- Date: 2018-12-24
- Facilitator: Bodhi
- Present: Janina, Doug, Matthias, Tilmann, Bodhi
1. People arriving and leaving
- Janina and Tilmann leave tomorrow for Leipzig and come back on Monday
- Matthias leaves on Wednesday and comes back on Sunday
- Anna Y arrives tomorrow
- Laurina, Silja, Lukas, Aggi, Q and Fionn arrive on Sunday
- Felix, Julika, Mo and one more arrive on ?
- Nathalie comes back on Sunday
- Nick comes on Monday with Janina and Tilmann
- Marco (friend of Nathalie) arrives on Sunday and stays till Wednesday
- Bodhis dad will visit for wednesday lunch
- Bodhi leaves some time between sat. und mon. for HZ
2. Changes to Governance
3. Last week review
- Present: 6.6 people / day
- Spent nights: 46 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 1 | 6.3 | 11.6 °C (7 days before: 1.0 | 3.0 | 6.6 *C)
- Electricity usage: 2.62 € / day (7 days before: 3.1 € /day)
- Electricity efficiency: 39.9 ct / day*person (7 days before: 33.4 ct)
- Gas usage: 3.34 € / day (7 days before: 4.1 € /day)
- Gas efficiency: 50.8 ct / day*person (7 days before: 44.2 ct)
- Water usage: 1.17 € / day (7 days before: 1.7 € /day)
- Water efficiency: 17.9 ct / day*person (7 days before: 18.3 ct)
Income (please check the shoe, the box and the account): 112 € or so
Things that happend:
- Tilmann made the back door to K22 open and close more easily
- Quite much CNC cutting with our new toy
- Tilmann mounted a fume hood with custom window in the kitchen
- Tilmann made ventilation blow used air into chimney instead of attic
- Rainwater overflow in the basement
- Rainwater intrusion in the attic
- All of Kanthaus attended Silvan's short film festival in the Laden (Janina, Bodhi, Emma, Tilmann)
- Janina, Bodhi and Silvan visited a Christmas choir concert in the Dom
- Janina and Bodhi participated in the very last Christmas market pickup in Leipzig and saved lots of food
- Once more we sung critical Christmas carols in Leipzig - this time also indoors! (Janina, Bodhi, Lise, Emma, Clara, Malin, Stella)
- Lise made vegan cinnamon stars using aquafaba and wrote a blog post about it
- Janina made surprisingly artsy name tags for the desk claiming system which is now almost done
- Doug: bathroom door less noisy
4. Evaluations and check-ins
- Lise is due again, will be evaluated when she's back
Weather forecast: No rain for 5 days, 0-7 degrees.
- Repair Cafe & Fairteiler: Closed because of Christmas
- 22:50 Karrot talk on 35C3: Nick, Janina, Tilmann
- CoMe facilitator:
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc)
- Instantlink donation confusion
- Roof repairs - small
- Doug: Do we have all the material to make emergency roof repairs if needed?
- Matthias: A part of the burner is missing, all the rest is here. But there's other burners, so theoretically we could do roof repairs tomorrow.
- Doug: Might be worth it doing it before spring. I'll keep on monitoring the rain situation and might take action if necessary.
- Bodhi&Matthias: We'd be happy to help.
- Roof replacement - big
- Bodhi: Yesterday we talked with Tilmann about this and found that May-June would be a good time for big roof repairs.
- Matthias: So should we schedule a planning meeting or is it too early? It doesn't need to happen soon...
- Doug&Janina: It should happen next year!
- Matthias: Let's talk about it in the next CoMe.
- Stand Grundstücksverschmelzung
- Matthias: No progress since last time. It probably needs talking to one of the involved external parties again...
- Stand PV-Einspeiseerlaubnis
- we either need a registered electrician or we try to register ourselves
- Matthias will email Daniel again
- Progress with the funding we got
- Bodhi sent the documents they wanted and now we just wait for the money. :D
- Janina would like to help with documentation.
- Doug saw a 2nd hand battery store in Chemnitz and could imagine collaboration possibilities: http://www.akkuman-chemnitz.de/
- brief talk about safely storing the lithium batteries
- talks about our internet contact/connection and its future. Matthias and Bodhi will stay on it and find a good solution.
7. For next week
- Some counters need to be read and the numbers sent back
- Roof replacement planning
- Grundstücksverschmelzung - weiteres Vorgehen