- Date: 2019-10-07
- Facilitator: Maxime
- Notary: Janina
- Physical board caretaker: Tilmann
- Present: Tilmann, Janina, Maxime, chandi
1. People arriving and leaving
- Wednesday: Maxime leaves, Silvan arrives
- Thursday: chandi leaves
- Sunday: chandi comes back
2. Changes to Governance
3. Last week review
- Present: 7.3 people / day ⬊ -3.86
- Spent nights: 51 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 4.3 | 12.0 | 21.5 °C (7 days before: 13.4 | 17.4 | 22.1 °C)
- Electricity usage: 3.55 € / day ⬊ -0.23 €
- Electricity efficiency: 48.8 ct / day*person ⬊ +14.84 ct
- Water usage: 2.52 € / day ⬊ -0.17 €
- Water efficiency: 34.5 ct / day*person ⬊ +10.44 ct
- 120 €
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- no news
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore):
- no news
- Rooms (Janina, Nathalie):
- no meeting, but talks about a questionnaire to determine office and sleeping needs
Things that happened
- FFF Wurzen dug out two acorn trees from our garden and replanted them near their school
- Tilmann and Matthias exchanged the water pipe in K22
- Tilmann installed rainwater flushing in the upper staircase toilet of K20
- Matthias fixed one of the tumble dryers and put it in the snack kitchen
- Tilmann, Matthias and Janina collected apples in Lise's garden and made compote
- Nathalie made experiments with oat milk and created a nice oat-malt drink
- Janina and Thore went to Landgut Nemt and had a talk with Frau Merkel
- Thore's parents came visiting and brought some of Nathalie and Thore's stuff from Braunschweig
4. Evaluations and check-ins
- Due for evaluation: Anja
- Due for evaluation soon: Findus
- Weather forecast : Lots of rain on Wednesday, generally wet this week. Autumn weather.
- 19:00 Women's choir
- 11:00 Einführung in den Feminismus - den es nicht gibt @ Leipzig [chandi]
- 13:00 Roof meeting [Tilmann, Thore?, Janina?]
- 16:00 - 18:00 Offener Dienstag [Janina, Nathalie]
- 16:00 Sharing event (cloud room) [Nathalie]
- 17:00 "Anti-Politik" Vortrag @ Leipzig: https://www.facebook.com/events/467802743834886/ [chandi]
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt via foodsharing.de https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=18626
- 10:00 Power Hour
- 18:00 foodsharing Wurzen meeting
- 12:00 Market pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- Gelber Sack
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt via foodsharing.de https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=18626
- 11:00 - 13:00 foodsharing leftover brunch
- 16:00 FFF Wurzen plenum?
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator: chandi
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc.)
- [Thore] Remove all wool from the communal sleeping room?
- No resistance, will be taken care of.
- [Janina] Let's have a meeting to determine how we want to heat this winter before the heating period starts! (Probably not this week though, as not many people are here...^^)
- [Janina] Kaya wants to present her project in Kanthaus: https://horizontes.xyz/en/ Interest? Time?
- [chandi] Couldn't it even be a public event?
- [Tilmann] Looking at the temperatures we probably can empty the fridge very soon and use the shelf in the hallway instead.
- [Janina] Does this mean we should quickly empty the freezer compartment?
- [Tilmann] We can also move stuff in the downstairs freezer. And it's getting warmer again next week, so maybe we should wait a bit more after all...
- [Janina] Also about weather getting colder: Can we take more care to keep the doors to the hallways shut to keep the heat inside the flats.
- [Tilmann] There's a lot of small tasks, but they're probably not CoMe points..? It's winter prep and general tidying up. I'll collect them on the wupphour board.
- [Maxime] we have a lot of bananas and mandarines
- [Janina] We should clean them and then give some away tomorrow.
7. Water/Dinner lottery
8. For next week
- Kaya's project presentation