- Date: 2018-08-21
- Facilitator: Michal, Janina
- Notary: Janina, Michal
- Present: Janina, Mikel, James, Anja, Chrisi, Tilmann, Bodhi, Isabel, Talita, Ari, Matthias, Michal
1. People arriving and leaving
- Anja, Bodhi, Matthias and Tilmann returned from Highfield yesterday with lots of stuff
- James McA arrived yesterday
- Chrisi arrived yesterday and stays until Thursday or Friday
- Ari (Janina's sister) arrived yesterday and stays until Thursday
- Cille arrives on Tuesday or Wednesday
- Doug comes sometime in the middle of the week
- Newspeak-James comes on Saturday and stays for a week
- Isabel will leave to Munich on Thursday, may be back in a few days - week
- Mikel is leaving tomorrow
- Talita is leaving today
3. Changes to Governance
- Janina started an Ukuvota for the next Constitutional change
4. Last week review
- Water (€4.5 per m³):
- Last 6 days: €2.61/day
- 9 days before that: €2.18/day
- Electricity usage (€0.2595 per kWh):
- Last 6 days: €1.95/day
- 9 days before that: €1.66/day
- Gas bottles bought (€12 each): 0
- Income via donations (please check the shoe and the box): €115 from the shoe
5. Schedule and commitments
- Monday: transfer started (Janina), Highfield saving (Matthias, Tilmann, Bodhi)
- Tuesday: (today)
- Sharing event: 17.00 (Chrisi)
- PowerHour: 10:00 (Bodhi)
- Market pickup: around 12.00 (Tilmann, Michal)
- Next Monday:
- CoMe Facilitator: Bodhi
6. Food planning
- Please eat all the ready-made leftovers on the stove, before making more food!
- Festival food - fruits, veggies!!
- There's Sauerkraut in the making, which should be moved into the basement in 2-3 days (Michal will remind people, Bodhi is also taking responsibility)
- Boiled cabbage in the basement and raw, cut cabbage and other veggies in the fridge
- Tons of puddings and yoghurts in the basement -> keep the pudding containers (only the nicely shaped ones) for Silvan!
- A bucket full of industrially made cheese sauce (that does not taste like cheese) (One week and it will be trashed for SURE!), a bucket of mayonnaise and don't forget about the 2 buckets of mustard. In the cellar. Move to smaller containers when open.
- Don't open a new milk, find the open one first!
- Food for foodsharing? Maybe Chrisi will take care of it. Bodhi will help with deciding which food to give away.
- Chopping bananas: (James, Chrisi, Mikel) for ice-cream, yay!
- Dumpster diving for fruits and veggies, Matthias, Michal.
- James is motivated to cook someday with someone.
- James is motivated to go dumpster-diving someday with someone.
- Matthias would enjoy to cook on Sunday with no one.
- Bodhi would like to cook at some point with no one.
7. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- How to recognize Einwegpfand (superquick ws by Bodhi) (Look for the pfand logo at a beer can and store. Otherwise put to the yellow recycling bag.)
- Task: Return pfand (Bodhi will do it sometime this week, James and Michal are interested in joining in) sort, load to a car, move to a supermarket, get the money
- On Monday (20-08-18) we took what seems to be the last full gas bottle from the storage in K20.0.the-room-with-grill. Plan to buy some? (Will be combined with returning the Pfand. While being at the gas station the car can get more gas as well.)
- Reskip/rest waste situation. There is a bucket marked with RESKIP in the basement. Put there old cooked food, bread, meat, any organic waste that doesn't go to compost. It will be returned to supermarket dumpster then. Bread can go back to Aldi and not be mixed with the other.
- No popcorn in the communal sleeping room, please! If you want to have the full cinema experience, go to the piano room to watch a movie while eating popcorn. (Janina, Tilmann, Matthias, Bodhi)
- Matthias has a point about keeping high hygiene standards in sleeping rooms including private sleeping rooms.
- A nice laugh about rollmops and spoken language.
- Possible reappearance of wound infection. Refill the disinfectant on toilets, infected people should sleep in separate, own bed. We'll get updated if the alert is valid.