- Date: 2018-07-30
- Facilitator: Nick
- Present: Tais, Nick, Janina, Tilmann, Talita
1. People arriving and leaving
- Tais and Nick leave on Wednesday
- Isabel is expected to come back soon
- Auerworld people coming back in the second half of the week: Matthias, Bodhi, Lise, Silvan, Wolfi?, Chandi?
- Alex Jeffery arrives tonight
3. Changes to Governance
4. Last week review
- Water (€4.5 per m³):
- Last 7 days: €1.18/day
- 7 days before that: €2.79/day
- Electricity usage (€0.2595 per kWh):
- Last 7 days: €1.42/day
- 7 days before that: €2.03/day
- Gas bottles bought (€12 each): 0
- Income (please check the shoe and the box): €59.88
- Janina and Tilmann refilled the Kimchi, it is very spicy!
- First check-in round took place (rather a check-out round in this case)
- Lots of programming
- It rained!
- Sven + SvenJnr came to dinner, much was eaten
5. Schedule and commitments
- Monday (today): 8pm - Personal projects update (old informal style), piano room
- Sharing event: only if somebody comes along who is motivated to make it happen
- Power Hour: Janina will co-ordinate tasks
- Market pickup: he is on holiday for 2 weeks so no pickup until 17th august (don't forget the two boxes in the Spülraum, Tilmann put a nice label on them
- yellow sack (Tilmann will take care of this, thank you Tilmann)
- Next Monday
- CoMe Facilitator: Tilmann
6. Food planning
-should collect some more food today, Janina is motivated
- more food should also arrive when Auerworld people get back? maybe check
- lots of apples, some plums, Nick would like to make a milky bread pudding cake
- the plums will autorefresh soon
- Tilmann will not be cooking this week, maybe at night
- Maybe the potatoes in the garden are ready to harvest? Bodhi is head of potatoes (can we harvest them without killing the plant)
- Pak choi, tomatoes, and cucumbers are ready to eat!
- Collecting seeds for Courgette/Tomatoes? Not entirely clear how to do it.
- So few people is easier to co-ordinate cooking
7. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
-Governance changes should be pushed - lots of topics have come up, should get organised, 3 gitlab issues or so, kanthaus.online has a branch of constitution changes to sort through - it's really a rationalization process and discussion, tomorrow after a nice breakfast that we eat together like a proper family
- People chit-chatting in the common room in the morning, no/unclear rules about sleeping in the piano room noise, assumption was that it works like the communal sleeping room where silent talking is accepted
- Rainwater collecting things, blue tub, and bathtub, question around whether to keep the lids on them, and maybe making it clearer to others. It doesn't rain so much so not so much of a problem. Two considerations are: Evaporation? Mosquitoes? After some weeks mosquitos gather. So, overall keep it (the one next to the trash) open. Could also setup more rainwater collection. Arts and craft room? Activity planned. Not for this week. Maybe steal the bathtub from there. Add gitlab issue.