Coordination Meeting

CoMe #167

  • Date: 2020-11-23
  • Facilitator: Janina
  • Notary: Antonin
  • Mika caretaker: Tilmann
  • Physical board: Larissa
  • Digital calendar: Doug
  • Present: Janina, Zui, Chandi, Doug, Michal, Talita, Maxime, Antonin, Larissa, Nathalie, Thore

0. Check-in round

1. Last week review

Previous week stats

usage graph last 90 days (Usage during the last 90 days)

  • Present: 16.0 people / day -2.7
  • Electricity: 7.91 € / day; +1.2 €
  • Gas: 3.21 € / day; -0.5 €
  • Water: 3.6 € / day; -0.5 €

Total cost per person per day: 92.01 ct +14.56 ct

  • 112,50€ grains & wheat flour (not yet paid but ordered)
  • 55€ at sonderpreis for ytong-saw and workshop-consumables
  • 45€ for second hand carpets
  • 60€ for Anti-DDT-Paint
  • 13€ for fume hood filters
  • 7€ for planer blades (Hobelmesser)
  • 100€
Things that happened
  • big Kanthaus outing to Annalinde to celebrate Anja's birthday
  • quite a lot more roof progress!
  • abundance of bread and cheese and cocoa!
  • woolen carpets and clothes were brought to Harzgerode
  • new wool-free carpets were brought in from Leipzig
  • the cave got inaugurated with cake, tea, and coffee
  • there was an 1-hour bassment party (okay it was one and a half...)
  • matthias and chandi were reaccepted as members
  • doug tried out the walking sharing circle
  • maxime reminded us not to volunteer for dinner slots too easily to not limit the algorithm
  • Steffen found this pad unclosed and greets all Kanthausis

2. This week planning

People arriving and leaving
  • Mon.: Silvan comes back (5 points)
  • Tue.: Bodhi comes back (and brings 8 points aditionally to the 12 points already taken "last week", so you can decide if its 8 or 20 points ;)
  • Wed.:
  • Thu.:
  • Fri.: Anja arrives (20 points)
  • Sat.:
  • Sun.:
  • Mon.:
  • Some day: Nathalie and Thore might be gone for some days
Corona framework points
  • Threshold last week: 60 points
  • Corona points last week: 65 points?
  • Threshold for this week: 60 points (no request for changing it)

Point distribution this week by anonymous bidding rounds

  • Points first round: 118
  • Points second round: 100
  • Points after discussion: 60
Weather forecast
  • Generally dry and sunny. Getting colder towards the end of the week.
Evaluations and check-ins
  • Talita & Laura check-in
  • Silvan Member : 3 days until Absolute Days threshold (180)
  • Monday
    • paper waste
    • 16:30 Knowledge sharing: [scrape websites and build an ebay-slack bot out of that data - chandi]
    • Tuesday
    • rest waste
    • 12:00, beetroot gleaning, 2 people with a trailer
    • 16:00 Open Tuesday [lottery]
  • Wednesday
    • 10:00 Put tiles on the roof (9:30 to discuss the process)
    • 17:00 Talita and Laura check-in
  • Thursday
    • 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Larissa] Radio: [zui])
    • (12:00 Fika)
    • 16:00 Social sauna [zui]
  • Friday
    • Biotonne
    • 12:00 Market pickup [Lea]
    • 18:00 Weekly roof team meeting
  • Saturday
    • 20:30 Project updates
  • Sunday
  • Next Monday
    • 10:00 CoMe (Fac.: [Doug])
  • Next week summary

to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)

  • Knowledge Sharing proposals:

    • [Chandi] Set up an ebay bot for slack
    • [?] How to legally download movies
    • [chandi] Ansible for nice and easy reproducable server setups

3. Shopping plans

  • [matthias] Discussion: 3-4 normal/warm 220x150 polyester duvets for <=25€ each (used)
  • [larissa] Poststamps: 20x0,80€= 16€ and 10x1,55€=15,50€
    • Go for it!

4. Discussion & Announcements

  • [Larissa] Fullmoon coming up again! Who would be interested in a bonfire/sauna action at VillaKlug on Monday or Sunday? I would ask them if there is interested from KH-people :)
    • Larissa will ask the Klugis and let us know if/what happens.
  • [lise] i didnt manage to put up the Adventcalendar. It would be great if someone could do it. Next week we can open the first door alreday ;)
    • [larissa + nathalie] already put it up above the dining room table!
    • now it's waiting to be filled with nice surprises! :)
    • [janina] suggests to add performance-like things (people reading out stuff, acting…)
  • [Matthias] I posted in Slack about getting more big duvets ( I would offer caring to get/buy more comfort size duvets if wanted to improve the situation for everyone. Currently, we would have 2 thick and 2 normal comfort size duvets (+1 feather). Ideally, there would be one in each "private" + 2-3 in communal + ?? (e.g. dorm), which means there should be 9+, so at least 4 more. Please discuss in Slack :-)
    • [Nathalie] How is the general process of changing to winter duvets?
    • [Janina] Bodhi was taking care of this but we need a process for this
    • Some support and no resistance to Matthias buying blankets
      • [lise] grain & flour delivery coming on thursday (26.11.)
      • [doug] how to store it? Will ask on Slack
      • [janina] Announcement: Tilmann and I will not sleep in the sleep kitchen for the whole week - the opportunity to try and spend the night with Mika! ;)
      • [zui] Rooftop: there will be work on Wednesday to put the tiles on, we will need many people then. The work is mostly about standing in line and passing tiles through. Meet at 10:00 to coordinate.
      • [janina] Request from NDK (Netzwerk für Demokratische Kultur). They'd like us to contribute a panel in an online format next Saturday. It would be 45 minutes and about sharing and how to actually do it. Anybody interested/available? The event is happening from 11:00 to 15:00.
      • Janina will write again and ask for more details, then make a post.
      • Slight interest from zui, larissa and janina.
      • [janina] there is quite some food in the dumpster kitchen!
      • [Doug] tip/gift for delivery people? (specifically around the end of the year)
      • [janina] support, perhaps cookies?
      • [nathalie] generally interested, around Nikolaus
      • [Doug] what are we giving to Landgut Nemt for the beetroot action
      • [janina] yes we want to give them something
      • [Nathalie] the cave is available and she is thinking about using it in the next few days
      • [Doug] was thinking about putting a sign like on other privatizable rooms
      • [Janina] points out that there is no wifi there

5. Task lottery & food planning


  • Mon.: Larissa
  • Tue.:
  • Wed.: Michal
  • Thu.:
  • Fri.:
  • Open Tuesday:


  • Mon. not: Talita, Laura, chandi
  • Tue. not: Doug
  • Wed. not: Janina, Talita, Laura, Thore
  • Thu. not: Doug, Antonin, Thore
  • Fri. not: Thore
  • Open Tuesday not: Doug, zui, chandi, maxime, Laura
  • Week not: Nathalie

Lunch team this week

  • Participants: Larissa, Antonin, chandi, Talita, Laura, Janina, Tilmann, zui
  • Mon: Janina, zui
  • Tue: Larissa
  • Wed: (lunch for all rooftop workers) Janina, Antonin
  • Thu: Tilmann
  • Fri: Talita, Laura

6. For next week

Nächster Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag