- Date: 2020-05-11
- Facilitator: Anja
- Notary: Janina
- Physical board caretaker: Maxime
- Digital calendar caretaker: Doug
- Discussion timekeeper: Matthias
- Present: Matthias, Clara, Felix, Doug, Anja, Janina, Tilmann, Silvan, Larissa, Maxime, Thore, Jums
1. Last week review
Daily averages for last week¨ - **Present:** 11.9 people / day _-3.1_ - **Average outdoor temperature:** 14.5 °C _-0.6 °C)_ - **Electricity:** 4.28 €; 36.1 ct / person _+4.9 ct_ - **Water:** 3.45 €; 29.1 ct / person _+8.1 ct_ **Total cost per person per day:** 65.18 ct _+12.99 ct_ Donated by sun: 1.67 € per day ##### Done Expenses
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- the Statiker might come, we will find out soon
- Thore and Matthias reattached the tarp properly
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore, Chandi):
- Rooms (Nathalie, Janina):
Other things that happened
- Open Tuesday is happening again - but not many people came
- knowledge sharing on torrents
- bike sale took place: 4 bikes sorted out
- bike shed shelf open for use
- A lot of bike repairs happened, so far two bikes came out of it repaired
- people made (bike/hiking)-tours into the outside world
- musical week started
- relationship talk number two happened
2. People arriving and leaving
- Monday: Anja leaving for some days
- Wednesday: Felix leaves
- Thursday: Felix comes back
- Any day: Bodhi and Lise come next Monday latest
- Eisheiligen are raging this week!
- Rain today, 10-15°C although a lot of sun in the week.
Evaluations and Check-ins!
- Anja Volunteer : Absolute Days threshold 62/60
- Paper waste
- 10:00 CoMe
- 16:00 Knowledge sharing session, today's topic propositions: Bible and christianity [Nathalie?]
- 20:30 West Side Story [Maxime]
- 16:00 Open Tuesday - Corona version [Janina, Thore]
- 17:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 20:30 My Fair Lady Part I [Janina]
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Matthias] DJ: [Silvan + dumpster wash])
- 15:00 Sharing circle [Larissa]
- 20:30 My Fair Lady Part II [Janina]
- 10:00 Corona meeting [Doug]
- 12:00 Market pickup via foodsharing.de https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- 20:30 La La Land [Maxime]
- 13:30 Landgut Nemt pickup via foodsharing.de: https://beta.foodsharing.de/?page=fsbetrieb&id=20993
- Next Monday
- CoMe facilitator: Maxime
to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)
- [Anja] I want to keep the small smoothie bottles and small glass jars for seed storage. Please don't put the clean in the glass waste.
- [Janina] Tilmann, Mika and I will sleep to the Communal Sleeping Room tonight.
- [Doug] There is a free desk in the fansipan if somebody wants to use it.
- [Anja] There's some food to be taken care of in the wash room.
5. Shopping plans
- [matthias] Bike parts for ~400€. Discussion in https://codi.kanthaus.online/2020-05-11-bike-shopping
- 50m gear + 50m brake cable hose each for ~50€ each (100€)
- 10x gear + 10m brake cable for 2-3€ each (50€)
- 100x end caps for gear/brake cable each (10€)
- Knipex Drahtseilscheere for ~35€ (or do we somewhere have a proper one?)
- Brake pads, 5 pairs of each type (v-brake, canti, old); ~50€
- Missing pieces for 2 7-gear-bikes: V, Pegasus (5€ each + 30€ for a clickbox to have both usable)
- Bottom bracket for Cola-Bottle (Movie) bike 15€
- Silver/Alu bike: Bottom bracket 15€
- 26 inch tyres - we have no non-MTB spares available. Suggest Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tour, 25€ each, 26x1.75, 2 pieces (50€)
- +X ? (do other people want to repair bikes?)
6. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, etc.)
- [Janina] There is an unpleasant smell in the snack kitchen. Any ideas what it is and what can be done about it?
- [Tilmann] The siphon behind the tumble drier was dried, I refilled it with water and covered it with a sheet of plastic.
- Awesome, thanks!
- [Thore] As mentioned before we can get some stuff from a shop that closes soon. Who wants to take care of that together with me?
- [Silvan] I can do
- Small group talks after CoMe
- Request for large (stainless steeeeel) sink
- [Janina] How to handle guest requests in the coming weeks and months? I'd like to answer the girl who wrote an email to us recently.
- Clara and Felix are interested to help making some kind of process proposal.
- [Doug] Two factors I can think of: Prior risk (How big is the persons social network?) Travel risk (How likely are they to contract on the way?)
- [Anja] How do we want to handle people coming back and going into quarantine? Bodhi/Lise and me might overlap.
- [Tilmann] Maybe Bodhi and Lise can come here directly if they distance themselve some days before leaving Harzgerode and then camping out on their way some days.
- [Matthias] We could also try quarantining inside Kanthaus.
- [Maxime] We do our best to try and protect ourselves, but we shouldn't add too much complexity and stress to you.
- [Clara] You can still decide after the flat castings are over how comfortable you feel with your exposure to people.
- [Anja] I wouldn't feel good coming back here just like that.
- [Matthias] I would think it could be okay since you spend so much time in the garden anyways and apart from that you could stay in the dragon and cloud room for a while. I wouldn't have asked from you to quarantine in the first place, but I'm thankful to you for offering it!
7. Lunch lottery/food recommendation
Run lottery: https://kanthaus.gitlab.io/dinner-lottery/
8. For next week
- Anja's evaluation