- Date: 2019-12-02
- Facilitator: Bodhi
- Notary: Tilmann
- Physical board caretaker: Lise
- Present: Janina, Tilmann, Mika, Unkraut, chandi, Stilgar, Clara, Nora, Nathalie, Bodhi, Dan, Michal, Doug, Anna, Lise, Maxime, Claudia
1. People arriving and leaving
- Monday: Silvan comes back, all utopival people except claudia leave today, Alix comes back, friend of Dan (Noam) comes for today
- Tuesday: Anna and Alix leave
- Wednesday: findus comes back, Matthias comes back
- Thursday: claudia leaves, Silvans grandparents visit for the evening
- Any day: Lise leaves for the weekend on thu or fri, nora leaves wed or thu
2. Changes to Governance
3. Last week review
- Present: 17.0 people / day ⬈ +0.43
- Spent nights: 119 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): 1.8 | 6.6 | 12.9 °C (7 days before: 2.4 | 7.1 | 10.7 °C)
- Electricity usage: 6.66 € / day ⬊ -0.17 €
- Electricity efficiency: 39.2 ct / day*person ⬈ -2.04 ct
- Gas usage: 3.74 € / day ⬈ +0.43 €
- Gas efficiency: 22.0 ct / day*person ⬊ +2.0 ct
- Water usage: 3.95 € / day ⬊ -0.17 €
- Water efficiency: 23.3 ct / day*person ⬈ -1.63 ct
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore):
- some stuff was cleared out of the intermediate storage
- Rooms (Janina, Nathalie):
- Bodhi wants to transform the intermediate storage room into a sorting room
- Progressing the K22 basement food storage would be awesome - does Thore still feel responsible? Would he be okay with someone else taking over?
- more private storage space seems needed - extend the private stuff isle in the communal closet?
- the futon office might be progressed soon as more people get interested in creating and using it
- are three offices too many or does it make sense to have them all? which ones to heat during winter?
Things that happened
- chimney in elec. workshop was taken down by Matthias
- utopival meeting
- winter-going-out cupboard ordered
- some kanthausians had a very nice field trip to the surroundings of leipzig ;)
- more butter, pudding and yogurt arrived from the Tafel and also veggies
- we have a new bike (findus old bike)
- advent calender started
- bread and cookies were being baked frequently!
- we have a new couch in the dining room
- bar night in Leipzig
4. Evaluations and check-ins
Due for evaluation:
- Findus Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 111/60
Due for evaluation soon:
- Nathalie Member : 1 days until Absolute Days threshold (180)
Weather forecast : rainy on the weekend, 0-6 degrees
- 11:15 WuppWeek brainstorming meeting
- 19:00 Women's choir
- 19:00 AcroYoga in Leipzig
- 21:00 watching "hart aber fair" (with someone from XR) in the piano room
- 16:00 - 18:00 Offener Dienstag [Nathalie, Chandi, Unkraut, Stilgar]
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 19:00 Badminton in Wurzen [Nathalie, Claudia]
- 10:00 Power Hour [EVERYBODY]
- 12:00 post-powerhour fika [Doug]
- 12:00 carla cargo and repair station progress meeting [Bodhi]
- 17:00 Sharing event 
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- before 15:00 Door opening for FFF [Bodhi]
- CoMe facilitator: Maxime
Everyday: chandi offers a short (10min) yoga session in the yoga room, starts at 8am.
to be scheduled:
- [bodhi] bike meeting
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, updates, requests, etc.)
- [chandi] proposal: split up dicussion and annoucements in come
- [michal] Daniel and Tom from Bennewitz who are interested in organizations working for change around Wurzen visited briefly on Friday. They would like to learn more about Kanthaus, preferably in German. Some additional info on Slack.
- we may call them -> we didn't call them
- they may come to Open Tuesday to talk -> they didn't come to Open Tuesday
- [matthias] A paperwaste bin gets delivered today (2019-12-02). Please take it in :-)
- bin arrived
- [matthias] I would like to order more Isopropanol (https://hoefer-shop.de/technische-chemikalien/isopropanol/10-liter for 26 €) but I am also interested in some more suringes and related equipment like a vacuum manometer. Somebody needs related stuff?
- [matthias] I will order at tme.eu, an electronics distributor on the weekend. Somebody needs something?
- [bodhi] new order in winter-outdoor cupboard (scaves, hats, gloves), now better sorted
- [Doug] let's change "MCM Updates" to "Team updates" - way simpler + self explanatory.
- [bodhi] unmarked hooks in communal closet and unmarked toothbrushes not in the glases!
- there are more hooks in the dorm
- somebody removed stuff from dorm hooks during last power hour - please don't do it!
- [janina] which rooms to heat this week? who wants to use which office space?
- office and silent office will definitely be heated, futon office maybe
- some rooms should be heated a bit to prevent mold (e.g. snack kitchen, elephant room, bathroom)
- maybe keep some more windowsills clear, but there are not so many other places for plants
- more ventilation! open windows
- [Silvan] Would we like to have one/two Sprossenwände in the YogaRoom?
- what is a sprossenwand? (Bodhi) -> https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71jSGxgGwLL.SY450.jpg
- maybe also useful for a high bed?
- Bodhi has resistance if nobody will take care of mounting it properly
- [bodhi] would like to get a Kärcher again mainly to clean green boxed and outdoor material in summer (second-hand: 20-30€)
- [bodhi] carla cargo and repair-station progress?
- Nick might take his trailer with him next year, so we might want to build a light one too
- meeting scheduled for Thursday
- [bodhi] Postcode money spending progress?
- meeting after CoMe
- [janina] keys disappear?
- bodhi says we had around 10 keys once
- idea: have a dedicated space for each key; if people take a key, they should leave their name instead
- [matthias] We had at least 13 complete set of keys once.
7. Dinner lottery/food recommendation
8. For next week