- Date: 2020-12-21
- Facilitator: Kito
- Notary: Janina
- Mika caretaker: Michal/Tilmann
- Physical board caretaker: Matthias
- Digital calendar: Doug
- Present: Bodhi, Janina, Matthias, Maxime, Michal, Doug, Antonin, Talita, Nathalie, Tilmann, Thore, Kito, Silvan
0. Check-in round
1. Last week review
(Usage during the last 90 days)
- Present: 15.4 people / day -0.7
- Electricity: 7.09 € / day; -0.5 €
- Gas: 5.75 € / day; -1.3 €
- Water: 4.42 € / day; +0.4 €
Total cost per person per day: 111.85 ct -4.16 ct
- 500€ for bike repair station project
- 10€ for getting rid of building rubble
- 6,24€ for toilet paper
Things that happened
- K22 rainwater collection enabled again
- Bodhi wrote a great finances overview
- Gipskarton was brought to the attic
- garden and attic cleanup action
- Larissas evaluation - still volunteer
- there was a lot of dumpster diving
- Amazing new seat covers!
- we had a nice fun social sauna
2. This week planning
People arriving and leaving
- Mon.: Zui comes back (juuhuu)
- Tue.: Kito leaves, Silvan leaves, zui's aunt may visit for an hour (max 10 points)
- Sat.: Matthias might leave, Silvan comes back (25 points)
- Sun.: Larissa comes back (25 points)
- Some day:
Corona framework points
(zui: my aunt may visit tomorrow and it woud be nice to show her the house, she wears a ffp2 mask and does corona tests regulary because she works in the health sector, if there are no points left i will meet her outside) Point distribution this week by anonymous bidding rounds
- Points first round: 99
- Points second round: 74
- Points after discussion: 74
Evaluations and check-ins
Proposal: Have a year-change break from evaluations from the 22nd to the 5th - seems accepted
- 14:00 Kito evaluation [Doug]
- 16:00 Knowledge sharing about network [Matthias]
- after dinner: winter solstice and jupiter watching party in the garden
- 10:00 Day of Light Kickoff [Tilmann]
- 20:30 Finances Q&A [Bodhi]
- 24th of December!
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Bodhi] Radio: [Doug])
- ~18:00ish Doug-fam Christmas Quiz (Teams of 2-3, one hour to answer, no digital devices, then 30 mins for answers)
- 10:00 CoMe (Fac.: [Thore])
Next week summary
to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)
- Knowledge Sharing proposals:
- [?] How to legally download movies
- [chandi] Ansible for nice and easy reproducible server setups
- [Matthias] Introduction to slightly advanced network setups with the kanthaus network as an example. Beginners welcome :) - or: what are these black boxes supposed to do?
3. Shopping plans
- [Matthias] more bike parts, do other people need some?
- [Nathalie&Thore] beverages for Christmas
- [Bodhi] cheap frying oil, more organic frying oil would also be good
- [Janina] external hd for backup solutions - do I need to buy one or do we have one?
- [Doug] bright colored chalk spray
4. Discussion & Announcements
- [Janina] The Christmas committee has several proposals for the time from December 24th until December 26th.
- Here's the pad with detailed information: https://codi.kanthaus.online/christmasOrga?edit
- There will be a Christmas Open Stage! If you can think of any song, poem, story, game or whatever you want to share, please do so on the 24th!
- Anja will make a lot of potato dumplings on the 25th. She will already prepare the potatoes on the 24th and would be happy about help.
- For the Christmas brunch on the 25th it would be nice if people made spreads and salads and such.
- Christmas will take place in the kitchen, the dining room, the elephant room and the piano room. If you want to work during that time, maybe choose another location... ;) If you like decorating, please knock yourself out! :D
- [Silvan] MOI date 5.2.-19.2.?
- Let's make it a fixed appointment!
- [Matthias] There will be prep time before, when exactly would that start?
- [Nathalie] A week of prep time could be nice.
- [Matthias] How about a prep session on the 29th of January to figure out the details?
- Spounds good!
- [Tilmann] Mika caretaker organization
- from now on, you are invited to start taking care of Mika for one day or more! Suggested handover during breakfast. You can team up with somebody to make it even more enjoyable.
- there's a list on top of Mika's shelf in the dining room, where you can write your name down. The list should be wiped every Monday.
- [Kito] my new name ist Kito :) thanks for your proposals and voting
- [matthias] How to handle Corona tests?
- [Doug] I think you need to come up with a process proposal and then we can talk about that
- [Silvan] my aunt offered to train us in carrying out the tests
- [Matthias] would be nice to get more comments on the post I already did on Slack, otherwise I wouldn't do anything. I don't feel like driving this process myself.
- [Doug] 'How shall we go Forward with corona?' Collective agreement, starting Jan 2 for 6 days
- I would start an ukuvote with a 3 day proposal phase and a 3 day voting phase.
- The new framework would be part of the initial proposal, but there can be more.
- [Talita] the Winter Solstice is today at 11:02 CET (i.e. local time)
- [zui] two hours left for the child name ukuvote: https://ukuvota.world/#/app/45d5cde6-af4a-03b0-d8e8-c759f1e63235/vote
- [Silvan] Post Woman Present?
- [Bodhi] I think it would be cooler to give money because it's always hard to know what people like.
- [Bodhi] If someone would be up for it they could make some cards which we prepare with some money (like 10€) and then we give them out to delivery people everytime we get a package.
- [Talita] I can make some cards.
- [Matthias] will make a list to record which company's people we already gave a card to and hang it up next to the entrance.
- Mon.: Bodhi
- Tue.: michal
- Thu.: Nathalie
- Fri.: Anja, Maxime
- Open Tuesday: mika, levi
- Mon. not: Doug, Matthias, Thore
- Tue. not:
- Wed. not:
- Thu. not: Matthias
- Fri. not: Matthias
- Open Tuesday not:
- Week not: Kito, Silvan, Tilmann
Lunch team this week
- Participants: Matthias (tue or wed), Thore
- Tue: Thore
- Wed: Matthias
- Thu: Christmas
- Fri: Christmas