- Date: 2020-06-22
- Facilitator: Lise
- Notary: Janina and Anja
- Physical board caretaker: Felix
- Digital calendar caretaker: Doug
- Present: Lise, Bodhi, Milena, Zui, Felix, Silvan, Annika, Doug, Tilmann, Janina, Anja, Maxime
1. Last week review
- Present: 13.3 people / day -2.1
- Electricity: 4.43 € / day; +0.4 €
- Water: 2.99 € / day; -0.8 €
Total cost per person per day: 55.83 ct +5.56 ct
Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- good progress on K20 West side, some more days of work until done
- we can start in parallel with K20 east attic
- scheduling our time becomes more necessary
- maybe a building week end of July
Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore, Chandi):
Rooms (Nathalie, Janina):
- Bodhi continues work on the workshop
- Doug continues work on the freeshop lounge
- Janina and Tilmann started to move the abundant Mika stuff out of the family room
- There is the idea to make the family room into something else - office or plenum room
Other things that happened
- First week of the corona framework trial ended
- Silvan brought a lot of potatoes from Heichelheim and they were sorted
- Felix shared some knowledge about parallel programming in C++
- Annika shared some knowledge about photons and protons
- The longest day of the year took place
2. This week planning
People arriving and leaving
- Monday: Nathalie and Thore come back at half past six, Milena leaves today
- Wednesday: Zui leaves in the morning at 8
- Thursday: Matthias leaves for 3-5 days
- Friday: Larissa and Kathi come back
- Saturday: Anja leaves for a night
- Some day: maybe Annika leaves
- Mostly sunny, temperatures rise up to more than 30°C to the end of the week. With the heat come a few showers and wind on Thursday and Friday.
Evaluations and check-ins
- Zui Volunteer : 1 days until Absolute Days threshold (60)
- Annika Visitor : 6 days until Days Visited threshold (21)
- 12:00 - ca. 14:00 Small roof work session [Doug, Matthias, Lise]
- 15:00 Functional living in Kanthaus [Lise, Janina]
- 21:00 Zui evaluation [Lise]
- 8:00 Demo in Leipzig
- 16:00 Open Tuesday - Corona version
- 09:30 - 13:00 Morning roof work [Tilmann, Doug, Anja, Annika]
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch [Janina]
- 14:00 - 16:30 Afternoon roof work [Tilmann, Doug, Silvan, Felix]
- 17:00 Roof stuff cleanup (tools, masks, floor, etc) [Bodhi]
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Bodhi] DJ: [fallback Bodhi])
- 15:00 Sharing event 
- after dinner: Cirque du soleil movie in piano room
- 10:00 Corona meeting 
- Next Monday
- 10:00 CoMe [Felix]
- Next Thursday:
- 10:30 Steuerberater Termin [Matthias, Bodhi, ?]
to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)
3. Shopping plans
4. Discussion & Announcements
- [Silvan] The Aleppo-Soap in the refill-box is empty
- where is it all gone? Some month ago there were 3 or 4 left
- is someone "breathing" it in? i had to refill the box on top of the shower maybe every month, "Tendenz steigend"
- for several reasons i really like it for hair and shower
- plz be thrifty (sparsam)
- when empty, what to do? buy new one?
- [Anja] cherry picking at the Rotter's: who would like to go? I'd like to do a lot of cherryish delicacies. https://yunity.slack.com/archives/C76HMDEGG/p1592730059003800
- Thursday could work, Silvan and Bodhi are interested to join
- [Garden Solar Lamp] Have you seen the little yellow duck? It was sitting on me and glowing at night for a long time. Some days ago she flew away and didn't come back.
- [Matthias] Cycling trip starting on Thursday. Would like to take a bike (Movie or Silver/blue alu) + 2 bike bags + tent + sleeping stuff. Might coordinate with individuals.
- [janina] Lise and I want to host a session about functional living in Kanthaus. We posted our ideas in #kanthaus-rooms for you to look at and already start thinking about it... :wink: If there's no resistance and some interest, we'd like to propose to hold the session today afternoon instead of a knowledge sharing event
- [Matthias] Suggestion from #kanthaus-bikes channel:
Define a "public" bike as one that can always be used without coordination for short trips (e.g. max. 1 night out of kanthaus) and coordinated reserved with equal rights by all residents for a longer trip (meaning ask around to see if there is no other conflicting demand in that time). I'd also like to define that public bikes should be handled with priority when assigning space. Resistances? Ideally, the "priority on space" would be implemented by assigning a whole shed to public bikes. In #kanthaus-bikes there is also a list of all bikes, counting a total of 8 usable public bikes at the moment (from a total of 15 usable ones)
- Further discussion on slack
- [Zui] My bike is available for the upcoming month to be used communally
- [Doug] Roof work coordination. Everyone can be in Team Roof!
- Due to the nature of the building work, it rarely makes sense to have more than 4 people working in the roof.
- Also, sometimes the work is 'intermittent', and pauses in the main work is necessary, usually while Mattiman figures out some technical issues: in this case it's useful to do side jobs, tidy up, etc.
- We also found out that it's good for muscle recovery to have a day break inbetween.
- But it's not all just in the roof! It's super nice to have even a basic lunch on roof working days (like 1 person-hour of work).
- It would also be great to have someone mop the staircase after the second day (if after Thursday), clean tools and clean protective equipment/clothing!
- In any case, it would be great if people commit to these tasks (build morning, build afternoon, lunch, cleanup) instead of having them spontaneous. :)
- [Tilmann] roof building week end of July
- Doug is motivated to learn to lead tasks
- Janina will make a dudle to find out who is here at the time
- [Janina] reyunity in Neuried in August..? ;)
- would be mostly from August 8 to 22
- [Annika] opening the windows during the night is to let the cool air in, please leave them open when the sun is still not up
5. Task lottery
6. For next week
- [Anja] communal swimming trip with picknick in the Wolfsbergsee?