- Date: 2020-06-01
- Facilitator: Doug
- Notary: Nathalie
- Physical board caretaker: Larissa
- Digital calendar caretaker: Doug
- Discussion timekeeper:
- Present: Doug, Janina, Zui, Matthias, Bodhi, Tilmann, Anja, Cille, Silvan, Thore, Clara, Nathalie, Larissa, Maxime
1. Last week review
- Present: 15.9 people / day +1.9
- Electricity: 4.69 € / day; 29.6 ct / person +5.5 ct
- Water: 3.11 € / day; 19.6 ct / person +1.9 ct
Total cost per person per day: 49.17 ct +7.4 ct
Extra electricity from sun: 1.74€/day
- Masks, platforms, covers, clothes pegs: 70€ (Doug)
- Bidet brause: 18€ (Doug)
- Nusskasten: 80€ (Bodhi
- Kettenfeile: 13€ (Bodhi)
- Pfand: ~25€
- Roof (Silvan, Tilmann):
- Attics (mostly) cleared in a great collective action!
- Proposal: From now on every week, Tuesday and Wednesday will be attic/roof work focus days to work together as a team! We will ask at CoMe who would be interested; the focus days will happen if more than 2 people are available. To plan ahead, we would also ask for next week already.
- This week: further attic cleanup, clear stuff in garden, wood delivery, cutting, lift wood up
- Who would be up for this week?
- enough people are ready for both days, yay!
- let's start at 9 am, but people can also join in later
- Who would be up for next week?
- looks like that's also gonna work, great! :D
- Stuff (Bodhi, Matthias, Thore, Chandi):
- K20 basement got cleared out from useless stuff, Pfand got brought away
- windows from the attic got sorted into those we want to keep (moved to the basement) and those we don't (will be gotten rid of)
- Rooms (Nathalie, Janina):
- [Bodhi] Workshop: more stuff ordered, clean working clothes now in cupboard under dirty work clothes (feedback wanted)
- more stuff coming in today and bigger reorganizing planned. Look through private boxes if possbile.
- Bodhi will make a tour when work is finished
Other things that happened
- a truly fancy dinner with everyone dressing up and great food happened and was followed by an awesome silent disco in the garden
- foodsharing wurzen meeting finally happened
- project updates took place (and contained an actual rap performance)
- Matthias' birthday was celebrated with cake in the garden
- we can now regularly harvest salad from the garden
- the kitchen got remodeled a bit and we included some of the blue cabinets
- Doug did a mini renovation of the lower staircase toilet
- The compost toilet is now equipped with a Toilet Paper Substitute Dispenser
- there are more dry cloths in the upper staircase toilet and the K22-2 toilet
- a greenhouse was built in Lise's garden
- many people went shopping in the store in Schillerstraße
- some Kanthausians repaired and cleaned the public book shelf
- very fun game of Funkenschlag
- we now have two bike sheds with bike holders
- we learned more about bees
2. This week planning
People arriving and leaving
- Tuesday: Bodhi leaves for the day
- Wednesday: zui leaves (and may come back)
- Thursday: Cille leaves
- Saturday: Larissa leaves
- Some day: omg everybody is leaving! :(
- Very good summer weather today/tomorrow; Thunderstorms/rain Wednesday/Thursday; more cloudy for the weekend
Evaluations and check-ins
- Larissa_uj Visitor : Days Visited threshold 23/21
- Michal Volunteer : Absence threshold 103/90
- Findus Volunteer : Absence threshold 94/90
- 12:00 Workshop pickup [Bodhi, Janina]
- 15:00 Knowledge sharing session, today's topic propositions: The disadvantage of having money [Bodhi]
- 21:00 Rick and Morty screening
- 09:00 roof work
- 16:00 Open Tuesday - Corona version [Nathalie/ Anja, Larissa]
- 20:30 Fishbowl about selling items from the freeshop
- 09:00 roof work
- probably wood delivery
- 20:30 discussion about XR [Clara]
- 10:00 Power Hour (Fac.: [Tilmann] DJ: [Bookchin Groove])
- 13:00 Kanthaus fundraising [Nathalie]
- 15:00 Sharing circle [Nathalie]
- 10:00 Corona meeting [Clara]
- 15:00 Larissas evaluation [Thore]
- evening: take out yellow sacks!
- 17:00 start of theater group [Clara, Janina]
- Next Monday
- 10:00 CoMe [Bodhi]
to be scheduled: (when possible, avoid scheduling events at times that would conflict with being part of the cooking team: 17:00->19:00)
- [Doug] I changed a bunch of people from gitlab 'owners' to 'maintainers'
- [Matthias] there is the online climate camp from Friday to Sunday.
- [Matthias] I would like to cycle to a lake at 4pm today. Meet up at 4pm in the garden to pick a bike, leaving at 16:10
- [Anja] food to be washed and fruit to be eaten!
- [Bodhi] Siphon in the kitchen is not installed - Maxime and Bodhi take care
4. Shopping plans
- [Bodhi] bike bags, second hand or good deal. 2 or 4 bike bags. travelling only? - please write more details on slack and we can decide
- [Bodhi] yeast flakes, just 2 packs from Kräuterfee - no resistance
- [Bodhi] Schnittschutzhose for chainsaw works (already asked one in L for 15€) - sounds good
- [Matthias] Kassettenabzieher 10€ https://www.bike-components.de/de/ParkTool/Kassettenabzieher-FR-5-2G-p57123/ with the next bike shopping - sounds good
5. Discussion (e.g. questions, proposals, etc.)
- [Doug] Propose we reimburse Lise for the circular saw.
- Why is this a special item? There are more items in this category.
- It's good if the circular saw is a Kanthaus item, esp. when Lise doesn't need a private one.
- If Lise wants money, we could talk about it.
- [Doug] The unit under the kitchen sink... seems like a downgrade? :sweat_smile: (harder to access bins because of doors/panels, more stuff/more difficult to clean)
- [Janina] I was very much in favor of it so that Mika won't be able to easily access all the trash when he starts actually crawling.
- [Clara] I can also imagine us getting used to it. Lets try it out for another 2 weeks.
- [Anja] We could have smaller bags and empty them more often.
- we will discuss it again in CoMe in 2 weeks
- [Clara] informing findus, michal about passing threshold
- there a 2 thresholds: Absolute days and Abscence threshold
- Michal knows
- Matthias will write findus
- [Janina] We are sleeping in the communal for some days now. Do you hear him in the dorm?
- Yes, sometimes but its fine.
- What happens to the family room? Work in progress. People can sleep there but not private.
- We can put the volume higher in the piano room!
- Monday not: Matthias, Clara, Bodhi
- Tuesday not: Tilmann, Matthias, Bodhi, Larissa, Nathalie, Anja
- Wednesday not: Tilmann, Matthias, Clara, Silvan, Cille, Zui
- Thursday not: Zui, Cille, Thore
- Friday not: Matthias, Larissa, Zui, Cille
- Whole week not: