Review (what happened)
- Karaoke night
- Personal backstories
- Lise's Evaluation
- No wood found in dishwasher
- Project pressure and gender role discussions
- No house tours
- Warm days and snow
- More time together/feeling of community
- Silence before dinner
- Dinner lottery
- Many money sessions
- Easy to know who is here
- Scheduling stress
- Intense schedule
Retrospective (what could be different next time)
Was good/Do again
- Silence before meals/meetings
- Having it open for a variety of events
- Duration: 1 month
- Time-period: mid-Jan to mid-Feb
- Having weekends free
Could have been better/Change
- Improve scheduling (less stress/time taken)
- A lot of complexity came from external schedules
- Possibly have a 'core' time which most participants try to attend.
- Have a clearer 'frame' in terms of handling day-visitors.
- Have a clearer intention of what the time should be for.
- Choose better name
- Don't have overlapping with other internal events
- Have more emotions-oriented sessions, including regular sharing circles
- Discussions haven't lead to many changes yet, and it's not sure if further changes will happen.
- Not having big events scheduled for at least one week after the end.