- Date: 2020-09-07
- Facilitator: Thore
- Notary: Janina
- Mika caretaker: Tilmann/chandi
- Physical board caretaker: Kathi
- Digital calendar caretaker: Chandi
- Present: Thore, Tilmann, Nathalie, Larissa, Chandi, Doug, Matthias, Silvan, Janina, Kathi_AW19
0. Check-in round
1. Last week review
Stats (past 7 days):
- Present: 12.1 people / day -2.1
- Electricity: 3.3 € / day; -1.1 €
- Water: 2.38 € / day; -0.6 €
Total cost per person per day: 46.73 ct -4.91 ct
corona points: 166
- [matthias] 20€ for managed switch for solar inverters
- [Silvan] 32€ for two Bidet
Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- solar panels are on!
- lots of unneeded resources aka trash on the attics
- first K22 attic reinforcements started
Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore):
Rooms (Nathalie, Janina):
Other things that happened
- We have now solar panels on the roof of K20
- Almost the whole of Kanthaus visited the concert at Villa Klug
- Some of us passed by IDAHIT* at the market square
- Great short film cinema at Leuchtenmanufaktur
2. This week planning
People arriving and leaving
- Mon.: Maxime and Antonin leave, Bodhi and Steffen arrive
- Tue.: Kathi leaves
- Wed.: Matthias and Steffen likely leave
- Thu.: Antonin comes back, Clara might arrive
- Fri.: Larissa, Thore and Nathalie leave, Francesco and Nico arrive
- Some day:
A lot of sun, no rain and nice temperatures during daytime!
Evaluations and check-ins
- Mika 'evaluation'
Due for evaluation soon (in the next 7 days, and seen within the last 7 days):
- Antonin Visitor : 1 days until Days Visited threshold (21)
- 15:00 knowledge sharing: WebDAV&Nextcloud usage on mobile and desktop
- 19:00 first GDR-presentation/talk at the VHS Wurzen https://www.vhs-muldental.de/programm/politik-und-umwelt.html?action%5B155%5D=course&courseId=475-C-20W0101001
- 16:00 - Open Tuesday - Corona version [lottery]
- 09:30 Roof session start: Takin' out the Trash. 5-7 people can be useful, more if we also want to bring it away (We do!)
- 15:00 Kaffeekränzchen at NDK
- 17:00 Small group about personal room topic
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Tilmann] Mus.: )
- 13:30 Mika evaluation
- 15:00 Sharing event (Fac.: [Larissa])
- 18:00 foodsharing Wurzen meeting
- 15:00 Thé francophone
- 18:30 VHS seminar: SoLaWi https://www.vhs-muldental.de/programm/politik-und-umwelt.html/kurs/475-C-20W0132000/t/solidarische-landwirtschaft-wie-sich-das-leben-auf-dem-land-neu-erfinden-laesst
- 11:00 - 13:00 foodsharing brunch
- 17:00 Theatre group?
- Next Monday
- 10:00 CoMe [JaTi]
- Next week summary
- Silvan stuff evaluation in next CoMe
to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)
3. Shopping plans
- [Doug] 4 * Stainless steel sink-sieves (Abflusssiebe), €2.50. The plastic ones are hard to clean, and I seem to do it a lot ;p We could get from DM with Lise's vouchers.
- [Lise] I don't have dm vouchers...not that I know of. Maybe you meant the one from rhg Anja got?
- [Silvan] Plumbing stuff? There is an unfinished list to which you can still add! Sometime in the next weeks we will order things.
4. Discussion & Announcements
- [Tilmann] Announcement: MCM will be on September 30th; review/retrospective next week
- [Tilmann] Announcement: I'm organizing attic VIP small group actions for 1-2 people, today afternoon and tomorrow morning, ~4 hours each.
- Today with Matthias
- Tomorrow with Doug
- [Thore] Discussion: Corona framework as a part of CoMe: I had the feeling that it doesn't work very well. Thats why I added the section corona framework in the last week review. What do you think about it and should we delete the points after CoMe or is it okay to upload them on our website? If not I would suggest to copy them in our corona pad.
- Section appreciated, display on the website seems okay
- New task for CoMe facilitator: Count points before meeting and put them in the CoMe pad
- [Doug] Foot towel for shower: I recommend hanging it on the radiator, or failing that, on the chair. Hanging it on the bath tub gets it wet from the shower curtain + it dries slower (less ventilation)
- [Doug] Bikes: I suggest we make a good order for bikes in the sheds and stick to it! I.e. put the bike back on the hook where you took it from.
- Order is generally appreciated
- Doesn't fit spacewise yet so we need to remove some bikes
- Visitor bikes don't really have space either, maybe the wood shed would be an appropriate spot for 1-2 nights..?
- [Janina] Lunch team: Who is in?
- Thore, Nathalie, Tilmann, Janina, Larissa
- Doug asks if it's possible to get lunch one day if one volunteers for cleaning up everything afterwards?
- Sounds reasonable.
- [Silvan] CoMe Protocol last week?
- Sadly it's permanently lost :(
- It was due to a broken script and won't happen again.
- [Silvan] VHS today, who would join?
- [Silvan] K18 updates? How to go on when Anja is not here?
- Ping her nicely and hope she finds the time to call.
- [Matthias] Solar power update
5. Task lottery
- Tue.: Doug, Matthias
- Open Tuesday: Janina, Thore
- Mon. not: Antonin, Larissa, Nathalie
- Tue. not: Antonin, chandi
- Wed. not: Antonin, Nathalie
- Thu. not: Antonin
- Fri. not: Larissa, Nathalie
- Open Tuesday not: Antonin, Nathalie
- Week not: Tilmann, Silvan
6. For next week
- Antonin's evaluation
- MCM retrospective
- @bodhi? maybe we want to have a talk about property/"personal" stuff that is essential/seen as kanthaus stuff.