- Date: 2019-10-14
- Facilitator: chandi
- Notary: chandi&tilmann
- Physical board caretaker: janina
- Present: nathalie, silvan, tilmann, janina, thore, chandi
1. People arriving and leaving
- Monday: Auk comes by for 2-3 days. Bodhi and Doug return
- Wednesday: Lea visits during lunchtime
- Friday: Silvan leaves for almost a week
- Someday: Matthias and Clara should come back during the week
2. Changes to Governance
3. Last week review
- Present: 5.6 people / day ⬊ -1.71
- Spent nights: 39 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 6.1 | 14.6 | 24.4 °C (7 days before: 4.3 | 12.0 | 21.5 °C)
- Electricity usage: 2.47 € / day ⬊ -1.08 €
- Water usage: 1.02 € / day ⬊ -1.5 €
- Electricity efficiency: 44.4 ct / day*person ⬈ -4.31 ct
- Water efficiency: 18.3 ct / day*person ⬈ -16.22 ct
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- Corinna canceled her meeting, no new date yet
- Psychedelic room is a bit emptier, could be emptied even more!
- Chimney teardown could start this week as long as the weather is good
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore):
- Rooms (Janina, Nathalie):
- Some small changes have been made to mattress storage and locations
- There still is no questionnaire about sleep and office needs - but we still like the idea!
Things that happened
- Tons of people came to Open Tuesday!
- We had a nice and small foodsharing brunch with only pleasant people and good talks.
- Silvan went to the Grimma Tafel again, intensified the already good contact and saved some boxes of veggies.
- Lise finished the Stadtfonds application and sent it to Jana of the city managers.
- Tilmann built three new shelves in the free shop flat.
- Nathalie moved matresses and made more space in the free shop sorting room.
- Tilmann installed light in the freeshop sorting room.
- Silvan reminded Roman again to inquire about the 18.
- Janina, Nathalie and Tilmann built a couch made from 3 matresses in the family room.
- Wolfram came to get his stuff from the psychedelic room.
- Janina and Tilmann made two new batches of kimchi.
- Nathalie moved the indicator from the Futon room to the Hipster room
- Nathalie and Thore moved a second table into the Futon room, to have it as another group office
- Tilmann sorted the kitchen drawers; surplus stuff is in the "reserve" box in the Snack Kitchen
- Nathalie moved the cups to the living room and the bottles to the Snack Kitchen
4. Evaluations and check-ins
- Weather forecast :
- 19:00 Women's choir
- Black bin
- 16:00 - 18:00 Offener Dienstag [Janina, Nathalie, Tilmann will sort out some food]
- 10:00 - 12:00 WuppHours
- 13:00 Lea visits [Janina]
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de:
- 10:00 Power Hour
- 17:00 Colombia presentation from Kaya (piano room)
- 19:30 Leipziger Chopin-Tage @ Leipzig [Nathalie & Thore]
- 12:00 Market pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 16:00 Sharing Event
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator: Thore
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc.)
- [nathalie] Shared Jackets are now sorted into the blue cabinet in the sorting room and are going to be availale in the free shop next week. So have look into it!
- Silvan will sort his stuff from the K22 staircase, need to find some space for things to be communalized
- Washing after cooking! How can we organise it?
- would be good to not leave it for the next day, ideally during or directly after cooking
- easier if dinner is earlier, e.g. 18:30
7. Dinner lottery
8. For next week
Lise comes back on monday 21st