- Date: 2017-12-11
- Facilitator: Janina
- Notary: Janina
- Present: Lou, Mona, Björn, Bodhi, Matthias, Wolfi, Lise, Tilmann, Janina
1. People arriving and leaving
- Daniel left last Sunday
- Matthias, Bodhi, Lise, Tilmann and Janina leave for Stuttgart on the 13th
- Doug arrives 12th, leaves on 13th
- Janina comes back on the 15th
- Matthias comes back on the 20th/21st
- Lise comes back on 27th
- Aubin arrives on the 16th
- maybe Luisa comes on the 17th, but probably not
2. Position evaluation
- Björn and Lise
3. Changes to Constitution
4. Changes to Collective Agreements
5. Information (e.g. announcements, events, etc)
- Waste collection: (see https://abfallkalender.kell-gmbh.de/abfallkalender3.php?jahr=2017&str_id=245): Tuesday, black bin
- Food pickups: (see https://karrot.world ): Landgut Nemt, Weds, 18:00
- Gas usage: 106 m³ in 7 days (10€/day)
- Gas bottles exchanged: none
- Water usage: 6300l in 7 days (4.50€/day): K20-0 1500l, K20-1 2500l, K20-2 1500l
- Electricity usage: 37 kWh in 5 days (2.20€/day)
- Power hour: Tuesday, 10:00
- Sharing event: if necessary it will be dynamically scheduled
- Mitnetz update: CONNNNNNECTIONNNN bzzzz
- 5th anniversary of foodsharing.de: Tuesday, 12.12. Janina wants to go to Leipzig to hold some info event, but nothing was planned and Doug apparently won't be here, so maybe not... : /
- Küfa: Sunday, 17.12., 13h00 dd by car on Friday and on Saturday dd for bread Björn and ? go to university in Leipzig on Friday and Janina and Björn to Querbeet christmas market on Saturday Mona and Lou start cooking on Saturday Mona, Lou and Björn finish cooking on Sunday morning Janina opens freeshop on Sunday and will put clothes in there, so please look through the closets before that! Especially the M and L ones.
- Light in K20-1# toilet
- chimney cleaner tomorrow
- Alex comes on Wednesday to bring us a punching bag
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, etc)
Info: Doug can bring lots of bread, cooked potatoes, wurst, etc from Chemnitz Christmas market: let him know today.
Question: Who is able and willing to drive the transporter in general? (Doug)
Proposal: If people anticipate hunger and no one is willing to cycle, do not discourage them from driving. (Doug)
Proposal: Schedule evaluation sessions at coordination meetings. (I wasn't able to do it last week, apologies. Doug)
Thought: The following three questions have been quite interesting for me these past weeks. I would be interested to talk with people about these questions and similar ones in any form/at in the future (Doug)
- Do I do anything I don't want to? If yes, what and why?
- Is there something I want to happen that I don't make happen? If yes, what and why?
- What is my preferred way to receive critical feedback?
Info: Doug visited the Bonobo crew (prev. hb6) in Chemnitz. Would be interesting to share with this proto-project: http://gobonobo.blogsport.eu/finanzierung/direktkredite/
Heating situation/which rooms to continue to heat? Temperatures?
Currently the heating works from 6am to 8:30pm. If it's freezing during the night it wil automatically switch on again.
Matthias doesn't have special requirements for heating anymore. The temperature difference in one floor shouldn't be big - not more than 5 degrees, if doors are not kept shut.
When fewer people are there the ones that are left should decide which rooms to heat and which not.
Foodsharing at Christmas Market: We didn't say we will come everyday, we only got something from the Langos in front of the stage before. Most of them were very cooperative but seeming as if they usually don't have anything. If people are motivated they can go (around 7-8pm, always dependins) and ask but if not that's also okay. The most important pick-up will be on the very last day, which is Sunday the 17th.
Foodsharing coops: Postponed until next week or later.
7. Next facilitator