- Date: 2020-03-30
- Facilitator: Lise
- Notary: Janina
- Physical board caretaker: Clara
- Digital calendar caretaker: Matthias
Present: Bodhi, Janina, Clara, Silvan, Tilmann, Matthias, Nathalie, Anja, Lise, Doug, Zui, Felix, Maxime, Nun
1. Last week review
Daily averages for last week
(Usage during the last 90 days)
- Present: 17.3 people / day -1.9
- Average outdoor temperature: 6.5 °C -2.1 °C)
- Electricity: 6.58 €; 38.1 ct / person +1.0 ct
- Gas: 4.01 €; 23.2 ct / person +11.0 ct
- Water: 2.64 €; 15.3 ct / person -0.5 ct
Total cost per person per day: 76.57 ct +11.44 ct
Solar "income": 1.18€ / day
- 90€ for 2 roof windows with all necessary parts
- 70€ for grain mill
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- internal Dach-Bauwoche happened; we prepared a lot to put on new roofing on K20-Garden
- more damaged wood detected
- new insights on roof construction
- awaiting Statiker report this week
- up next: some more communal roof building days, announced at some days in advance
- plan to order lots of wood and screws soon
- rough goal: have roof finished until end of April
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore, Chandi):
- Rooms (Nathalie, Janina):
Other things that happened
- lots of plant babies!
- rap and free-dance session
- Singing with the baby....finally!
- Janina and Matthias repaired the big TV for the freeshopcafe
- new tea labels
- spontaneous temporary outdoor kitchen evolved (perfect for grinding grain)
- new spice shelf in kitchen (for pepper variations and spice mixes)
- Felix found lots of food
- Felix built a nice shelf in the bike shed
- We exchanged spices with a friend-project
- The first power hour with a live dj session took place
- We found (and ate) lots of postelein
2. People arriving and leaving
self-isolation mode for
two three weeks from March 16th to April 6th (both Mondays)
- Monday: C
- Tuesday: O
- Wednesday: R
- Thursday: O
- Friday: N
- Saturday: A
- Sunday: A
- Any day: A
Evaluations and Check-ins!
- Nun_ProSch Visitor : 1 days until Days Visited threshold (21)
- Zui_ProSch Visitor : 1 days until Days Visited threshold (21)
- Weather forecast : Very cold until tuesday, then slowly getting warmer until it is getting summer next week. Dry and calm all the time.
- 10:00 CoMe
- 16:00 Knowledge sharing session. SVG fundamentals (beginners+, Doug)
- 20:30 New Moon movie
- 11:00 Evaluation Zui [Nathalie]
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 20:30 Sound of noise movie
- 10:00 Power Hour [Doug]
- 12:00 Fika
- 15:00 Sharing Event
- 10:00 Kanthaus and Corona - update meeting
- 12:00 Gemök meeting
- 15:00 evaluation nun [Janina]
- 20:30 project updates
- 14:00 Balfolk [Felix]
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator: Thore
- [Lise] the fridge in the snack kitchen is now in use. I put a sign in the hallway and thought we could test having open things to put on bread and open beverage (E.g. milks) in the fridge.
- [matthias] Process to find out if we can remove the chimney this year already to save a bit of work on the roof: https://codi.kanthaus.online/heizungstausch (More generally about future heating strategies) Would start an ukuvote in a few weeks.
- [doug] Clip broken from gray mask because tapped too hard. Tooth from blue mask bayonet sheared off (who? how?). Please be careful with the masks! They are reusable if we treat them like reusables! Please just ask me if in doubt.
- [Lise] will sort communal closet this week. Clothes go then in the vortex.
- [Anja] There is a lot of food to be washed, please have a look and help out!
- [Anja] I will be sewing facemasks this week to donate them. If someone wants to join me please do - no sewing skills needed!
- [Bodhi] Moisture in the snack kitchen due to heating on zero and kitchen door open - please take care to prevent this!
5. Shopping plans
- [Silvan] Mungbohnen and Azukibohnen from https://suessundclever.de 29.90€ (3kg + 1kg) or 23.40€ (2kg + 1kg) (organic, plastic-free packaging, from china)
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, etc.)
- [matthias] Bauhelferunfallversicherung
- Matthias will go ahead with it
- [doug] We seem to get a lot of house phone calls for specific individuals. How can we get people to directly contact people instead of calling the house?
- answering the phone created a small amount of work every time, so it would be cool to give out personal numbers or be there to answer the phone yourself when awaiting a call.
- [lise] how to find out who the power hour DJ is?
- proposal: have a slot in CoMe where people can write them down. If nobody is there, announce that the slot is still free.
- proposal: people think about that themselves and if nobody is prepared on thursday, there is no DJ.
- proposal: communal playlist in case there is nobody as DJ
- [Janina] I would like to have power hour facilitation made visible as a task again. It's about reminding people the evening before to make sure they're aware, will come and put away their things, and it's about leading through the part where tasks are given out. I normally did it but I would like it to happen even when I'm not taking care of it...
- [doug] I can do it this week.
- [matthias] bringing away building rubble this week - volunteers?
- [tilmann] whole stones could be removed from the bags beforehand and stacked
- [matthias] I could help loading. Disposal site is a few hundred meters north of Salzstraße 6, 04828 Machern
- [anja] I can do that today
- [silvan] we need soil anyway, so we could combine those tours
7. Dinner lottery/food recommendationabriss
Run lottery: https://kanthaus.gitlab.io/dinner-lottery/