- Date: 2018-04-02
- Facilitator: Janina with support from Tilmann
- Notary: Janina
- Present: Lara, Doug, Silvan, Michal, Bodhi, Manuel, Matthias, Dennis, Adam, Franzi, Stefan, Tilmann, Leticia
1. People arriving and leaving
Franzi and Stefan leave today Manuel and Leticia leave on Wednesday Humus people coming: Thursday evening four people, Friday morning five people Thomas_Noo comes on Sunday
2. Evaluations (Current Position, days til evaluation)
Manuel is at 11 days and would like to be evaluated before he leaves Matthias also wants to, both happen together at 5pm today in the cloud room
3. Changes to Constitution
- Janina has been collecting points to be changed in #kanthaus-governance. Please get involved!
4. Changes to Collective Agreements
5. Information (e.g. announcements, events, etc)
- Waste collection: (see https://cloud.kanthaus.online/apps/calendar/ müll calender): Black bin on Wednesday (Adam takes care)
- Food pickups: (see https://foodsharing.de ): Landgut Nemt, Wednesday, 18:00 (Björn, Dennis also interested?) & Kräuterfee Friday (Janina, Silvan?)
- Gas (0.545€ per m³ + 0,23€ per day):
- Last week:€6.69 per day
- This week: €3.42 per day
- Gas bottles bought (€12): 0
- Water (5€ per m³):
- Last week: €1.76 per day
- This week: €2.60 per day
- Electricity usage (0.2595€ per kWh and 0,245 per day):
- Last week: €3.06 per day
- This week: €3.48 per day
- Income: 250€
- Power hour: Thursday, 10:00
- Sharing event: Thursday, 17:00 (Matthias)
- Repair Cafe: Tuesday, 17:00
- Humus Orgameeting: Friday to Saturday
- Please collect ALL SMALL plastic pots that can be used to store/sort things like electronic components in a shelf. Min height: 4cm, max height: 10cm (small yogurt cups up to strawberry cups) Is this still valid? What about Janina going to Leipzig to pick up 1 thousand of identical ones? -> Yes, keep it valid this week still.
- Please add pages to the kanthaus handbook - it's intended to become a really comprehensive manual for the house! :D
- Handbook editing introduction Tuesday 4pm, dragon room
- We have 4 working phones now, which are in the kitchen, the office, the silent office, the dragon room.
- We have a new compost! Feel free to use it for good compost now. (Meaning: things that decompose easily. Cutting bigger pieces smaller is generally a good idea. Afterwards always cover with leaves, grass or small pieces of wood, which you find around the compost.)
- We have a new dishwasher! Matthias has details: We will have two operational dishwashers soon. Normally we only want to use one, which is the one next to the toilet. The one in front of it should only be used when we have bigger groups visiting and are drowning in piles of dirty dishes.
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, etc)
- Matthias wants to have flyers for the repair cafe, will grab Silvan for this at some point.
- Matthias wonders whether to make the handbook part of the Collective Agreements? E.g. as a paragraph were it is mentioned as collection of best practices. Putting the whole thing in the Collective Agreements would be overkill for sure.
- Jörg asked again if we want to be listen on the projektwerkstatt.de List of "Freiräume". He emphasized it does not need to be 100% Freiraum like Saasen, but what we have fits there very well. Doug: Link to the right page and don't put an address straight there then it's fine. General agreement.
- Personal stuff in the communal closet -> away from the floor. Claim a compartment for everyday use and put the stuff you don't need on top of the closet. Doug: This normally only concerns new people, right? We should tell them personally. Matthias: We should make a sign, this is a recurring thing.
- Humus Orgameeting is coming up! How are we gonna organize this in detail? Which rooms are needed when? Dennis: K22 has enough space. Lara: Piano and palm room for sleeping maybe the kitchen as well. Cloud room for the meetings. Meals will happen together or separate, depends on how everything fits together. Dennis: Going with the flow is generally more our style then tight schedules. Bodhi: Let's remove the couch from the living room and add another table for this event. Doug: Let's serve food buffet style on the kitchen counter to have more space for eating on the tables. Lara: Should people bring sleeping bags? Matthias: Probably not needed, but if anybody wants to have their own, sure. More importantly we need to start airing the house to let it get warmer because it will take a while. But make sure no windows break because of wind! Lara: What about cleaning the sleeping-bags after dogs move away? Matthias: Blankets are better, put them into covers then it's really easy to clean.
- Roadmap goals - what is happening wrt them? Shall we assign more issues? Bodhi wants to get a deeper git(lab) usability tutorial, Janina is up for helping. They will grab each other at some point this week, whoever else is interested can participate as well. Matthias: I would only need someone to make me sit down for an hour to look at it, but maybe not today...
- Janina drafted a room booking system and would like to test it out starting next week. Input is welcome until then... ;) She will put up sheets of paper to doors where reservations can be indicated. This will be extended to dragon, cloud and piano room as well.
- We have two more "ready-to-be-used" computers. Ideas for where to put them? What about the one in the K20-1-4 office? One in the silent office. The other one will still be decided.
- Can we move the plotter next door please? (Doug) Bodhi is up for it.
- Veolia funding: Bodhi will have a look again.
- Cleaning K22: People who use it clean it. It's not really included in the power hour but for now it seems to work. When rooms are booked they are cleaned afterwards. Adam broomed the staircase a while ago. But what about the toilets? Not enough brushes...
- Crafting toilet brushes: Leticia has an idea, Janina is interested.
- Doug wants to learn hitchhiking-Polish from Michal and will grab him sometime this week. Janina and Bodhi are also very interested.
7. Next facilitator