KH - Plenum #2
- Date: 16.12.2022
- Facilitator: Doug
- Notary: Doug, Tilmann
- Present: Doug, Tilmann, Janina, Martin, Silvan, Antonin, Larissa, Zui, Maxime
- (10min) check in
- (5min) presentation of discussion points (What do you want to achieve with it)
- (5min) prioritization of discussion points
- (80min) discussion
- ways of decision making (e.g. consent, sociocracy, ukuvota, general agreement)
- (10min) scheduling
- (10min) check out
1. [tilmann] communal attic work in January/February?
- To prepare the attic, some more things could be done than I would do by myself. Ideally we figure out the best order so we don't need undo each other's work
- For January/February:
- finish K20 staircase: drywall, door, wall
- removing DDT from beams and painting with SchadstoffEx
- plastering walls
- bring up OSB and filling
- for later or never:
- drywall on walls
- foldable door to top floor (Spitzboden)
- protective construction (drywall?) around ventilation pipes
- (tangentially related:) ventilation for K20 staircase toilets - people tend to leave the windows open because of the smell
- [doug] definition-of-done: dust-free. Construction: Janina, vaguely yes; Doug, at least two days altogether preferably planned; Martin, generally yes; Anneke, generally yes; Silvan, no; Antonin, yes, preferably weekend; Larissa, generally yes, preferably planned day, could also do childcare; Zui, 2/3 days in february; Maxime, some hours per week, prerably low-brain tasks.
2. [tilmann] extend and improve ventilation system
- baby bathroom
- add fresh air supply for lantern and ex-food-storage
- other affected rooms: K22-2 bathroom
- duration: 3-6 days
- Tilmann priority 1
- office/dining room
- [maxime] dinning room/K20-1 office?
- Tilmann priority 2
- the private
- other affected rooms: communal closet, communal sleeping room
- duration: 1-2 days
- elephant and piano room
- [Doug] wavy hands for inconvenience caused: people wanting to do ventilation work socially encouraged. Tilmann not looking for committed working groups... yet.
- add heat exchanger to increase supply air temperature with the heat pump
- to make the heat pump more efficient (lower overall water temperature)
- to increase comfort (warmer air flow)
- 300-400€, plus 200-300€ for connecting the heating pipe to the attic
- [Doug] Enthusiasm to get parts... Tilmann not committing. Talk in CoMe, possibly schedule.
3. [doug] selling-the-KMW status update
- [doug] let's sell!
4. [tilmann] Bauhaus gift card shopping
- do other people would like to have a say on what to get?
- shopping trip coordination
- schedule bauhaus trip at come, Zui, Doug, Martin
Things to schedule
- next plenary 2023-01-13 10:00 [Martin]
- evaluations, skillshare, knowledgeshare
- heating & ventilation [Tilmann] 28th 18:00
- nice community trip? like hiking etc?
- [Antonin] 18th Ice-skating @ spitz/wolfberg
- [Larissa] 29th / 30th Hiking / Sauna
- [Janina] Sauna VK 31st
Themenparkplatz (things that come up and we don’t want to forget about)