- Date: 2018-11-26
- Facilitator: Chandi
- Notary: Janina
- Present: Fausto, Bodhi, Lise, Alexandra, Nathalie, Matthias, Janina, Chandi, Thore joins at 10:25
1. People arriving and leaving
- Alexandra leaves on Tuesday
- Fausto leaves on Tuesday
- Thore and Lise are leaving on Friday for the foodsharing academy in Kassel
- Silvan will come back on Tuesday
- Isabel will leave on Wednesday
2. Changes to Governance
- Change to Collective Agreements is done! Result can be found here: https://ukuvota.world/#/app/13b9de93-a4e9-cb5d-75fe-e91bc6765bb3/results
3. Last week review
Present: 9.6 people / day (7 days before: 9.9 people / day)
Spent nights: 67 nights
Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 1.1 | 4.3 | 10.5 °C (7 days before: -1.9 | 6.8 | 16.1 *C)
Gas usage: 4.18 € / day (7 days before: 2.54 € /day)
Gas efficiency: 43.6 ct / day*person (7 days before: 25.4 ct)
Water: 2.06€/day (7 days before: 2.33€/day)
Water efficiency: 21.45 ct/dayperson (7 days before : 23.35 ct/dayperson)
Electricity usage: 3.97 € / day (7 days before: 3.89 € /day)
Electricity efficiency: 41.4 ct / day*person (7 days before: 38.9 ct)
Gas bottles bought (€12 each): 0
Income (please check the shoe, the box and the account): 85€
We picked up 10 modern windows in Leipzig, they are 20-30cm too big but await to be tried to be put in :-)
Janina, Bodhi and Fausto went to Leipzig for a free market on buy nothing day to represent foodsharing
Bodhi made even more light in K22 (all rooms in K22-2 now have light and at least one power-socket working)
The electronics workshop in K22 was heated and used for the first time
4. Evaluations and check-ins
5. Schedule and commitments
- 16:00 Evaluations
- 19:00 Acroyoga in der Wurze in Leipzig
- 18:00 Frauenchor mit Stammtisch: Janina, Lise
- 17:00 RepairCafe: Matthias
- 19:00 Fairteiler: Janina
- 15:00 Sharing event:
- 17:00 AcroYoga in Yoga-Room (and maybe piano room) ("public" event)
- 10:00 Power hour
- 12:00 Room planning meeting: Lise, Chandi, Janina
- 19:00 Personal projects update
- Market pickup: no market pickup until Spring!
- 11:00 Garden power hour
- CoMe facilitator: Janina
6. Food planning
- We still have a lot of Sauerkraut, which we should eat
- Somebody will go get bread in the evening
- We have a lot of bananas
- Lise wants to make banana cake, Bodhi and Matthias want to make smoothie
- Matthias might go get more fruit and veg tonight
7. Heating planning
- Snack kitchen and kitchen are always heated a little bit (14 degrees) to counter mold growth. Matthias will mark a spot on the radiator knob.
- Living room will stay cozy.
- Office can get heated, but maybe not super hot.
- Silent office will stay as heated as before.
- Proposal: If a room fulfills a purpose that no other room fulfills, it can be responsibly heated
- Chandi: This gets way too complex, can we move it to next weeks CoMe and all think about it until then?
- Longer daily heating periods when it gets colder and colder now? (Silvan, Chandi)
- The heating system runs until 21:00 now, it takes some hours until the heat is completely gone. (Kitchen: ~2 degrees less after 3 hours, silent office ~2.5 degrees less after 3 hours)
- We don't want to heat the whole house for ~two hours longer, but we could switch some radiators on and all others off at night. Bodhi and Janina are very doubtful that this works.
- Bodhi suggests that Silvan could use the 500W direct heat thingy from the K22 bathroom, or the 250W infrared bulb, but Matthias points out that it costs half/quarter as much in electricity as heating the whole house (silent/kitchen/living) costs in gas (~55cents at 6 degrees outside temperature)
- Janina will have a talk with Silvan to explore his needs more. Whoever wants to join in is very welcome to do so.
8. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- december is coming! adventskalender-AG, who wants to participate? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pwkIdPKd-lyb1Vs-mCBAfZt18AZuphs2uOpI222jEPQ/edit?usp=sharing
- Alexandra is looking for people to be interviewed for her documentary. The more the better! ;)
- Request via Anja&Facebook: Linnie is a Schneiderin (tailor?) from Lichtenstein (between Chemnitz and Zwickau) and very much interested in the repaircafé-idea and Kanthaus in general. Wants to visit us on 8.12. Who wants to host her? (https://yunity.slack.com/archives/G7E8RPFMH/p1542784434000100)
- Janina thought she'd come on 9.12. during the foodsharing leftover brunch. She's expecting her then and will show her around afterwards. It didn't sound like she wanted to stay overnight anyways, or am I wrong? Chandi said he'd happily host her if she wants to stay for a night.
- Let's have a garden power hour before it gets really cold! (Silvan)
- Scheduled for Friday.
- Roadmap ends! Can we have the review/retrospective already on the weekend? (Janina)
- No need to rush when Lise, Tilmann and Doug are still not back. Moved to next CoMe.
- Personal projects update meeting on Tuesday evening? (Janina, Bodhi, Silvan) (or wednesday?)
- Isabels stuff, maybe schedule meeting? chandi and Lise interested
- Will be addressed in the evaluation
- Uncover beds when you get up (humidity; people in the evening recognizing empty space)
- RepairCafe room planning
- All things needed are in the electronics workshop now, so repair cafe should happen there as well.
- The room should be heated for this and if nobody comes (not even from inside the house) then Lise will use it as an office.
- Bodhi finds the room quite small and would find it annoying to to repair cafe with multiple people in the tiny room. He suggests we can heat the workshop as well (when there is actually people coming)