- Present: Laurina, Doug, Christian, Matthias
- Facilitator: Matthias
- Notary: Matthias
Incoming Visitors: Maybe Axel, maybe Silja
Changes to Constitution: -
Changes to Collective Agreements: -
- Bike workshop may be started in coordination with Arjen beginning of september. Might apply for another funding for that.
- No visitors can be welcomed between 16.08.-25.8.
- AC power update: got new contacts to electricians, a post in a facebook group was made (contact: Matthias). Proposal to get more batteries/solar panels after estimating how long it will still take.
- Proposal to change Constitutional Principle of 'Autonomy' to 'Self-determination'. Will collect proposals until 4.9. and then do a combined change requests. No resistance against this change request.
- Digital organization, minimal viable set-up. Wish to a common organizational platform (currently: Using github, wiki, nextcloud)
- Process of finding a name is going on until this Friday
- Roof is still not properly sealed, trying a second, bitumen latex product now, second application happens today. Expect heavy rain on tuesday evening so results may be seen
- Our landline phone has a german landline/mobile flat from today on.
- Laurina will write a mail to the mayor/officials about a meeting beginning of september
- We will start setting up foodsharing in beginning of september
- We collect a printer in Leipzig on Wednesday.
- A list will be made to collect things that will be requested from Harzgerode on Tuesday/tomorrow
Next facilitator: Doug