- Date: 2019-01-21
- Facilitator: Janina
- Notary: Janina
- Present: Nick, Matthias, Nathalie, Doug, Thore, Bodhi, Tais, Tilmann, Chandi, Findus, Lise, Janina, Clara
1. People arriving and leaving
- Monday: Silvan around 22
- Friday: Anja for the weekend
2. Changes to Governance
3. Last week review
- Present: 12.3 people / day
- Spent nights: 86 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): -5.1 | 2.1 | 8.2 °C (7 days before: -0.1 | 3.9 | 8.3 *C)
- Electricity usage: 4.1 € / day (7 days before: 4.82 € /day)
- Electricity efficiency: 33.4 ct / day*person (7 days before: 30.7 ct)
- Gas usage: 4.63 € / day (7 days before: 5.14 € /day)
- Gas efficiency: 37.6 ct / day*person (7 days before: 32.7 ct)
- Water usage: 1.68 € / day (7 days before: 2.43 € /day)
- Water efficiency: 13.7 ct / day*person (7 days before: 15.4 ct)
Income: (please check the shoe and the box):
Things that happened:
- Lise became Member! :D
- Month of calm started with a meeting and a long walk in the sunshine.
- Many talks about the topics of project pressure, legitimacy of being here, expectations towards volunteers and members, value of domestic work, etc.
- We agreed to try out more fixed food times during the week: Breakfast until 10am, lunch between 12:30am and 1:30pm and dinner at 7pm (except on Tuesdays).
- Dinner prep will be done by 2 people decided by lot. (Swapping permitted)
- The cloud room has new sheets.
- Nathalie and Thore participated in the big 'Wir haben es satt!' demo in Berlin.
- Doug hosted the Belbin team roles sharing event.
- Matthias and Doug and Bodhi did quite some welding on the KMW and are almost done now.
- Janina had a meeting with the boss of Landgut Nemt and will now always call to hear if it makes sense to do a pickup.
- Much more contact to the Klugis than we usually have.
- Clara joined Lise and Janina for choir and loved it.
- Seems like we have a regular at Fairteiler now and that generally the words starts to spread.
- We still didn't manage to hold the foodsharing Wurzen meeting... -.-
- It got pretty cold so we have a lot of condensation and need to ventilate even more!
- bodhi, chandi and findus have been at an plenary meeting for the most important event this year (move utopia)
- Clara made beautiful new laminated signs for the physical calendar board and will still make more
4. Evaluations and check-ins
Bodhi Member : Absolute Days threshold 188/180 Clara_scot Visitor : Days Visited threshold 23/21 Nathalie Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 70/60 Tais Visitor : Days Visited threshold 26/21 Thore Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 62/60
Weather forecast: Dry, always below zero for the next 5 days, rain/snow and a bit warmer for the weekend
Dinner prep lottery
- Monday: Nick, Doug
- Tuesday: Clara, Lise
- Wednesday: Findus, Tais
- Thursday: Thore, Janina
- Friday: Nathalie, Bodhi
- 16:00 Cake and scheduling
- 19:00 Women's choir
- 14:00 Evaluation (Nathalie, Tais)
- 16:00 Nick's podcast (Piano room)
- 19:00 Fairteiler: Nathalie
- 10:00 Basement moving action
- 20:00 Music making (Piano room)
- 10:00 Power Hour
- 14:00 Pressure talk
- 20:00 Game night
- 10:00 Evaluation (Clara, Bodhi)
- 16:00 Sharing event
- 20:00 Singstar (Piano room)
- 20:00 Bodhi's backstory (Piano room)
- CoMe facilitator: Nick
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- Doug: request to not use books for raising things. Non-urgent, but before roadmap nice. (Silvan monitor in office, monitor/s in silent)
- Janina: Agree! What to use instead?
- Doug: We have paving stones, but those would need to have fabric covers to protect table/equipment.
- could we install a light in the entrance of K20? Its very dark there around 16:00 and the movement sensor doesn't do anything.
- Janina: I'm generally in favor of having the motion sensors trigger a bit earlier (meaning with a bit more surrounding light). So not only in the foyer but in the upper staircase toilet as well.
- Matthias: For the toilet you need to resolder a resistor, for the foyer it needs a software update.
- Chandi: Could that software update work as a tutorial? Cause I'd very much like to get more into this housebus stuff.
- Matthias: Maybe we can schedule something towards the end of the week.
- Answer: Everyone's happy to have extra light but when and how is unclear, since there are no immediate volunteers.
- Doug: medicine currently sorted alphabetically by proprietary name :( Does anyone have resistance to me organizing by categories
- Janina: Please do! But what about the airtable then..? ;) We can have a funeral xDD ✝
- Matthias: Slight concerns that the categories won't be clear. Would like to find a medicine by name still.
- Bodhi: Would be nice to still be able to search through all the medication digitally
- Doug: I'll think of some concrete proposal and will present next week.
- Doug: Winter roadmap ends 28th February: what's your issue status?
- Doug: someone(s) keeps leaving their plate/cutlery/cup/glass on above the dishwasher. Could they please put it directly in?
- Matthias, Bodhi, Janina: We sometimes do it and are also happy to do the small task of putting it inside.
- Lise, Doug: We are quite annoyed by dirty dishes on the snack kitchen table.
- Maybe it's just a problem of space? Could be solved by making more space for dirty dishes in the snack kitchen. But bigger changes on the room layout seem unnecessary work since rooms will be moved in the not so far future anyways.
- Good enough for this week, let's see how this continues...^^
- Doug: invites Matthias to clear/clean KMW with him :)
- Will be done today!
- Doug: does anyone not have access to nextcloud calendar that wants? Does anyone want help to sync to laptop/phone?
- Clara is interested
- bodhi: schedule moving the basement stuff storage (1-2h action with many people)
- bodhi: luisa would be very happy to moderate a "shared economy session" with us or give input on the topic during the month of calm. do we want this?
- She has time on 3rd, 7th or 14th. -> 3rd sounds good!
- Lise: Pickup of sofa and desk
7. For next week
- Luisa's facilitation of a shared economy session on the 3rd
- Lise's backstory on some evening or afternoon