- Date: 2020-12-28
- Facilitator: Thore
- Notary: Janina
- Mika caretaker: Michal, Matthias
- Physical board caretaker: Antonin
- Digital calendar: Doug
- Present: Nathalie, Larissa, Silvan, Zui, Michal, Doug, Antonin, Talita, Matthias, Tilmann, Anja, Mika, Maxime, Thore, Janina
0. Check-in round
1. Last week review
(Usage during the last 90 days)
- Present: 14.7 people / day -0.7
- Electricity: 6.19 € / day; -0.9 €
- Gas: 6.13 € / day; +0.4 €
- Water: 3.16 € / day; -1.3 €
Total cost per person per day: 105.24 ct -6.48 ct
- 50 + x €
Things that happened
- lots of christmas activities & food
- two big feasts
- singing songs
- playing games
- gift giving
- saving tons of chocolate and more fancy stuff
- cozy communal time
- watching movies
- rc3 started and we watched some talks
- Mika 24-hours caretaking schedule started and Doug, Thore and Antonin had pleasant experiences
- some little attic work took place
- some planning on the bike repair station happened
- Levi waited for some people coming back
- there was a two-part session on how the internet works in Kanthaus
2. This week planning
People arriving and leaving
- Wed.: Maybe Bodhi (and Lise?) come back (+-1 day), (15 points?), see slack post in vol_mem
- Sat.: Anja leaves
- Some day: chandi comes back on the weekend or beginning of next week (20 points, I would like to allocate 20 points for me coming back, but I am aware that I can't expect to get them if there aren't enough.), Zuis parents visit for over the day (5 points)
Corona framework points
Point distribution this week by anonymous bidding rounds
- Points first round: 56
- Points second round: -
- Points after discussion: -
Evaluations and check-ins
Proposal: Have a year-change break from evaluations from the 22nd to the 5th - seems accepted
Due for evaluation (and seen within the last 7 days):
- Silvan Member : Absolute Days threshold 212/180
- Antonin Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 68/60
- Nathalie Member : Absolute Days threshold 199/180
Due for evaluation soon (in the next 7 days, and seen within the last 7 days):
- Michal Volunteer : 6 days until Absolute Days threshold (60)
- 15:00 Going through Christmas quiz answers together [Doug]
- 11:00 Lime paint session
- 15:00 Deadline for song collection for Power Hour playlist
- New Year's Eve [Larissa]
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Tilmann] Radio: [Thore])
- Corona ukuvote proposal phase will start [Doug]
- Next Monday
- 10:00 CoMe (Fac.: [Zui])
- Next week summary
to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)
- Knowledge Sharing proposals:
- [?] How to legally download movies
- [chandi] Ansible for nice and easy reproducible server setups
3. Shopping plans
- [Tilmann] 13€ for drywall screws for attic
- [Bodhi] 20€ for wall mounting material for workshop shelf: https://www.befestigungsfuchs.de/Befestigungstechnik/Duebeltechnik/Schwerlastbefestigung/Bolzenanker-Schwerlastanker/25-Bolzenanker-fuer-ungerissenen-Beton-galv-verzinkt-10x140mm
4. Discussion & Announcements
- [matthias] Bicycle repair station / air pressure system proposal: Figuring out where to place compressor (basement usage) etc. https://codi.kanthaus.online/pressure_proposal
- Please give feedback until Wednesday, otherwise Matthias will continue as outlined in the proposal
- [Thore] silvester power hour radio
- Let's collect songs which you discovered this year and play those in power hour
- Send songs to Thore until Wednesday 15:00 (link or file)
- Then Thore makes a playlist and when you hear your song you can come in the office and say some words about why you picked it
- [Thore] looking for a facilitator for monthly team meeting next week
- Next Wednesday at 10:00
- Doug is going to do it
- [Silvan] TV in hipster room: mount to wall and put a cloth over it? (spend money for a mount?)
- Michal put it down because he doesn't like sleeping facing a screen - a cover would just make this a little better
- Matthias points out that the window holder needs repositioning if we mount it. Doug can have a look.
- A good cover solution can be presented.
- Silvan will formulate a proposal, talk to people and post in #kanthaus-rooms.
- [zui] yoga room expectations and needs
- There is a physical list in which people can write down their wishes and ideas.
- Yoga room team will talk about potential meeting directly after come.
- [Larissa] new Years Comitee - who is interested?
- Zui is.
- [Tilmann] mold treatment in piano room and bathroom windows - I sprayed H2O2 on it this morning and it reacted a lot. would make sense to limepaint soon, to prevent further growth.
- lime is in a big bag in the attic, there might be some premix in the basement in a blue container.
- Thore and Nathalie also discovered mold on the mattress in the cave. They will wash the mattress cover today and maybe put some peroxide on the mattress additionally.
- [zui] did we forget felix in the corona point
- [Tilmann] he said he's in official quarantine right now and can't come back.
- [Silvan] chandi's proposal to get puzzle mats for the yoga room, how about it?
- He might pick some up and bring them.
- The yoga room team will talk about this.
- [chandi] you're really quick o.O
- [Janina] well it's a week with not much schedule going on...^_^
- Mon.: Matthias
- Thu.: Thore
- Fri.: Maxime
- Open Tuesday: mika, levi
- Mon. not: michal
- Tue. not: Nathalie, doug
- Wed. not: zui
- Thu. not: michal, larissa, silvan, anja
- Fri. not: Silvan, anja
- Open Tuesday not: michal, zui
- Week not: Janina, chandi
Lunch team this week
- Participants: zui, matthias, larissa, silvan
- Mon: Matthias
- Tue: Silvan
- Wed: Larissa
- Thu: Zui
Weekend team this week