round 1

  • [Hannah] I'd like to stay until the morning of the 6th of february - is that okay?
    • yes, a lot of temperature is there for staying
  • [Janina] pretty nice visitor request for March - how to deal with the aspect of house fullness?
    • people don't know if they're gone in March (fulness of the house)
    • we don't know how the Corona-situation is
    • Janina & Zui can imagine to host the visitor
  • [Lise] Nathalie suggested a festival day. Maybe for the coming weekend / saturday? How to deal with noise, resistance?
    • have a pavillon and camping chairs in the yoga room, screening concerts with beamers
    • Are people beside Lise & Nathalie interested?
    • Mika sleeping suggestion could be: Festival until 8pm or then moving into the basement / silent disco
    • few people are really interested, some people are medium interested
    • maybe having it after WoI after more thinking
    • small group!
  • [thore] WoI
    • async commnication seem to work better than scheduling together in a meeting
    • Nathalie will put up a board in the elephant room
      • Time to put up sessions until wednesday, add your personal sign & put it down on sessions you'd like to attend
      • on friday doing the schedule, proposing it on monday in CoMe
    • proposal: one week for KH-topics, one week for general topics
      • some concerns, but no resistance. People who make the schedule can maybe cluster the topics
      • some wish to leave more space at the end in case some more topics come up and leave space for the group process
    • Doing the schedule on friday at 14:00 in the elephant room
    • Thore will post deadlines and explanation again on slack
  • [chandi] reasons why people are not interested in the knowledge session?
    • [janina] people just don't really prepare topics, if they want to host something
    • [talita] it doesn't work for her on mondays, because then the time is too short notice
    • Chandi tries to think beforehand and proposes topics he can offer in CoMe
    • Clara will link a pad where people can offer and ask for knowledge:

Round 2

  • [Janina] Sleeping spot plenum?
    • Offline meeting were people can coordinate, hopefully quite short
    • Only for the coming night
    • Tonight after dinner, medium interest, but we'll try!
  • [Hannah] association founding for feuerqualle
    • four founding members needed
    • you just have to sign a paper! Tuesday after dinner are the paper ready!
  • [Janina] Mika care shifts: Tilmann would feel greatly relieved if he had at least one day per week in which Mika is taken care of. It doesn't need to be 24 hour shifts, the nights are no problem for us.
  • [Janina] I think it would be nice to make a Kanthaus review for 2020, like we did it for 2019 last year. It's mainly looking through CoMe minutes, selecting pictures and writing up the summary. Last year we did it with Tilmann and Lise and it wasn't a lot of work. Who could be interested to join?
    • [kito] i'm interested
    • Janina, Tilmann will do it as well
    • you can still join!

5. Task lottery & food planning


  • Mon.: Larissa, chandi
  • Tue.: Kerstin, Michal
  • Wed.: Clara, Nathalie
  • Thu.: Janina, Matthias
  • Fri.: Hannah, Talita
  • Open Tuesday: (saturday) kito, maxime
  • Sunday: Lise, Antonin


  • Mon.: kito, Nathalie, Talita, michal
  • Tue.: Nathalie, Matthias, Clara
  • Wed.: Antonin
  • Thu.: Antonin, Kerstin, Chris, michal
  • Fri.: Kerstin, Chris, michal
  • Open Tuesday: Kerstin, Chris, michal, Nathalie, Talita
  • Week: thore, zui

Lunch team this week

  • Participants: Antonin, Chandi, Hannah, Chris, Larissa, Kerstin, Nathalie, Thore, Clara, Janina, Matthias, Lise (partially),
  • Mon.: Clara, Antonin
  • Tue.: Nathalie, Larissa
  • Wed.: Kerstin, Chris
  • Thu.: Janina, Hannah
  • Fri.: Lise, chandi
  • Sat.: Thore, Matthias

Weekend team this week

  • Participants:

6. For next week

Next Post Previous Post