- Date: 2018-12-17
- Facilitator: Tilmann
- Notary: Janina, Bodhi, Tilmann, Doug
- Present: Nathalie, Doug, Lise, Clara, Thore, Janina, Bodhi, Tilmann
1. People arriving and leaving
- Doug leaves today, back before Thursday
- Thore and Nathalie leave on Friday
- Lise will leave Thursday or Friday
- Emma will probably leave on Friday
- Clara leaves on Wednesday
2. Changes to Governance
3. Last week review
- Present: 9.3 people / day
- Spent nights: 65 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 1.0 | 3.0 | 6.4 °C (7 days before: 1.3 | 7.8 | 14.5 *C)
- Electricity usage: 3.1 € / day (7 days before: 3.74 € /day)
- Electricity efficiency: 33.4 ct / day*person (7 days before: 27.3 ct)
- Gas usage: 4.1 € / day (7 days before: 3.9 € /day)
- Gas efficiency: 44.2 ct / day*person (7 days before: 28.5 ct)
- Water usage: 1.7 € / day (7 days before: 2.42 € /day)
Water efficiency: 18.3 ct / day*person (7 days before: 17.6 ct)
- Income (please check the shoe, the box and the account):
- foodsharing Wurzen meeting took place and was quite successful
- Lise and Janina visited the Wurzen women's choir concert
- Postcode Lottery win!!! Bodhi is Kanthausian of the year! :DD
- Wurzen Christmas market pickup yielded 2-3 penny bags and nice contacts with local merchants
- first pickup from a Turkish diner at Eisenbahnstraße
4. Evaluations and check-ins
- Emma check-in when doug back
- Tilmann member evaluation on Wednesday 19:00
5. Schedule and commitments
- 19:00 Acroyoga at Wurze in Leipzig (Silvan)
- 17:00 Repair Cafe: Bodhi for the first hour, then maybe Silvan?
- 19:00 Fairteiler: collision with singing in Leipzig - needs more figuering out!
- Sharing Event: Bodhi
- maybe Acroyoga at Kanthaus (maybe 19:00, only if people are interested, will be asked this evening)
- 10:00 Power hour
- 17:00 Kurzfilmtag at the Laden!! :)
- Yellow bags: Tilmann
- Next Monday:
- CoMe facilitator: Bodhi
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- Doug: I have a growing need to keep some clothes private. Washing them with collective clothes is difficult. Who else washes/would like to wash things privately? Is there enough demand to justify having a basket for private laundry?
- Seems like it. Doug will put up a second wash basket in the tiny room for the towels. It's for private clothes of everybody and will be washed at 40°C. When hung up it's marked and when it's taken down it's in a marked basket as well and brought into the communal closet. It then can stay there for some days until it's gonna be communalized. The people doing private laundry need to coordinate and take care of taking back their things. Let's see how it works.
- Matthias: KMW needs to be reparked today (is currently in Kantstraße facing north; straßenreinigung tomorrow morning!)(Silvan can do this. To other side, Gartenstraße or Villa Klug(fo repairing next year)?)
- Silvan: there's a slight chance that there will be a guest for Silvester with a dog. What do you think? It is a well-erzogener dog (Theater-pädagoge-Hund), a little bigger than that Silvester-dog last year bus also very friendly.
- Generally probably okay, most important concern is about sleeping spaces. Would be cool to ask her to bring her own sheets and dog blanket so we don't have to deal with hairy textiles afterwards. We guess that you'll want a private room, so we suggest using the private sleeping room or the sleep kitchen and put a blanket on the floor for the dog.
- Doug: food. Proposal we notify ~30 minutes before food is ready then just before eatingyone that will be late and wants food to be saved should tell notifier, and notif. People that will be late for meals and want food to be saved for them should tell the notifier, and the notifier should save food for that person: everyone else can then eat and clean up as if not waiting for anyone.
- Janina: I think it makes sense to leave the staircase toilet doors open by default to let the moisture out, let the towels dry and prevent mold growth. Is this okay with you?
- Tilmann suggests to put a sign, Janina will do so and we try it out.
- Nathalie: What is actually gonna happen at NYE?
- Maybe Silvan knows? Would be cool to write down an update in Slack about how many people are expected.
- There was a heating discussion on Slack and Janina made a written proposal.
- Doug would like to have more information published why we don't heat as much as people might expect
- Tilmann would like people who need it warm to care more about improving the heating situation, e.g. by engaging themselves to improve house insulation
- Bodhi says the easiest solution is to turn off the heating of K22 until somebody put signs there that heating is only encouraged for special events or big groups