- Date: 2019-11-04
- Facilitator: Doug
- Notary: Janina
- Physical board caretaker: Max
- Present: Doug, Matthias, Nathalie, Max, Vince, Mika, Tilmann, Janina, Nathalie, Silvan, Findus, Michal
1. People arriving and leaving
- Thursday: Vince leaves
- Friday: findus and Nathalie leave for the weekend
- Someday: ~10 people come over the weekend for the XR IT meeting
2. Changes to Governance
3. Last week review
- Present: 11.7 people / day ⬈ +0.71
- Spent nights: 82 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 0.4 | 8.6 | 17.5 °C (7 days before: 6.5 | 14.2 | 20.3 °C)
- Electricity usage: 4.57 € / day ⬈ +0.27 €
- Electricity efficiency: 39.0 ct / day*person ⬈ -0.07 ct
- Water usage: 1.95 € / day ⬊ -0.32 €
- Water efficiency: 16.6 ct / day*person ⬈ -3.98 ct
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- Meeting with Corinna will hopefully take part on Wednesday
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore):
- Bodhi, Chandi, Silvan and Matthias had a short meeting. See Slack for minutes & outcome.
- Rooms (Janina, Nathalie):
- People move furniture and try out things - we think that's great!
- Maybe we have too few privates right now as 1-2 are reserved longer term.
Things that happened
- shower 'broken' then fixed
- garden harvest
- someone collected the exercise bike
- Glückskekse baking exploration
- office rearrangement
- heating system inspected and restarted
- many visiting blood-family members
- first full week of Mika :)
- Leipzig announces Klimanotstand
- wallpaper removed around bathroom window
- free shop sorting room gets transformed into cafe
- rubble from the basement put outside
- flyer table sorted
- gemök meeting in greene
- fishbowl about heating
4. Evaluations and check-ins
- Weather forecast :
- 11:15 Fahrradreparaturstation-Meeting [Tilmann, Silvan, Michal, Matthias]
- 19:00 Women's choir
- 19:00 AcroYoga for every gender in Leipzig
- 16:00 - 18:00 Offener Dienstag [Nathalie, (Janina)]
- 10:00 Wupp hour: Scaffolding tear down [eeeeverybody]
- 14:00 Dach-Meeting mit Corinna
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- after dinner: Three kinds of prisons talk by Michal
- 10:00 Power Hour
- 14:00 Michal's evaluation [Doug]
- 16:00 Sharing event
- xr tech weekend [Doug, Matthias]
- 12:00 Market pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 11:00 - 13:00 Foodsharing brunch [Janina]
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator: [Tilmann]
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc.)
- [Michal] talk about his recent experience, and maybe his more distant one with working for money in KH (schedule)
- [Doug] Propose we heat like last year: heat office and living room always to 18°C, from 08:00 to 23:00 and partial heating of bathroom and snack kitchen (other rooms heated with awareness)
- People seem generally happy with that.
- The fishbowl resulted in us wanting to add another come section on heating - so this topic will come back ;)
- [lise] winter is coming and Christmas as well! Lise will put out the Adventskalender for this year and remind people in November to fill it.
- [Nathalie] will find and install it
- [Doug] https://codi.kanthaus.online/gas Decide on EWS gas and if we want to ask for a discount.
- people interested should look at the pad and then discuss, decision next come?!
- [Doug] Who is taking this topic on? Nathalie, sort of.
- [matthias] buy more smoke detectors. Outcome of Slack Discussion?
- [doug] infosec issues regarding 'smart' detectors?
- [Doug] Rear bike light got stolen within 12 hours of being parked in Leipzig :(
- [Doug] Electric wires. Are any live ones (still) exposed? Would we like to have a policy of no exposed wires for future projects?
- there are some locations in the house where live wires are exposed.
- [matthias] heat dissipation must be considered when covering heat-producing electronics.
- [matthias, tilmann, chandi] currently exposed wires are only in low-risk areas.
- [doug] 'not exposed' meaning 'not possible to access with finger'
- [nathalie] It's uncomfortable especially for guests to see danger signs everywhere.
- [doug] I will push on this topic and also help implement a solution.
- [michal] Would like to try 2 (maybe regular/weekly) activities and wants to scan peoples' interest:
- making music together
- evening reading of (Moomins)
- people are interested, Michal will find dates and invite again
- [Doug] Idea: Kanthaus 'pfand'. For items we don't want to give away, but have an immediate excess of (i.e. bike pumps)
- [matthias] all the big bike pumps except the yellow are crappy, feel free to give them away)
- [matthias] this fits the concept of 'moving materials' - it's a system in the making.
- [Nathalie] who is caring for the Residence Record?
- [Janina] can do it again
7. Dinner lottery
8. For next week
- Moving materials update [Chandi, Matthias?]