- Date: 2020-04-06
- Facilitator: Thore
- Notary: Tilmann, Doug
- Physical board caretaker: Nun
- Digital calendar caretaker: Matthias
- Discussion timekeeper:
- Present: Anja, Bodhi, Clara, Doug, Felix, Janina, Lise, Matthias, Maxime, Nathalie, Nun, Silvan, Thore, Tilmann, Zui
1. Last week review
Daily averages for last week
(Usage during the last 90 days)
- Present: 16.0 people / day -0.3
- Average outdoor temperature: 8.3 °C +1.8 °C)
- Electricity: 6.07 €; 37.9 ct / person -2.4 ct
- Gas: 2.86 €; 17.9 ct / person -6.8 ct
- Water: 3.12 €; 19.5 ct / person +2.3 ct
Total cost per person per day: 75.3 ct -6.95 ct
Disclaimer: I have implemented the logic to the best of my knowledge, it could be wrong!
- Electricity donated by sun: 1,46 €/day
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- Matthias had a phone call with the Statiker, expect results in the next days
- Roof cover came lose because some screws broke
- We still need to order wood, roof window parts, rain pipe, screws and solar panels; Matthias and Tilmann are on it
- Next steps: reinforce or replace beams
- Maybe a short presentation about roof construction this week?
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore, Chandi):
- There is now a better order in the event storage
- New order in wood and garden shed
- Rooms (Nathalie, Janina):
Other things that happened
- Wood and garden tools sorted, new order established.
- K20-1# staircase wood removed and investigated, seemed fine!
- Kanthaus server moved to new hardware: more stable, but also more power-hungry (22W standby)
- many face-masks got sewn and are now available in the hallway
- Bodhi found awesome cheeeeeeese
- We have a new dough, called Urs
- Project update presentation took place with everybody's attendance
- Carla cargo got wheels
- Awesome weather, games and acroyoga sessions in the garden
- Nathalie and Janina mediated the foodsharing reporting work groups
- Bodhi and Thore helped out at the organic farm in Sachsendorf. They are open for an aftercrop of potatoes by Kanthausians.
- Matthias put up a swing under the cherry tree - feedback appreciated if it should stay
- New gaming setup in piano room
2. People arriving and leaving
- Tuesday: Larissa arrives
- Wednesday: Matthias and Clara do a bike tour, return same or next day
- Any day:
It is summer! 20 degrees everyday, although still cold in the nights. Calm, but maybe none, a little or lots of rain on the weekend.
Evaluations and Check-ins!
- 10:00 CoMe
- 14:00-15:00 Garden Power hour. Tidying up and defining what is storage area.
- 16:00 Knowledge sharing session, today's topic: audio setup for radio stream [Matthias]
- 20:30 "Die Känguru Chroniken" (Communal Cinema)
- Bauschutt and Komposterde (https://osm.org/go/0MGqA8E4O?node=5162946724) action [Anja, Maxime, Bodhi] (help appreciated with carrying!)
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 14:00 Introduction to molecular simulation [Nathalie]
- 10:00 Power Hour [Tilmann]
- 15:00 Social sauna [Lise]
- 18:00 foodsharing Wurzen meeting
- 10:00 Corona meeting
- 12:00 Market pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 13:00 Workshop about socialization, critical masculinity and patriarchy, max. 2,5h [Zui]
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 20:30 Roof update presentation [Tilmann]
14:00 FFF meeting in cloud room
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator: Felix_DD
to be scheduled:
We have a Bauhelferunfallversicherung for 6 people now. Costed ~360€, lasts until 2022-04-01 11:59some delays with the Bauhelferunfallversicherung, Claras mum keeps us updated and alternatively we chose another, similar contract. Might take a few days before we finally have it.
- [Janina] The 60°C laundry from the baby bathroom rarely gets full until we need to wash it. It's the diapers that had poo contact. If you don't mind having private things of yours washed together with this, please put them in the 60° laundry basket in the baby bathroom.
- [Matthias] Wood in the woodshed is always put against the back of the shelves so you can easily see all dimensions of a piece.
- [Doug] lost my Keys: 2 keys, small light and memory stick. Anyone seen that? (Hands up) otherwise leave on my desk, food shelf, etc.
5. Shopping plans
- Vinegar (Naturtrüb) for creating a vinegar-mother, from Kräuterfee or ready vinegar mother if she has one, should be <10€
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, etc.)
- [Matthias, Janina] Shall we have a BBQ party that integrates a knowledge sharing about how to set up the mixer? It would cover 'how to power hour radio' but in the garden. It might be followed by a silent-disco (stops at 10 :) )
- Yay, let's do it! :D
- [Doug] change default knowledge sharing time to 16:00?
- [Tilmann] try warm communal lunch instead of warm dinner? (big meal is not directly before sleeping, leftovers can be eaten at dinner, solar power for cooking)
- Seems worth trying. How about try it out for a week and then see if we want to continue it?
- Good time could be between 1 and 2 pm.
- Hash out details this week and start next week with trying.
- [Anja] Never put colorful coated paper in the compost bins please! If there is a need for more newspaper we should find some.
- Is the stuff biodegradable and soaking? Seems not to fit for the compost heap.
- There's some more newspaper in the snack kitchen, and also this endless printing paper seems appropriate to use.
- If people find newspaper somewhere where it's not needed, bring it!
- [Doug] small things I think we should try and stop 1) people leaving tiny amounts of food 2) people leaving completely empty packets 3) obstruction of garden path 4) people leaving empty teekanne where full ones should be.
- [Doug] generally. Accepted. Janina/Matthias add that rinsing/removing empty bags before storage is good.
- [Matthias] Turn off heating system from today on - resistance? Please take care to keep heat inside:
- Still ventilate as it is winter in the morning/evening: Keep as much heat inside as possible
- Open windows during hot times (~12.00-18.00)
- In the evening, although the sun shines into the window, air outside is often colder than inside -> keep windows closed again :-)
- [Janina] What is the situation with the garden? Shall we make a communal action to tidy it up?
- [Bodhi] Everything that's still on the lawn from odering the wood shed can be put somewhere until 3 pm today can be seen as trash.
- [Doug] Let's have a garden power hour from 2 to 3 pm and sort out everything together before the BBQ party!
- [Matthias] Is there interest in a session about music recording?
- Yes there is (Clara, Janina, Maxime, Nathalie)! So there might be something hapopening in the next weeks.
- [Thore] foodsharing Mitbring-Brunch/easter breakfast per video call?
- Sounds cool, let's do it!
- [Nathalie] Thore and I will think about the setup and then post something.
- [Silvan] findus Mail WWF?
- More information is needed. Clara takes care of it.
- [Zui] Can I join in social sauna this week?
- [Clara] The situation now is different from the normal: All visitors are here for a quite long time and will stay a while. I think it would be cool if they could join because they are part of the house already.
- [Nathalie] I agree and I feel different about visitors who already had an evaluation and are reaccepted than about day guests.
- We will discuss this in #kh_vol_and_mem and tell you tomorrow
- [Maxime] Dinner lottery meta point
- Shall we intervene on a software level if some people are cooking several weeks in a row and some never?
- Well they can just opt out / volunteer. No need to make changes to the software.
- [Doug] Projektschmiede meetin g this week?
7. Dinner lottery/food recommendationabriss
Run lottery: https://kanthaus.gitlab.io/dinner-lottery/
8. For next week
- Try out lunch lottery instead of dinner lottery