- Date: 2020-01-12
- Facilitator: Doug
- Notary: Matthias, Bodhi
- Physical board caretaker: Lise
- Present: Unkraut, Doug, Tilmann, Mika, Antonin, Lise, Bodhi, Nathalie, Thore, Clara_FS, Matthias, Felix, Stilgar
1. Last week review
- Present: 12.9 people / day ⬈ +6.14
- Spent nights: 90 nights
- Outdoor temperature (min|avg|max): -0.6 | 4.8 | 9.2 °C (7 days before: -1.3 | 5.0 | 9.2 °C)
- Electricity usage: 5.28 € / day ⬈ +1.96 €
- Electricity efficiency: 41.1 ct / day*person ⬈ -8.44 ct
- Gas usage: 4.21 € / day ⬈ +1.44 €
- Gas efficiency: 32.7 ct / day*person ⬈ -8.53 ct
- Water usage: 3.29 € / day ⬈ +2.23 €
- Water efficiency: 25.6 ct / day*person ⬊ +9.82 ct
- 74.38 € for 20 l ethanol / 20l isopropanol
- 305 € for cable winch
- €20 (shoe)
- €75 (Pfand)
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- Rough task overview posted in #kanthaus-dach https://gitlab.com/kanthaus/dach
- Corinna sent us an invoice
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore, chandi):
- Rooms (Janina, Nathalie):
- Texte, Themen und Strukturen Team (Lise, Janina):
- will come up with a proposal for sozialsauna in the future
Things that happened
- k20 basement door repaired
- Lots of Bauwoche prep
- Sozialsauna with 11 members & volunteers
- High bed, new couch & red wall in the Forest/Futon Room/Office
- Spice-sorting and pepper-tasting by bodhi
- New season sorted in the long-lasting food storage
- Fixed multimeter in electronics workshop
2. People arriving and leaving
- Lots of people in both directions. Check 'people' calendar and bauwoche poll for details. https://cloud.livingutopia.org/apps/polls/poll/vDdDFFvIrpsa8qBX
- Any day:
3. Evaluations and check-ins
4. Upcoming events
- Weather forecast :
- 17:00 Building week starting plenary in piano room with sleeping plenary and overview
- Black bin emptying
- 16:00 - 18:00 Offener Dienstag 
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993 (Ask VK?)
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993 (Ask VK?)
- ~14:00 Power Hours (After Lunch) [All requested!]
- 15:00 FFF Meeting
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator: Bodhi
- Lise will call Tafel Monday
- Tuesday at 14:00 courtcase in Leipzig
- Tuesday 16-20:00 opening krimZkrams Wurzen (@ Der Laden)
- If no one puts a notice about the Month of Calm on the 'Besuchen' page https://kanthaus.online/de/about/visiting, I will do it as best I can, when I can (Doug)
- 18.01.2020: Wir haben es satt Demo (Nathore & Clara_FS will go for Saturday, a train ticket has available seats)
6. Changes to Governance
- Ukuvota on 'age of independence' round 2 ends tomorrow https://ukuvota.world/#/app/39572ed0-3969-5c2d-aec7-16f39758ea95/vote So far only Doug voted.
7. Expense Requests
8. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, etc.)
- [lise] rooms heated by default, which ones? I was just wondering how quick there was the "decision" to heat the piano room by default and letting the kitchen be the coldest / not-heated room in this floor. How about just heating the whole living floor then^^?
- Current situation: Heated by default are offices in use, living room, kitchen, snack kitchen, bathroom
- Problem: Is e.g. piano room now heated by default? If not, we should turn it off in the evening
- How do people feel about this?
- We will not heat it by default, people can just turn the radiator on when they want to use the room.
- Further discussion about starting temperature moved online (slack)
- [Bodhi] Wall stones from the psy-room teardown. Will put them on ebay kleinanzeigen. If noone wants them: store them or drive them to wertstoffhof?
- [Tilmann] it's a lot of work to drive all of them away, so if they are not super shitty and can be stacked, then we should do it
- [Matthias] they might not come off the wall in very good condition and stacking is also quite a lot of work
- [bodhi] we are also enough people to bring them away
- tilmann, bodhi and matthias have the strongest opinions, they'll decide
- [janina, lise] mailverteiler for kanthaus-interested people would be great
- chandi would like to help after bauwoche, give him the mailadresses
- [lise] Jörg Wunderlich asked if he can visit us during MOI....concers, resistance?
- [doug] social, or recording?
- will always be recording :-)
- Would be an exception to the month of introspection rules.
- [doug, nathalie] would be okay with that because it would only be for a few hours and we know beforehand
- Lise will ask his expectations and will answer him
- [Doug] Proposal: no evaluations during Month of Introspection.
- to free up time for other things
- maybe check number and prepone some?
- Tilmann will check how many evaluations there actually would be
- nobody has a strong opinion
- [Nathalie] will post the pad for MOI again
- [Bodhi] Staircases will be dusty during the building week. This means:
- backpacks in backpack storare need to go if they should not get dusty -> there is space in the interm. storage. or in the sleeping rooms (if we have fixed ones for the week anyway?!).
- for other things in the staircase its probably fine. otherwise will take action then, I already have ideas :)
- Power hour on Thursday doesn't make sense.
- Saturday @ 13:00, 4
- saturday @ 15:00, 4
- saturday @ 16:00, many
- "no resistance to doing it after lunch"
9. Dinner schedule
10. For next week
- [toBeScheduled] Revolution Knowledge Presentation [findus]