- Date: 2019-12-23
- Facilitator: Tilmann and Bodhi
- Notary: Janina
- Physical board caretaker: Tilmann
- Present: Silvan, Tilmann, Janina, Bodhi
1. Last week review
- Present: 10.6 people / day ⬊ -6.14
- Spent nights: 74 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 2.6 | 8.1 | 15.2 °C (7 days before: 1.0 | 5.3 | 10.7 °C)
- Electricity usage: 5.71 € / day ⬊ -1.81 €
- Electricity efficiency: 54.0 ct / day*person ⬊ +9.03 ct
- Gas usage: 3.06 € / day ⬊ -2.29 €
- Gas efficiency: 28.9 ct / day*person ⬈ -3.09 ct
- Water usage: 1.96 € / day ⬊ -2.0 €
- Water efficiency: 18.6 ct / day*person ⬈ -5.17 ct
- KMW car battery 80€
- Sunflower seeds 26€
- Flour and garlic 7€
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore, chandi):
- Intermediate storage is mostly cleared now. would like so make a small sorting room there for now (further talks with room team needed).
- Plan for near future: rough inventory of stuff and spaces
- Rooms (Janina, Nathalie):
- New ideas: Put a nice sewing station in the futon office.
- Make the family room into a child-friendly small group sleeping room.
Things that happened
- Day of light (Matthias, Bodhi, Tilmann)
- more light in communal closet, dragon room and electronic workshop
- changes in kitchen, private room and elephant room
- K22 staircase light turns off at daytime
- A new temperature sensor in K22 basement
- A new hanging space for tea brewing equipment in the snack kitchen
- Lots of different Christmas cookies were baked
- Knowledge sharing about knitting with Nathalie and bodhi
- Falk brought lots of bread
- more fächer were ausgestattet with a rewritable thingi in the Schleckregal
- welding machine meeting
- meeting about EWS/Naturgas/green capitalism
2. People arriving and leaving
- Monday: Silvan and Matthias leave
- Wednesday: Matthias comes back, Unkraut leaves
- Thursday: Silvan comes back
- Friday: Silvan leaves again :)
- Any day:
3. Evaluations and check-ins
-> all next week
4. Upcoming events
- Weather forecast : There will be wind! Not super much but a bit. Apparently quite some rain until Thursday morning; Wednesday is also rainy. but Thursday is good.
- Paper waste
- 17:00 Knowledge sharing session.
- rest waste
- 10:00 Power Hour [EVERYBODY]
- 17:00 Sharing event [unfacilitated]
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator:
6. Changes to Governance
- [doug] Ongoing: Proposals open for another couple of hours: https://ukuvota.world/#/app/7f854bb8-d361-c232-d84e-c85d82457797/collect
7. Expense Requests
- Bodhi wants to buy a compressor at some point
- Bodhi wants to buy board & permanent marker ink in various colors, plus maybe other office material
- Janina might buy an electric milk pump at some point
8. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, etc.)
- [Lise] Some people talked about a new sharing format to solve conflicts or topics that are too bid / not fitting in sharing circles and evaluations. Like the social Sauna they do in harzgerode.
- [janina] still thinks it's a good idea to try it out. (+1 bodhi) but makes more sense when more people are here.
- [tilmann] I already proposed it for the day we talked about it. Am still in favor.
- [Lise] Would be cool if people could write down their wishes and expectations about the month of introspection. What about extending this period of time? There were thoughts about focused working time or one week without any meeting.
- [janina] will start a pad. Please add your thoughts: https://codi.kanthaus.online/monthOfIntrospection
- [bodhi] What about the problem of throwing away things vs. being annoyed about losing things.
- [tilmann] There's the vortex of doom concept which is basically three rotating boxes. Every week the last box is emptied and the stuff inside is thrown away or put to the free shop.
- [bodhi] I'm afraid that people will always put things out again, that would demotivate me a lot.
- [janina] We could require people to put their names on the things they save back. That would mean they have to take care of them then.
9. Dinner schedule
10. For next week
- [toBeScheduled] Revolution Knowledge Presentation [findus]
- [toBeScheduled] Mika sharing circle