- Date: 2018-04-23
- Facilitator: Laurina and Matthias
- Notary: Laurina and Matthias
- Present: Tilmann, Anja, Michal, Isabel, Benjamin, Doug, Adam, Laurina, Matthias
1. People arriving and leaving
- Michal is thinking about leaving sometime between Wednesday and Friday.
- Bodhi and lise come back on friday
- Silvan comes back this week as well
- Findus and other Living Utopia peeps (~30?)
- Doug and Matthias leave for tuesday
Findus, will be scheduled next week. Anja, we will have to get hold of her when she comes.
3. Changes to Governance
- No changes to Constitution or Agreements
4. Resource data
- Gas (0.545€ per m³ + 0,23€ per day):
- Last 7 days: 0.54€/day
- 7 days before that: €0.45/day
- Water (5€ per m³):
- Last 7 days: 2.72€/day
- 7 days before that: €2.92/day
- Electricity usage (0.2595€ per kWh and 0,245 per day):
- Last 7 days: 3.02€/day
- 7 days before that: €3.73/day
- Gas bottles bought (€12): 3
- Income: 0
(For waste collection see https://cloud.kanthaus.online/apps/calendar/ 'müll' calender, for food pickups see https://foodsharing.de )
- Montag (today): Groups: Retrospective + Planning (14:00?); Car unloading (wood)
- Dienstag: Doug and Matthias Berlin tour (5.45am-7pm), Repair Café? (17:00) (Does somebody else do it? Matthias is not there. Gunter wanted to come by with another broken VCR; Dietmar wanted to come as well maybe we should tell him that it does not take place? -> Matthias makes contact with Silvan again to check if he can do it), Isabel has one more ticket for a concert left and will announce which group it is
- Mittwoch: Market pickup (14.00) (take >=5 boxes, at least 1 with number "246" because we got it lent last time); Doug and Laurina do. Landgut Nemt (18:00) (Tilmann), sharing event: Doug/Laurina; 7pm ; take organic bin out (Adam)
- Donnerstag: Power hour (10:00), Gelbe Säcke out,
- Freitag: Market pickup (14.00) (take >=4 boxes) (Adam & Matthias), Living Utopia descend for a while.
- Samstag: LU meetup
- Sonntag: LU meetup
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- Message by Findus via slack: hey Olli, who is coming to the lu meeting wants to know if he can bring his little well behaved dog? also: Would it be ok, if some of us stay till monday/tuesday?-> Matthias answered privately that the dog is likely not a problem but will check today. -> OK. So it is likely, that ~10 people from LU will stay for some more days. Dog is okay, we want to get cleareron dog rules and communicate them more clearly.
- Check-in round before come / all meetings? -> No real consensus; just try it out at next CoMe; People are encouraged to come to next CoMe at 9.50 and we start with a very short personal sharing round, regular CoMe then at 10.00.
- Garden: Idea with isabell/laurina/matthias to make the area around the cherry trees more grassy-usable. For that, would remove some more trees/bushes; want to build a hedge towards sven or leave it open? -> Fine to do that. Please don't cut down anything big and think before cutting. Decide yourself where you want replant them :-) Hedge vs no hedge had no strong opinions. We are out of toilet paper (Adam will get some) -> Isabell suggested to buy recycled toilet paper as it is cheaper as well as more environmentally friendly
- Adam is inventorizing our medicine cabinet currently. There will be a list accessible on air-table. He suggests using plastic bags for sorting/storage and asks about other opinions. -> Temporarily do it like that, we are free to redo it at another time differently.
- There is hot water in the snack kitchen and the upper bathroom heated from solar power now. Its not extensive but enough especially on sunny days.
7. Next facilitator