- Date: 2018-09-24
- Facilitator: Doug
- Notary: Doug
- Present: Doug, Matthias, Vince, Cille, Laurina, Michal
1. People arriving and leaving
- Anna comes today for a visit
- V & C leave today/tomorrow
- Laurina leaves towards end of week
- Doug and Matthias to Harz for weekend
2. Evaluations and check-ins
3. Changes to Governance
- Proposal 5 adopted, https://github.com/kanthaus/kanthaus.online/pull/21/files result: https://ukuvota.world/#/app/0561e0ff-fa71-31e6-8bb1-bbf36d62e58c/results (Main change: volunteers and members 'drop down' after being away for too long)
4. Last week review
- Water (€4.5 per m³):
- Last 7 days: €2.48/day (+29.8%)
- 7 days before that: €1.91/day
- Electricity usage (€0.2595 per kWh):
- Last 7 days: €2.11/day (-13.5%)
- 7 days before that: €2.44/day
- Gas bottles bought (€12 each):
- Income (please check the shoe and the box):
- Bodhi, Q and Matthias installed water in k22 (top bathroom working!) N.B. The toilet leaks at multiple places: must turn water on and off per use. "Tallete"
- Heating system in k22 checked for leaks: non-leaky. All that needs to be added is heating connection.
- Aggi and Laurina installed decorative sound muffling in the dining/eating room.
- Foodsharing festival team were no longer stressed about festival.
- There were 2 morning stand ups :)
5. Schedule and commitments
- RepairCafe: 17:00 (Doug, Laurina, Matthias)
- Fairteiler: 19:00 (Doug)
- Sharing event: 17:00 (Laurina)
- Move vehicles (this week not necessary as no cars there)
- Power hour: 10.00
- Market pickup: 12:00 (Doug, Michal offers to fallback)
- Start of Mischas bday in HZ
- paper waste
- Next Monday:
- CoMe facilitator: ?
6. Food planning
- Eat everything, rescue nothing.
7. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- If you significantly use battery powered devices, please plug them in to charge afterwards. (?)
- Please be very careful with our sewing machines. The Pfaff please only with briefing of Isabel/Anja/Silvan. This is a very good one and we want to use it a very long time :) (?)
- Is there a sign for this? Could be good (Doug) Do it at repair cafe.
- Matthias was a little bit annoyed that the dragon room was full of stuff? Why is it there.
- Matthias found a basement room light left on... turn em off like.
- Matthias and Doug to buy some oil paint. Bodhi has ordered Leinöl-Firnis, should arrive soon.
- Laurina has chosen to become a Volunteer. She came back to see what it feels like as a member, and would be more comfortable to have less responsibility. She's enjoyed being a member and wants to come baaack.