- Date: 2018-08-27
- Facilitator: Bodhi
- Notary: Bodhi, Tilmann
- Present: Bodhi, Jimbo-James, Michal, Doug, Matthias, Janina, Tilmann, James, Chandi, Silvan, Lise, Findus
1. People arriving and leaving
- Hannah (foodsaver from Berlin) arrives today afternoon
- Lude and Steff (old friends of Bodhi) Tuesday or Wednesday
- Findus will leave on Thursday, Lise might go with her
- Michal will leave wednesday or thursday . Would like to come back in 2-3 weeks.
- chandi arrived yesterday and stays for a few days
- Jimbo leaves thursday
2. Evaluations and check-ins
- Visitor check-in for Jimbo-James McA Monday at 5pm
Wednesday 5pm at the lake:
- Volunteer evaluation for Silvan
- Michal is due for visitor evaluation both at 5pm at the lake
for next weeks:
- Doug is due for member evaluation
- Janina will be due in 6 days
3. Changes to Governance
- Constitutional change round 1 is underway! Proposal phase ends today, voting phase starts immediately after.
- Collective Agreements could be changed soon, so that we cann add the host system and the check-in round. Will be discussed in #kanthaus-governance on Slack.
4. Last week review
- Water (€4.5 per m³):
- Last 6 days: €2.63/day
- 6 days before that: €2.61/day
- Electricity usage (€0.2595 per kWh):
- Last 6 days: €2.04/day
- 6 days before that: €1.95/day
- Gas bottles bought (€12 each): 0
- Income via donations (please check the shoe and the box):
- Electricity arrived in K22 ground and first floor!
- Furniture storage in K22 is almost cleared out
- Communal closet has been almost sorted through
- K22 basement has a new storage for things that can withstand mold and humidity
- Bike shed has a closet on the wall
- Communal sleeping room has fresh bedsheets & covers (again) to mitigate the risk of insect infestation
- Closet from living room has been moved to the office, new closet in the living room!
5. Schedule and commitments
- make sure none of our cars park on opposite street side of K20 for tuesday morning
- Sharing event: 16:00
- RepairCafe: 17:00
- Fairteiler: 19:00
- make sure none of our cars park in front of K20 for thursday morning
- PowerHour: 10:00 (Janina)
- evening: put out yellow sacks
- Friday: Summer roadmap review at 10 am
- Market pickup: won't happen this week. The next market pickup should happen week after that, probably around 12. There are two boxes to be returned: A brown box and a black half box. Will be marked and put to washing room. . Saturday:
- make sure none of our cars park on right side of walter rathenau str. for monday morning
- Next Tuesday:
- CoMe Facilitator: Matthias
6. Food planning
- Lise would like to cook something at some point
- Industrial cheese sauce will be thrown away by lise
- Findus will be cooking too
- Michal will help cut things
7. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- Lise scheduled a room planning meeting for Wednesday 10 am. People should come prepared with some thoughts and ideas of how the distribution of rooms in Kanthaus could look like in the future.
- Autumn Roadmap Meeting: Janina would like to participate, can we have it this weekend already? And a Summer Roadmap Review before..? ;) Saturday is September 1, so we could have a Summer Roadmap Review on Thursday, a small dreaming thing on Friday and the Autumn Roadmap Meeting on Saturday.
- Personal projects update: Will we have one for August? What about the new format Matthias and Tilmann wanted to come up with?
- We are looking for printer paper. If somebody sees some, please bring it.
- Update on the transfer project: emptying the future "Umsonstladen" rooms, tearing down the wallpaper, building nice shelfs and sorting in the things.
- Silvan wants us to collect our and related phone numbers in Nextcloud.
- Doug asked to move next CoMe to Tuesday because there's festivals on the weekend. No resistance.