- Date: 2019-02-18
- Facilitator: Tilmann
- Present: Doug, Matthias, Chandi, Nick, Kristijan, Clara, Felix, Michal, Nathalie, Thore, Janina, Tilmann
1. People arriving and leaving
- Monday: Butze and David will leave, Joschka will arrive
- Friday: chandi will leave, Tilmanns family arrives in the evening (+6 people or so)
- Sunday: chandi will come back, Tilmanns family leaves
2. Changes to Governance
3. Last week review
- Present: 14.1 people / day ⬈ +2.57 people ≙ 22 %
- Spent nights: 99 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 1.2 | 5.6 | 16.1 °C (7 days before: -0.8 | 4.5 | 11.3 °C)
- Electricity usage: 5.26 € / day ⬈ +9 %
- Electricity efficiency: 37.2 ct / day*person ⬈ +11 %
- Gas usage: 5.26 € / day ⬊ 17 %
- Gas efficiency: 29.8 ct / day*person ⬈ +32 %
- Water usage: 5.26 € / day ⬈ +38 %
- Water efficiency: 20.0 ct / day*person ⬊ 13 %
Income (please check the shoe and the
Things that happened
- The month of calm ended.
- The board of foodsharing held their annual meeting.
- The foodsharing hackweek started.
- We got a scaffolding.
- Nathalie got manjaro...^^
- We had glimpses of summer and enjoyed them with a cake buffet for Bodhi's birthday and a BBQ.
- Doug built an analog 3D model of the house.
- Matthias and Chandi put a WIFI access point in the piano room, so now K22 is covered everywhere.
- The piano moved to the palm room and the sound in the kitchen is much better now!
- Clara hosted a play fight session.
- We collected the first round of money proposals.
- There was another roof planning session between Matthias, Tilmann and Bodhi.
- Laurina painted a beautiful Findus in the sleep kitchen that is now called cat room.
- Doug improved the dumpster kitchen setup.
- Matthias found out that all our pallets outside are moldy.
- We got 36 cups of cream from Landgut Nemt.
- Nick held the second grafana/influxDB/python scripting session with Nathalie, Bodhi and Laurina.
- Doug and Janina hosted our very first don't-ocracy session.
- We had a very long and very in-depth foodsharing Wurzen meeting.
- We ate shitloads of brussel's sprouts - yum!
- Matthias broke the black black tea bottle
4. Evaluations and check-ins
- Michal Visitor : Days Visited threshold 27/21
- Weather forecast: Still sunny, less warm but also less cold, rain on wednesday evening-thursday evening
- 19:00 Women's choir
- 17:00 Evaluation
- 19:00 Fairteiler (Thore)
- 10-11 Shoe-Boxes pickup
- 10:00 Wupphours
- 17:00 AcroYoga @ Kanthaus
- 18:00 XR Vortrag, Leipzig
- Shoe-Boxes pickup
- 12:00 Market pickup (active again!) (managed via beta.foodsharing.de)
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator: Nathalie
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- [janina] Shall we keep the dinner lottery?
- no resistance, let's continue
- opt-out seems acceptable
- for this week, we just do it spontaneously and check next week
- [matthias] WuppHour formalization
- proposal to have 2 core hours (10-12) and two hours of 'non-scheduling' afterwards
- Matthias felt wupphours time was not respected with lunch at 13:30
- [matthias] Sticking to schedules and allowing others to do that as well
- Resistance to legislating breaks
- Simple communication would have been OK
- General point to not overlap and leave 'breathing space' between events
- to have registration of interest
- [janina] roadmap is about to end: next week on Friday is the 1st of March! (Just a reminder)
- [janina] month is about to end: I'd like to have a projects update thingy next week. Possible?
- [Doug] how about having personal project updates on non roadmap months?
- [lise] yay makes sense :)
- [nick] plug to progress https://gitlab.com/kanthaus/kanthaus-public/issues/141
- [matthias] UndJetzt2019 request + utopival request
- no general resistance against hosting both
- so we describe the sitation to both groups and accept them
- [lise] Email: Projekt des Freundeskreis Museum Wurzen
- [lise] its a weekend around easter, where some houses in wurzen open their doors, telling people who lived there, etc. or just having info in front of the house.
- [doug] see kanthaus-mails
- [tilmann] brown bin is almost full, when is next emptying?
- [matthias] likely thursday in a week (28.2.), interpolated from the waste calendar sheet going until 2019-01-31
- [matthias] Do we rename the piano room now
- will the piano stay in the palm room?!