Coordination Meeting

  • Date: 2019-11-25
  • Facilitator: Silvan
  • Notary: Michal, Bodhi
  • Physical board caretaker: Lise
  • Present: Michal, Matthias, Silvan, thore, Nathalie, Bodhi, Nick, Lise, Maxime, Julia, Tilmann, Janina, Mika, Stilgar, Unkraut

1. People arriving and leaving

  • Monday: Stilgar and Unkraut arrive, Silvan and Bodhi will leave
  • Tuesday: Findus leaves, Doug comes back
  • Wednesday: Anna and Alix arrive
  • Thursday: Nathalie will leave
  • Friday: chandi will come back, his sister might join, utopival people arrive including claudia (stays for the week, chandi hosts her), Bodhi comes back
  • Saturday: Julia leaves in the morning
  • Sunday: utopival people leave, Silvan, Nathalie comes back, maybe Anna & Alix will leave
  • Any day: Matthias leaves for a few days (Thursday or Friday), Nick leaves some day

2. Changes to Governance

3. Last week review

  • Present: 16.3 people / day ⬈ +5.43
  • Spent nights: 114 nights
  • Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 2.4 | 7.1 | 10.7 °C (7 days before: 2.1 | 6.6 | 11.2 °C)
  • Electricity usage: 6.88 € / day ⬈ +2.16 €
  • Electricity efficiency: 42.2 ct / day*person ⬈ -1.21 ct
  • Gas usage: 3.27 € / day ⬊ -0.0 €
  • Gas efficiency: 20.1 ct / day*person ⬈ -10.07 ct
  • Water usage: 3.74 € / day ⬈ +1.12 €
  • Water efficiency: 23.0 ct / day*person ⬈ -1.16 ct
  • 20.00€
MCM updates
  • Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
  • Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore):
    • even though there was a aldi-logistics visit, there is no stuff standing around, because it was taken care of immediately
  • Rooms (Janina, Nathalie):
    • a 2nd communal sleeping room is needed when bigger groups are here
Things that happened
  • Findus hosted the g1k5 meeting and a party at Villa Klug happend
  • Matthias started to tear down the chimney in the electronics workshop
  • The two gas stoves from the garden were picked up
  • Tilmann started a pad about missing signs:
  • Bodhi installed a boiler in the washing room to make hot water available there for dumpster washing
  • Tilmann and Doug remodeled the washing room and made it much nicer (more space for drying, window better accessible)
  • Maxime hosted another knowledge sharing session - this time about terminal
  • Tilmann established some order in the basement storage for empty bottles, cans and jars
  • We had the first ever sleeping arrangements plenum and it was very beneficial with so many people here
  • Tilmann and Lise built up Lise's wooden bunk bed in the Dorm
  • Nathalie, Thore, Lise and Bodhi tried out the private communal and it worked great

4. Evaluations and check-ins

  • Findus Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 104/60
  • Mika Visitor : Days Visited threshold 29/21

5. Upcoming

  • Weather forecast : will be rainy and wet and get a bit colder; problems drying laundry
  • Monday
    • 16:00 Knowledge sharing session, today's topic: computer networks
    • 19:00 Women's choir
    • 19:00 AcroYoga for every gender in Leipzig
    • 21:00 Reading before sleep
  • Tuesday
    • 16:00 - 18:00 Offener Dienstag [Nathalie, Janina (2nd half), Franzi]
  • Wednesday
    • 15:00 Sharing event [matthias]
    • 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via
    • 19:00 Badminton in Wurzen
  • Thursday
    • 10:00 Power Hour
  • Friday
  • Saturday
    • utopival 2020 meeting starts
    • 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via
  • Sunday
    • before 15:00 Door opening for FFF []
    • 21:00 Reading before sleep
  • Next Monday
    • CoMe facilitator: Bodhi

6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc.)

  • [michal] Daniel and Tom from Bennewitz who are interested in organizations working for change around Wurzen visited briefly on Friday. They would like to learn more about Kanthaus, preferably in German. Some additional info on Slack.
    • we may call them
    • they may come to Open Tuesday to talk
  • [doug] Proposal to amend constitution to consider people <15 as dependents of their parents/carers until they ask to be considered as independent people. They would not have a position and would not be directly evaluated:
  • [doug] Calendar sharing with VK. Sadly nextcloud permissioning is... complicated. Additionally, I don't know if they have CalDAV technology in use. There seem to be multiple Telegram bots to do this, but I don't know how to set up :/
    • we are a bit confused about what doug means. Matthias and Doug will discuss further when Doug is back.
    • maybe just use a public calendar?
  • [tilmann] intermediate storage room "flushing" action this week?
    • will be Wednesday 10:00, Tilmann will coordinate
    • if you have something in the intermediate storage room that you want to keep, talk to Tilmann
  • [janina] There should be no stuff in the K22 ground floor during Open Tuesday. Can we agree to not put anything there on Tuesdays?
    • yes!
  • [thore] FFF meetings on Sunday: who feels responsible?
    • [janina] maybe we add this to the upcoming section and define a responsible person every week to make sure the door gets opened?
    • [matthias] I normally feel responsible for coordination, was there an actual problem?
    • solution: we define one responsible person at come. This person is aware that the FFF people come and opens the door for the first person arrving. They are then responsable themselves for opening the door to the other people arriving.
  • [janina] 'Product recommendations' in CoMe? Background: Making sure that food gets eaten. Method: Have a person recommend a product to be prepared this week. Potentially in a funny way, as if they tried to sell it... ;) We could give out the task of choosing the product in CoMe for the following week.
  • [lise] what about the idea of giving a money expenses overview in CoMe and ask if somebody wants to go shopping the next week?
    • retrospective (what was spent)
    • plans (what will be spent)
    • we have a new section in CoMe
    • affects KH money only
  • [findus] we should coordinate with sven from grimmaer tafel to keep good contact
    • 2 boxes (1 good, 1 crappy one) to give back, but Sven doesn't reply
    • findus may call again?
  • [lise?] Advent is coming soooooon
  • [nick] bike related project work whilst I'm here?
    • meeting about parts shopping/looking through the bikes again later
  • [findus] damian who stays until monday after the WE might need a host [max will do]
  • [Lise] Couch pick-up today 15:30 in wurzen, who can do that / help lise? [Nathalie, Lise, Julia, michal]
  • [Bodhi] court-training to happen 13.-15.12.
  • [Bodhi] wuppweek to happen 13.-19.01. (B. had a call with chandi)
    • Chandi and Bodhi will take care of inviting, organizing, etc.
  • [Matthias] somebody up for helping ~1 hour carrying gravel out of the electronics workshop today?
    • Julia will help

Nächster Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag