- Date: 2018-06-04
- Facilitator: Tilmann
- Notary: Janina, Tilmann
- Present: Matthias, Isabel, Doug, Adam, Janina, Benji, Laurina, Bodhi, Tilmann
1. People arriving and leaving
- Spaceywolfi & parents on Saturday
- Laurina leaving Wednesday until Sunday
3. Changes to Governance
4. Last week review
Water (4.5€ per m³):
- Last 7 days: € 2.96 / day
- 7 days before that: €1.85 / day
Electricity usage (0.2595€ per kWh):
- Last 7 days: € 2.21 / day
- 7 days before that: €1.36 / day
Gas bottles bought (€12): 0
Income (please check the shoe and the box): 50 €
Bufdi meeting (Bodhi, Matthias, Isabel, Laurina); outcomes in Gitlab
Tea storage was sorted (Janina, Tilmann)
Matthias birthday party with parents and neighbours
Warmshowers guests stayed for two nights
Slugs have been found in our garden; have been removed, but this will be a recurring task (Silvan)
Wolfi (Tilmanns brother) stored his furniture in the attic until fall this year
Greywater toilet had refilling problems again, has been fixed (Tilmann)
First Kanthaus blog entry is online, everybody is encouraged to contribute (Laurina, Tilmann)
Kräuterfee has our phone number now and will call if there is something to be picked up
The Transfer people came by on Wednesday with their 3 candidates for the step-by-step-programme (Janina, Matthias)
The Fairteiler building day was held on Saturday and we now have a foldable table thingy in the entrance of K22 (Tilmann, Janina, Benji)
The silent office was slightly rearranged, so that it's easier to pass through (Tilmann, Janina)
5. Schedule and commitments
- Tuesday, Repair Café: Matthias
- Wednesday, Sharing event: Doug, Janina
- Wednesday, Landgut Nemt pickup: Doug
- Friday, Market pickup: Bodhi, Matthias
- Next Monday, CoMe: Bodhi, Matthias
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- in K20-0# there was two times the toilet-paper empty and the last person didnt refill it.. Only stupid toilet-paper-users here :( - Renewed awareness, include in the house tour and more witch-hunting should be an appropriate solution.
- Bufdi meeting outcome presentation and proposal announcement to be decided probably at the coming CoMe so people have time to think about it (Bodhi, Matthias, Laurina) - Look into Slack for more details.
- The feature by Jörg Wunderlich is in production now! :-) who would go on June 30? - Still unclarity about what exactly is the event. Janina and Matthias are generally interested. We wait for more info from Jörg.
- Kanthaus blog presentation of what is there and proposal (Janina and Laurina) - Weekly posts are the goal! The content can range from explanations of how to build things, documentation of projects, cooking, foodsaving, gardening to nice and pleasant slice-of-life pieces. The more Kanthausers participate the better!
- Vika/Guido-situation from the weekend: update and proposal for collective agreements - Ongoing talk in #kanthaus-governance, a general meeting about stranger responsibility and related topics will follow next week.
- Benji will spend quite some time (120h) here wanting to do productive work. Ideas? - Matthias, Tilmann and Bodhi will discuss the hipster room possibilities directly after this meeting.
- Planning for the next foodsharing.de hackweek should start soon. Then we can get funding for it again, maybe? - More about this next week.
- Do we want to schedule a meeting for me to tell people about how things have played out with the Noomap team. It is a bit involved and I only want to explain this once. (Adam) - Yep, on Friday.
- For your Information - at 1pm I will be having a call with British-Asian investigative journalist Nafeez Ahmed which is exciting! (Adam)