- Date: 2019-10-21
- Facilitator: Thore
- Notary: Janina
- Physical board caretaker: Nathalie
- Present: Doug, chandi, Nathalie, Bodhi, Tilmann, Janina, Matthias, Thore, Clara
1. People arriving and leaving
- Monday: Lise comes back, Toni comes
- Tuesday: findus comes back, Toni leaves
- Friday: Silvan comes back
- Someday: Michal comes back in the middle of the week, and Thing might come
2. Changes to Governance
- Janina prepared a tiny change a while ago. Should she push it or should we wait for more input to combine it with? (Maybe rather discussion point, huh?)
3. Last week review
- Present: 10.6 people / day ⬈ +5.0
- Spent nights: 74 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 12.3 | 16.0 | 21.7 °C (7 days before: 5.2 | 14.5 | 24.4 °C)
- Electricity usage: 4.07 € / day ⬈ +1.61 €
- Electricity efficiency: 38.5 ct / day*person ⬈ -5.65 ct
- Water usage: 1.98 € / day ⬈ +0.96 €
- Water efficiency: 18.8 ct / day*person ⬊ +0.46 ct
- Solar generation: 0.64 € / day (last 21 days)
- 25.64 €
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- Bodhi moved some more boxes out of the psychedelic room
- talks about upcoming roof tasks and how to organize them (e.g. chimney teardown)
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore):
- KMW tour to get rid of stuff happened
- Veranstaltungslager in the basement
- Silvan storage mostly dissolved
- Rooms (Janina, Nathalie):
- The futon room still is a WIP - please tell us if that annoys you somehow!
- If somebody wanted to build a high bed in there it would be much appreciated... :3
- Nathalie will post an update on Bewohnithing on Slack soon (and generally post more on Slack about room things)
Things that happened
- Kaya held a presentation about CHC in the piano room which 11 people from in and outside the house attended
- FFF Wurzen took two more trees from our garden to replant them in other locations
- Nathalie, Doug and Bodhi attended the bad taste party in D5
- The piano room is getting used like a living room more and more
- We played werewolf with Hambi roles! xD
- Most duvet covers and duvets have been measured and marked
- The private sleeping room got electricity and light
- Cloud room got a fancy bright light that Tilmann and Janina assembled carefully before...^^
- Bodhi, Nathalie and Thore had a nice bicycle trip on Sunday to collect apples, pears...
- Bathroom (K20-2) sink unblocked, pipe almost rusted through (Doug)
- Telephone issues are likely resolved - we use our mobile and landline flatrate via telekom now and route foreign calls through premiumize ("limited" for free)
- The Schaukasten got destroyed, likely on Saturday 22-00, we don't know about the circumstances...
4. Evaluations and check-ins
- Doug Member : Absolute Days threshold 230/180
- Matthias Member : 0 days until Absolute Days threshold (180)
- Weather forecast : Calm, sunny autumn wheather without rain; 15-20 degrees with warm nights
- 14:00 Doug's evaluation [Janina]
- 19:00 Women's choir [Lise, Janina?, Nathalie?]
- 16:00 - 18:00 Offener Dienstag [Matthias, Nathalie]
- 10:00 - 12:00 WuppHours [Matthias]
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 10:00 Power Hour
- 11:30 Matthias' evaluation [chandi]
- 12:00 Market pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 16:00 Sharing Event
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator: Matthias
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc.)
- [Janina] It really annoys me when there's tons of stuff on the snack kitchen table, especially multiple used knives with greasy residue on them and things like that. Same for the tea sideboard. Can we please try and keep these areas tidy?
- She's not the only one. We'll try to do better.
- [Nathalie] It's not only the snack kitchen, let's try to keep tables generally clearer and help tidy up after meals more!
- [Matthias] Suggestion to switch to CO2 neutral gas? (EWS; would double our gas costs from ~900 to ~1800 euros per year; + increase due to likely increased heating this winter). Should we contact EWS for a discount? https://www.ews-schoenau.de/biogas/
- Our financial situation is much better now, so we could afford it.
- Doug will do some reasearch and present his outcomes on Slack. Then we decide next week.
- [Tilmann] our usage was lower last year, it was 600€ in the 2018-2019 winter.
- [Matthias] Wants to put a ventilation hole in K20-1 office.
- It will use the chimney in the dining room.
- No resistance.
- [Janina] Require people coming from the street to take off their (dirty) shoes before they enter living areas?
- No resistance, some concerns of how to use it.
- We should go through the house shoe drawer and sort out shitty ones.
- We will tell people who come in to take off their shoes - especially if they ask. Good enough for now.
- Many edge cases we didn't even treat: People walking barefoot in summer, people using house shoes in the garden, etc.
- [Janina] Constitutional change
- Small changes are okay, maybe even better. Janina will push forward with it then.
- [chandi] Are all trees in the garden free to take?
- [Janina] They took the 4 trees we agreed upon, this will be all for now.
- [matthias] Shower head experience?
- It's great, but apparently slightly broken on the wall holder. Matthias will repair it today.
- [matthias] Glasses and cups experience?
- Mostly good, can stay this way.
- [Matthias] new name for silvan storage
- The (Thing/baby) bathroom
- [Matthias] There will be warm water in the baby bathroom soon! :tada:
- [Matthias] I will start installing it on Wednesday.
- [Matthias] Internet contract - currently we would pay 46.7€/month. We could downgrade to 38.2€/month in November (would lose mobile flatrate and downgrade to 100mbit/s instead of 250)
7. Dinner lottery
8. For next week
- Decide on EWS gas and if we want to ask for a discount.