- Date: 2020-05-04
- Facilitator: Clara
- Notary: Janina
- Physical board caretaker:
- Digital calendar caretaker: Doug
- Discussion timekeeper: Matthias
- Present: Matthias, Clara, Felix, Doug, Anja, Janina, Tilmann, Nathalie, Silvan, Larissa, Maxime, Lise, Thore
1. Last week review
Daily averages for last week
- Present: 15.0 people / day -1.7
- Average outdoor temperature: 15.1 °C +1.0 °C)
- Electricity: 4.68 €; 31.3 ct / person
- Water: 3.14 €; 20.9 ct / person -0.5 ct
Total cost per person per day: 52.27 ct +21.78 ct
Donated by sun: 1.34 € per day
- 30€ for Sperrmüll
- 275€ donations
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- the roof team had a week off
- some strings tore that attach the plane to the roof - needs fixing!
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore, Chandi):
- sperrmüll got disposed of, so there is more space in the garden
- Rooms (Nathalie, Janina):
Other things that happened
- Foodsharing Online Hackweek
- experiments on hydroponics started
- the scaffolding has been broomed
- fishbowl about critical theory of romantic pair relationships
- some asses were kicked during the LAN partayyyy
- lots of saved strawberries lead to a big session of jam making
2. People arriving and leaving
- Wednesday: Lise leaves, Larissa and Silvan will leave to Auerstedt until Thursday afternoon/evening
- Saturday: Jums arrives
- Any day:
- Still a bit rainy today, but nice summer is back until next weekend when it starts raining again
Evaluations and Check-ins!
- Larissa_uj Visitor : Days Visited threshold 27/21
- Matthias Member : Absolute Days threshold 192/180
- soon: Anja Volunteer : 5 days until Absolute Days threshold (60)
- 10:00 CoMe
- 16:00 Knowledge sharing session, today's topic propositions:
- Introduction to P2P file sharing with BitTorrent
- 11:00 Matthias evaluation [Maxime]
- 13:30 Relationship session 
- 16:00 Open Tuesday - Corona version [Anja, Doug]
- 12:00 bike sale in the garden, before: bringing down bikes from the attic
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Matthias] DJ: [Felix | Maxime])
- 15:00 Sharing circle [Matthias]
- 20:30 "Die Anstalt" aktuelle Folge vom Dienstag
- 10:00 Corona meeting [Clara]
- 12:00 Market pickup via foodsharing.de https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 15:00 Larissa evaluation [Doug]
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator: Anja assisted by Felix
to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)
- [silvan] please close the event storage door after leaving the room because of dust reasons
- [lise] We got a lot of new food, including buckets full of salad dressing, remoulade and Feinkost-Salate. Also fish and vacuumed potatoes with ham. It's all in the basement and should be kept in mind (eat & distribute it!). If you open a big bucket and it's likely that we won't finish it in the next days, please refill some of it, mark the open bucket and put it back in the basement or try to offer it to friends of us.
- [lise] In the bike talk we decided on me taking the e-bike to Harzgerode. It will not be here for max. two weeks. We agreed, that the bike has great potential and we will have further talks about deciding if it can't be taken out of KH for longer trips. But since that is a future discussion people think it's okay when I take it for now.
- [lise] There is now a folder in the nextcloud where we can put all pictures that are nice-looking and okay for publishing: https://cloud.kanthaus.online/f/157612
- [matthias] There is now slack reminders for paper and bio müll (we forgot it last week...) at 4pm the day before it happens.
5. Shopping plans
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, etc.)
- [Doug] I will take on the task of cleaning the room reservation sheets after CoMe. I would ask people to not to make reservations before 12:00. I would treat the task like the residency-record-updater: happy to pass it on, and would try to pass it on if I can't do it.
- Thanks Doug!
- [matthias] what's up with the light situation in yoga room? It seemed to be very dark.
- [silvan] I exchanged it. There is a special mandala light now.
- [matthias] But it's very dark in the room now.
- [silvan] well it could still be improved. I can take care.
- [Anja] do we accept toxic plants in the garden? Plant some of them or keep the current ones? Who cares about that?
- [felix] you could put signs to the toxic plants, couldn't you?
- [anja] it's a bit tricky in the parts of the garden where it's a bit wild. but I could make a map and mark on there where we have plants which you shouldn't eat.
- [lise] I have concerns to planting new highly toxic plants if it's just for the reason that they look nice.
- [clara] my main concern is kids eating them because they don't know better.
- [anja] I'll take care then to remove the ones growing closely to the paths next year and not plants new toxic plants just now. you can talk to me about further details.
- [Felix] Bike Sale: What are the goals?
- Wednesday: bike storage sale in the garden
- Empty the attic of bikes. -> move into empty shed afterwards
- Agree on bikes to disassemble. -> mark & move into shed & disassemble soon
- Check if the best bikes are in the bike shed -> Find out who can use which bike [seems not that important]
- Be aware of which bikes are worth fixing
- No list of missing parts, did not work in past
- [Doug] unwanted bikes could be stored in.waste area as metal waste
- [silvan] i lost my long micro-usb-cable + charger somewhere in the house, has someone seen it?
- [Doug] I think it doesnt make sense to schedule stuff without info about it... either short intro or schedule in discussion?
- valid point
- [janina] we could generally put the discussion before the scheduling part
- [matthias] how about trying it out? -> facilitator decides
- [nathalie] I wouldn't feel comfortable to make every scheduling point a discussion because some things are just clear.
- [larissa] which bike to use for the trip on Wednesday/Thursday
- [clara] pictures wwf/articles generally -> which ones are okay to use?
- lise's folder is a great solution!
- people who don't want to be in published pictures can remove the pics from the folder
- [doug] there was a thread on slack about this and some people stated that they don't want to appear in published fotos
- [clara] we could make a file in the folder to store such information
- [felix] it's a difference as to where stuff is published, if it's facebook or instagram or just the fluter magazine
- [doug] I guess people's picture preferences will be as complicated as their dietary requirements...^^
7. Lunch lottery/food recommendation
Run lottery: https://kanthaus.gitlab.io/dinner-lottery/
8. For next week
- [felix] Knowledge sharing session OpenStreetMapFelix