- Date: 2020-06-15
- Facilitator: Tilmann
- Notary: Matthias
- Physical board caretaker: Lise
- Digital calendar caretaker: Bodhi
- Present: Thore, Nun, Bodhi, Matthias, Lise, Maxime, Felix, Anja, Zui, Annika, Nathalie, Tilmann
1. Last week review
- Present: 15.3 people / day +0.9
- Electricity: 4.0 € / day; +0.0 €
- Water: 3.76 € / day; +1.0 €
Total cost per person per day: 50.74 ct +4.03 ct
Free electricity by sun: 1.51€/day
- ~1900€ for Architect
Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- phone call with Corinna, then we paid her
- two days of attic action, wood for K20 west side was prepared
- next steps: finish K20 west attic, do it similarly with K20 east, then ready to start work on the roof!
- new ideas for work organization:
- pre-team starts at 9:30 to prepare work - join if you are interested in learning!
- everybody else joins at 10:30
- lunch break at 13:30 in the garden
- second shift between 14:00 and 16:00
- who is in this week?
- enough people
Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore, Chandi):
Rooms (Nathalie, Janina):
Other things that happened
- a lot of veggies and some berries and some cherries got harvested from the garden!
- Bodhi and Lise build an outdoor-shower
- Lise and Anja visited the Diakonie-garden
- the Kaffeekränzchen took place at Kanthaus
- foodsharing Wurzen meeting took place with not only Kanthausians
- a lot of Quinoa arrived
- theater group meet again
2. This week planning
People arriving and leaving
- Tuesday: Thore and Nathalie leave, Bodhi and Lise leave for a few days
- Wednesday: Anja is leaving
- Thursday: Bodhi and Lise come back
- Friday: Milena arrives
- Saturday: Anja comes back
- Sunday: Milena leaves
- Some day: Zui, Nun, Annika leave
- Unstable weather, but it seems hot summer until thursday afternoon, where potential thunderstorms start again for the weekend.
Evaluations and check-ins
- Annika Check-in
- Felix Volunteer
- 12:00 Foodsharing Wurzen co-working session
- 15:00 Knowledge sharing session: Parallel programming in C++ (presentation for university dry-run)? [Felix]
- 10:30 Roof work
- 16:00 Open Tuesday - Corona version [Anja, Doug]
- 10:30 Roof work
- 17:00 Annika check-in
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Zui] DJ: [Zui])
- 15:00 Sharing event [Zui]
- take out yellow sacks
- 10:00 Corona meeting [?]
- 13:00 Felix evalation [Janina]
- 22:43 Summer solstice :sun_with_face:
- Next Monday
- 10:00 CoMe [Lise]
to be scheduled:
3. Shopping plans
- [maxime] cheap white vinegar, to add to water when cleaning dumpster dived food
- [matthias] I don't like vinegar smell and have general criticism on the cleanability of it; but go ahead if you like.
- [bodhi] We still have at least 4 liters of vinegar.
4. Discussion & Announcements
- [Lise] I spent ~5€ for linseed and schabzigerklee (Mostly for bread-Baking) at the kräuterfee. Are you happy to pay that from kh-money (Good to know for the future)?
- Okay, as long as it keeps irregular smaller amounts. Please notify us when you regularly need to buy things for bread.
- [anja, lise] we'd like to do an "italian" buffet and maybe a basement party with new decoration.
- Shifted to next week
- [Doug] Proposal to 'fully seal' k20 staircase entrance to attic. This would hopefully restrict dustiness to k22, which would reduce cleaning. Could always be reopened, but would need a screwdriver.
- Maybe try with restricting access to K22 without sealing K20?
- In general in favor, please give details about the plan
- [lise] There is the idea of having a retrospective-meeting about functional living in Kanthaus to evaluate this system. What do people think about that, would somebody be happy to prepare or facilitate something like that?
- A smallgroup talks about it and suggests something
- [anja] Lise and me are planning on doing the garden-project at Diakonie (at least in the beginning). Maybe we can do a meeting, also with Franziska and Lea and who ever is interested from KH?
- Anja plans a meeting with interested people (also external people)
- [Doug] please put broken 'Magnetic' soap in the broken soap jar and replace with a new one (Both in bathroom shelf) OR tell me and I'll Do it.
- [maxime] considering that we have unlimited newspaper, would that make sense to recommend covering boxes with it before filling those with dirty dumpster dived food? that's a bit of extra work but could potentially save quite some cleanup work downstream
- Suggestion: Using kärcher is easy for cleaning the boxes
- [matthias] I'll be doing bookkeeping sessions on wednesday afternoon/thursday/friday/saturday (+until it's done) and would like to "reserve" the big table in the dragon room for that.
- [matthias] 4 (8?) more bicycle holders to manage to get a dense arrangement in the bicycle shed to fit all bicycles at the walls. [18/32€]
- 23 bicycles around; currently, 14 usable bicycle holders
- ~7 broken, ~4-5 to be fixed short term
- ~4-7 private
- Concerns about usability (e.g. too hard to take bikes/hang bikes)
- General question of how many bikes we would like to have
- Small group for details
- No concerns of putting more holders where there currently is none
- [anja] Please don't put any stickers in the compost bin, e.g. look at what you throw in the compost
- Also, they shouldn't be on stuff put in the biomüll.
- [Janina] Our planned wedding for the 4th of july will not happen in a big scale, but you are all invited to join us for a smaller trip there.
- Please approach Janina & Tilmann if you are interested in joining. There are approximate plans already:
- Janina & Tilmann go there by bike starting on the 1st
- Team Mika will come with the train a few days later
- Team Matthias will cycle starting on 3rd/4th parts of the way (for example from Halle)
- [Annika] I'm happy to answer physics questions
5. Task lottery
- Mon.: Annika
- Tue.: Janina
- Thu.: Tilmann
- Fri.: Bodhi
- Open Tuesday: Anja
- Mon. not: Lise, Felix
- Tue. not: Lise
- Wed. not: Felix, Lise
- Thu. not: Zui, Nun
- Fri. not: Zui, Nun
- Open Tuesday not: Maxime, Lise, Zui
- Week not: Matthias, Clara, Nathalie, Thore