- Date: 2020-03-02
- Facilitator: Thore
- Notary: Matthias
- Physical board caretaker: Lise
- Digital calendar caretaker: Doug
- Discussion timekeeper: Thore
- Present: Doug, Nathalie, Thore, Mika, Lise, Tilmann, Bodhi, Janina, Matthias, Silvan, Maxime
1. Last week review
- Present: 13.1 people / day ⬊ -2.0
- Spent nights: 92 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 7 °C (1.7 | 6.5 | 12.7 days before: 2.7 | 7.8 | 13.6 °C)
- Electricity usage: 6.74 € / day ⬊ -0.69 €
- Electricity efficiency: 51.3 ct / day*person ⬊ +2.2 ct
Gas and water are broken
- 8€ for flour
- 26€ for some ventilation stuff
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- another roof window bought
- building week planning today 11:15
- [ ] Reply from architect [Silvan]
- [ ] Visit from Statiker
- [ ] Report from Statiker
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore, Chandi):
- shelf inbetween the workshops becomes vortex-like for sorting & repairing (longer phases) + a bit of storage
- Freeshop Box from sleeping hallway were removed and added to vortex as well
- Rooms (Nathalie, Janina):
- ex-intermediate has a non-finished highbed now and is nearly progressed to a nice vortex/sorting/storage room
Other things that happened
- MoI ended and we had a retrospective session composed of reflection (what was good?, what worked not so well?), highlights and ideas for next year.
- Max visited us over the weekend for a pen & paper game
- Carla Cargo frame progressed
- lots of onions prepared & even more in da house
- fasting day for 38 hours
- Kite flying at Spitzberg
- Kanthaus-Server runs debian now & has encrypted harddisks
- Fansipan bed mattress was molding and is in the progress of being fixed & usable again
- Shower hose exchanged
2. People arriving and leaving
- Thursday: Bodhi & Silvan leave
- Friday: Nathalie leaves
- Saturday: Bodhi comes back very late, Anja comes (probably with bread)
- Sunday: Nathalie comes back
- Any day: Silvan comes back
3. Evaluations and Check-ins!
Due for evaluation (and seen within the last 7 days):
- Anja Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 112/60
- Janina Member : Absolute Days threshold 187/180
Due for evaluation soon (in the next 7 days, and seen within the last 7 days):
- Bodhi Member : 0 days until Absolute Days threshold (180)
- Lise Member : 0 days until Absolute Days threshold (180)
Weather forecast : Less windy, less wet (from Wednesday on); a bit of clouds and sun, 0-10 degrees.
- 11:15 Building week planning
- 17:00 Knowledge sharing session, today's topic: Backups (Using borgbackup & vorta; Linux only, but also some general background info) [Matthias]
- 19:00 Women's choir [Janina, Lise]
- 19:00 AcroYoga in Leipzig
- 21:00 Hart aber Fair
- 11:00 Janinas Evaluation
- 16:00 - 18:00 Offener Dienstag [Unkraut, Janina, Nathalie, Thore] + Carla Cargo workshop continuation [Tilmann, Matthias]
- 11:00 Private stuff
- 16:00 Stadtfonds-Sitzung [Nathalie, Janina]
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 20:15 Badminton in Wurzen
- 10:00 Power Hour [All]
- 15:00 Social sauna OR sharing event [lise]
- 12:00 Market pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 11:00 - 13:00 foodsharing brunch
- 14:00 FFF meeting in cloud room
- CoMe facilitator: Doug
to be scheduled:
- World Disco Soup Day planning [small group]
short next week overview
- [Janina] We'll restart the project updates! Similar format to what we had before, but limited slots and 10 minutes max presentation per person participating. There is a sheet with questions to help you find out what you can say. We're looking for presenters for the week after this one, please approach me if you're interested!
- [Lise] There is a sheet to collect proposals for knowledge-sharing-sessions: https://cloud.kanthaus.online/f/151678
- [Doug] Month of introspection ending meeting notes: https://codi.kanthaus.online/2020_MOI_review?both Added to calendar as reminder on mon. 26 Oct.
- [Lise] Flat-warming at Cille and Vince place on 04.04.2020! Invitation will come soon.
- [Tilmann] Intermediate storage room is usable, but bed is not finished yet. Looking for a place to put all empty buckets - ideas welcome!
- [Doug] Printer page Update... https://handbook.kanthaus.online/technical/printing.html
- [Maxime] New propositions were added to the Kanthaus movie wishlist and are waiting for your enthusiastic backing and scheduling propositions
6. Changes to Governance
7. Expense Requests
- [Matthias] Messchieber for 14€ https://www.paulimot.de/messen-pruefen/messschieber/analog/401/messschieber-schieblehre-150-mm-inox
- [Matthias] Gewindelehre for 5€ https://www.paulimot.de/messen-pruefen/lehren/gewindelehren/851/gewindelehre-metrisch/zoll-aus-federstahl
- [Bodhi] Schleiflehre for 3,50€ https://www.paulimot.de/universal-schleiflehre/120/90/60/55
- [Matthias] Fillup with https://www.paulimot.de/fuehlerlehren-satz-20-blatt,-0,05-1,00-mm for 3,50€ to safe shipping cost
- [Doug] 12€ for 20 'Lifetime' washing pegs
- all accepted :-)
8. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, etc.)
- [Lise] who is interested in having a bike trip to jahnishausen? we thought about going there around March 12th. More in kh-going out
- Small group will fix a day
- Doug does a sheet for bike selection
- [Janina] We opened up a lot of governance topics during MoI and I'd like to start some ukuvotes on actual changes to our documents soon.
- Confusing sozialsauna ukuvota... doug
- [Doug] New communal expectation without a formal process/collective decision
- [Tilmann] phrasing: This ukuvota is more an opinion than a decision one
- Ukuvote will define the next social sauna, from there we'll progress with a possible collective agreements change
- Who is interested in participating in drafting the phrasings?
- How are you feeling about having multiple e.g. Constitutional Changes simultaneously so that every aspect has its own ukuvote? This would mean to avoid the explosion of proposal numbers.
- [Doug] I observe that you (Janina) were fairly responsible for initiating the opening of many topics ;p Now that we've opened them, it's up to us to deal with the result. I am interesting in working properly on one thing at a time. I have moderate resistance to having simultaneous or multi-option decision ukuvotas. (Which means we should start one soon!) I propose that all the people who were involved in any gov session to have a quick meeting after CoMe to decide which topic first, then find a 2-3 person working group for it.
- [Doug] Did everyone read the stuff proposal? Would put to vote in volMem channel.
- Meeting on that before we progress. Wednesday, 11.00
- [Janina] Visitors: next week, inter-hackweek days
- Individual decisions
- Nice to have advanced notification, also put it in the calendar
- Move meeting on this weekend
- Unclear communication. There was an informal question in slack weeks ago but no confirmation
- Apparently, the move team thinks it happens and will come with 6-10 people
- We try to clarify with Chandi when he is here again
- [Silvan] Can the new Auerworld Sonnensegel be stored here?
- A storage & sharing conditions proposal will follow, decision is not urgent
9. Dinner lottery/food recommendationabriss
Run lottery: https://kanthaus.gitlab.io/dinner-lottery/
10. For next week
- [Doug] Check result of bike survey for Janishausen https://codi.kanthaus.online/bikeTripJanishausen?both Select who goes if there's not enough bikes/select bikes to repair.